Sad: Hip Hop is almost dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUSLY man there is so much good Hip Hop out their that I don't have the time to listen to all of them.

Like I said before anyone who says that Hip Hop is dying is looking in the wrong places. I can't even understand such statement when I have over 80 GB of good Hip Hop music and I'm only at the surface .

Also you should'nt get stucked in an Era, cause if you understand Hip Hop you should also understand that it's constantly evolving. It's not only about searching for the underground cats, it's also about you opening your ears and not trying to hard to find similarities with what you liked before. You have to understand the evolution and the beauty of it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Xerostoma said:
SERIOUSLY man there is so much good Hip Hop out their that I don't have the time to listen to all of them.

Like I said before anyone who says that Hip Hop is dying is looking in the wrong places. I can't even understand such statement when I have over 80 GB of good Hip Hop music and I'm only at the surface .

Also you should'nt get stucked in an Era, cause if you understand Hip Hop you should also understand that it's constantly evolving. It's not only about searching for the underground cats, it's also about you opening your ears and not trying to hard to find similarities with what you liked before. You have to understand the evolution and the beauty of it.

Same here. I'm buying about 5 albums a week. 5 good albums. There's so much stuff to listen too. I still have tons of albums from the 80's and 90's that I couldn't afford as a kid. And there's a load of stuff coming out now too. I discover a new rapper a month that I think is the shit.

roaches

Haha, you little bitch, who do you think you are? You callin me an idiot?! You are telling me that the knowledge about Hip Hop depends on the place where Im living?! I dont know nothin because I live in germany? You really got a small horizon. Anyway, If you ever will visit Germany, then come to "NATRIX" in Darmstadt-Germany, it`s the most popular and best Black music club in Germany, where the majority is black and american. I began as a DJ at the fuckin Age of 14. We had special Guests like Petey Pablo, Funk Master Flex, Ying Yang twinz, Bone Crusher and DMX. I have worked with ppl like Montell Jordan, MOP, Joe....
PLEASE VISIT WWW.NATRIX.DE - I am Dj Jellin.
But hahaha, I dont know nothin about Hip Hop.
Hey Roaches, you dont see the wood for the trees.
I talked to DMX and I swear, DMX himself said Hip Hop will die, so like you used to say it, go and fuck yourself!
This is all completely meaningless. You are still completely removed from the environment of hip-hop.

All you are is an imitation to help the 233rd Base Support Battallion feel at home when they're stationed abroad. I mean, that's cool, but um... it doesn't give you the authority of Mister Cee or Marley Marl, knaamean?

DMX, lmao. You're talking about the same DMX who's a well-known crackhead and got raped in prison in 1993, right? Sure, if we were all junkies who couldn't go through a single show without throwing tantrums and bursting into tears in the middle of a song, he might have a point. But we're not.

You're pathetic - I put an argument in your face and your only response is to drop the names of some people you know. "BITCH THE YING YANG TWINZ HUNG OUT IN THE VIP SECTION OF THE CLUB WHERE I PLAY RECORDS" does not equal a valid argument. You worked with Montell Jordan and Joe, you're right, these are great rappers. Oh, M.O.P.? Yeah, they're cool. You've joined the company of LFO and one of the Spice Girls. Congratulations, you are so hip-hop. You sure showed me.

roaches said:
This is all completely meaningless. You are still completely removed from the environment of hip-hop.

All you are is an imitation to help the 233rd Base Support Battallion feel at home when they're stationed abroad. I mean, that's cool, but um... it doesn't give you the authority of Mister Cee or Marley Marl, knaamean?

DMX, lmao. You're talking about the same DMX who's a well-known crackhead and got raped in prison in 1993, right? Sure, if we were all junkies who couldn't go through a single show without throwing tantrums and bursting into tears in the middle of a song, he might have a point. But we're not.

You're pathetic - I put an argument in your face and your only response is to drop the names of some people you know. "BITCH THE YING YANG TWINZ HUNG OUT IN THE VIP SECTION OF THE CLUB WHERE I PLAY RECORDS" does not equal a valid argument. You worked with Montell Jordan and Joe, you're right, these are great rappers. Oh, M.O.P.? Yeah, they're cool. You've joined the company of LFO and one of the Spice Girls. Congratulations, you are so hip-hop. You sure showed me.
Would you say this about DMX if he would stand two steps next to you? All you Geeks would kiss his balls, but I know here everybody is anonym and can have a big mouth. Show a little bit respect you fuckers.

roaches

Would you say this about DMX if he would stand two steps next to you? All you Geeks would kiss his balls, but I know here everybody is anonym and can have a big mouth. Show a little bit respect you fuckers.
Way to stay relevant to the conversation.

You lose, I win. This thread is devolving into pointless beef.

WITH MY MOD POWERS COMBINED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.