Royce/D12

MC mufasa said:
^^ lolol ok buddy. how bout i just say eminem is god will that make u happy??

EMINEM IS GOD!!!!

hahaha
LOL, you can say whatever you want. I don't know where you get that from me saying I don't like Jay Z and he sounds off beat to me.

But uh...my favorite rapper is 2pac anyway.

jason_g_718 said:
Renegade
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Bonnie And Clyde

You will of course say he's not, but to me, he sounds like he is and what it sounds like to me is all that matters.

Also, Jay puts no emotion into his voice. He has the most monotone voice ever. God it is so annoying.

i dunno bout yall think but jay is not off beat on renegade....

and the most monotone voice...WRONG ANSWER BUT U GET A PRICE NEWAY LETS LOOK WHAT IS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: OH MY GOD ITS LLOYD BANKS TADA!!!!!!!11

Hurts said:

and the most monotone voice...WRONG ANSWER BUT U GET A PRICE NEWAY LETS LOOK WHAT IS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: OH MY GOD ITS LLOYD BANKS TADA!!!!!!!11
u jus daughtered him hahaha.

Hurts said:

Ok, first of all, why do you always type in caps? Also, can't you write a complete sentence?

Jay is ESPECIALLY off beat in Renegade. That song is the epitome of an example for saying he's off beat.

As for voices, I do agree with you that Lloyd Banks definately lacks emotion in some of his verses, but not nearly as bad as Jay.

aban said:
"jason g 718 is a fag, his dreams arent gonna come true, hes not gonna be a crip, hes not gonna be gangbanging with me and he needs to get a LIFE!!!

Thug Life, Outlawz, aftermath" -Eminem

This is the only thing I agree with marshall on
It's really said that this 10 year old's parents are with him when he's playing on the computer.

Now, go tell your mommy that you can't play on the computer with the big boys anymore.

jason_g_718 said:
It's really said that this 10 year old's parents are with him when he's playing on the computer.

Now, go tell your mommy that you can't play on the computer with the big boys anymore.
I don't understand. Because he insults you, you call him a 10 year old, yet you do exactly the same childish things when we were having a discussion. A bit hypocritical isn't it? Oh but what makes it worse is that you, a supposed 27 year old, have already stooped down to his level. Get a life.

MC mufasa said:
I don't understand. Because he insults you, you call him a 10 year old, yet you do exactly the same childish things when we were having a discussion. A bit hypocritical isn't it? Oh but what makes it worse is that you, a supposed 27 year old, have already stooped down to his level. Get a life.
You assume too much, man.

I was making fun of him because of what he typed, not his insults. You think I give a fuck when some shlep over the computer insults me? LOL...that shit is funny to me, man.

Read his posts. Dude is talking about cripping on an internet message forum.

And listen, mufasa, I understand you're like 16, so you probably have nothing better to do, and it is better for you to be on here having no life than to be in the streets selling drugs and beating people or killing people, but just curious, what has made you focus your teenage angst on me?

jason_g_718 said:
And listen, mufasa, I understand you're like 16, so you probably have nothing better to do, and it is better for you to be on here having no life than to be in the streets selling drugs and beating people or killing people, but just curious, what has made you focus your teenage angst on me?

Who gives a fuck if im 16? Atleast i can put togethor a coherent argument and provide some contructive discussion, unlike you, a lame 27 year old incessantly resorting to childish lame insults. You dont act like an adult, and you say things which are not upheld by you, such as claiming you come here for hip hop discussions. Obviously thats bullshit.

Loook, i dont appreciate you being a smart ass either. If you can't handle having an intelligent discussion with me about hip hop, then dont give me ammo to argue with you. Stop posting lame insults etc and you wont see me ever reply to you (except if you create a decent topic for hip hop talk)

peace

2Pax

In my opinion Proof and Eminem > Royce
Jay Z doesn't really seem 'off' beat on renegade when you listen to his verse but when you compare it to eminems it's clear that he ain't exactly 'on' beat

2Pax

Singular in the mind, I'm who you would construction
Amaze it in vocab, unique good production
Pilots, now it's revenger for real one
One in the million drastic with verbal nastics
radical back you go and askin what you rappin fo
Inferity since you relieve factually that you wack to me
Why you strive to be the best out them all
I cut your thigh off down to your toe
You still wanna flow now come on use your head
How you gon kick it with only one leg?
I reckon that all bad MC's didn't have the reas
I turn your juice to peoples and to dead batteries
Elementz the four energies to sink your ship
Put a brain up in your anus and you still couldn't think of shit
Smartass, your wack lines ain't harmin me
I provoke you joke ass rappers to stand up and make comedy
Test the midwest and who's steppin up
Rippin off your ears won't make you def enough
The best of like vestor, the referee can't see the pressure
Here comes the loony ass professor
Chill nigga, naw it's me nigga
Best to ask Tommy
Cause he'll figure... it
Just don't pay to be bad
So grab your pen and pad
And jet back to the fuckin lab

You wanna battle, what? That puts me in a better mood
So now I won't stop like a bus driver with an attitude
Walk a slick trail watch me outboxin you swarm
But that ain't hittin like an armless boxer
You have no technique offcourse they sleep
You can rhyme all day ask six quarters an admit your weak
Rhyme for rhyme you can bet ya
That ain't a damn line predictable
call the psychic network
I'm out to foldin now I told you crystal clear
Guilletine style, parralel to Wolverine
I've seen pain, check my brain
Exclusive, too abusive, comin from the westcoast
Don't make that ass ruthless
You can hang but ya hung
That shit you said was fake
A bootlegger must got your tongue
Here's to tell you wannabes who tryna rap
"Yo Proof man you're incredible"
No I'm better than that
Practice the tactics
That's a bad thing
So now you's a fake bitch like a drag-queen
Weak cats who dream Gedini and trickle Houdini
The problems in your god complex check your colbelini
Scope this, these wack niggaz can't get with me
Take a hard MC make him yellow like Kid Capri
Shit we was your top notch
And don't need to brag about the past now we out to prof box
Like Stephen King with the butcher knife I stab your story
And now you bitch ass niggaz runnin back to the laboratory

Heres a dope proof verse for those that asked, now post a dope Royce Verse.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I'm the verbal-spit Smith Wesson
I unload with sick spit the quick wick could split a split-second
Bomb with a lit wick expression
You here a tick tick then you testin..
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits
So trust me, I'm as live as it gets
Everybody claimin they the best and head the throne
Since B.I.G is gone, if you ask me, they +Dead Wrong+
My flow is hotter than the flash from the click
When the hammer slaps the bullet on the ass from the clip
You wind up in a room full of my dawgs
I'll have you feeling like a fire hydrant in a room full of dogs
So come, come now, get pissed on, shitted on
Tough talk turns to, "Can't we all just get along"
You get blazed when the mic's off, shot when it's on
You probably ducked when they laid the gun shot in your song
My gun strrr-utters when it speaks to you
Utter shit to repeat to you
Nothing the clip, then give a speech to you
Me and Premier, we kind of the same in ways
We both speak with our hands in dangerous ways
Rap now is a circus of clowns
A whole lot of lip from cliques I'd probably rap circles around
I'm the next best to reach a peak formerly known
as the best keep secret, I guess that I just leaked it

I'm a motherfuckin star, I don't battle no mo'
I provide the the gun clappin around of applause after ya show
We can go toe to toe cuz they calling you hot
Steppin around all ya punches like, "That's all you got?"
Everyday I'm meetin somebody and all of they peeps
Quick to shake a nigga's hand and show me all of they teeth
And these bitches I be pattin they asses
They be all dumb and googly-eyed lookin at me, battin they lashes
Rappers think Detroit niggaz not as down as them
Or since I'm down with Slim that I sound like him
Quick to judge me and tell me that my hook might sell
And say faggot shit to me like I look like L
My advice quit talking it's over
I was knockin niggaz out when you was knockin sticks offa they shoulders
I got dirt done in my past, I know y'all sweat
I got regrets older than some of you so called vets
Niggaz say I found God with the flow
Bring the police to the studio and bring the bomb squad to the show
Ain't a nigga touching mines
When you listen to my shit - you don't chew, you don't breathe,
you'll miss a fucking line
Every time I spit, I tick to show you it's hot
Leave me in the deck too long I blow up your box
Boom! *explosion*

jason_g_718 said:
Ok, first of all, why do you always type in caps? Also, can't you write a complete sentence?

Jay is ESPECIALLY off beat in Renegade. That song is the epitome of an example for saying he's off beat.

As for voices, I do agree with you that Lloyd Banks definately lacks emotion in some of his verses, but not nearly as bad as Jay.
nah ok we dont have to agree lets let da jay thing go aight..?"u cool with that...?

and now...why do i always type in caps...? wtf are blind half of ma post wasnt written in caps...lol..no but i can explain why i typed in caps..i pictured it already in my mind..ya know the door...the price...lloyd banks actin like wtf?...haha try to imagine it...

Frank Grimes said:
like you right

you?

ha?

Hey, Grimes, I notice it's all you people on probation who are about to get banned that keep making posts poking fun at me.

You know what the difference betweem me and you is? In a month, I'll still be a member here and you'll be banned. *thumbs up*

jason_g_718 said:
Hey, Grimes, I notice it's all you people on probation who are about to get banned that keep making posts poking fun at me.

You know what the difference betweem me and you is? In a month, I'll still be a member here and you'll be banned. *thumbs up*
ive got add sumthin to this...

1. im not on probation...but who cares
2. u keep dissin ppl urself which makes u just as guilty

Hurts said:
nah ok we dont have to agree lets let da jay thing go aight..?"u cool with that...?

and now...why do i always type in caps...? wtf are blind half of ma post wasnt written in caps...lol..no but i can explain why i typed in caps..i pictured it already in my mind..ya know the door...the price...lloyd banks actin like wtf?...haha try to imagine it...
There is not even one complete thought typed here.

Hurts said:
ive got add sumthin to this...

1. im not on probation...but who cares
2. u keep dissin ppl urself which makes u just as guilty
I diss when I've been dissed.

Either way, to me it's funny. I mean, y'all have nothing better to do then make posts about a guy you don't know?

Sad, sad, sad.

jason_g_718 said:
I diss when I've been dissed.

Either way, to me it's funny. I mean, y'all have nothing better to do then make posts about a guy you don't know?

Sad, sad, sad.
oh Jason shut the fuck up...u jump on ppl who dont agree with you..and you can deny it..but ya know im tellin the truth here rite now...You diss when you've been dissed..explain ya post b4 ur last one in this thread than..i feel dissed..

PPL! THE MAN SAID: There is not even one complete thought typed here.<<<thats a diss to me...is it not?...where did i diss him in my post that he quoted and replied to...:

I simply explained why i made a joke about him and now he is dissin me for that...

talk about ppl who laugh at other members while u yourself jason admit to find this all funny lol....ur such a lil dumbass arent you yah yah you are...sorry i just couldnt help myself had to treat u like a kid rite there....

LOL NOW LEAN BACK...^<<joke jason joke...

jason_g_718 said:

i kinda feeling sorry for jason,,,,,you know what after viewin your website imma leave you alone and let your own word's speak for u

MOST HATED PERSON

Ja Rule (aka Ja Fool)
Ja burst onto the rap scene in 1997 in Jay Z's "Can I Get A" video. From the moment I first saw this man, he was CLEARLY trying to be Tupac Shakur. The bandana tied on his head backwards, topless with tattoo's blazing off his chest, the sagging pants and same 2pac gestures, shit, Ja even had Pac's trademark raspy voice. But Ja's problem is that it was all a gimmick. The man later switched and decided he was going to start singing love ballads with J-Lo. When called out by 50 Cent, he decided he was going gangsta again, and the majority of rap fans have lost respect for Ja ever since.

MOST ADMIRED

With me being a white rapper, does it really surprise you that this guy is someone I admire? Now, to be honest, when Eminem first came out, I hated him, I'm not going to lie. But, it wasn't until he released his second album, "The Marshall Mather LP", and heard "The Way I Am" that I started liking him. I believe that it was that CD in which Em had started growing up and writing real lyrics. Eminem is another rapper that talks about very important subject matter. He targets inattentive and lazy parents, the US Government, all hypocrites and lifetime bullies. The music he makes is for the underdog, so if you're not an underdog like myself, then you probly don't get his stuff. However, with songs like "We As Americans", "Soldier", "Till I Collapse", "White America" and "Kill You", he proves that he ain't JUST here to make money. Thanks for proving that it is possible to not be black and still be a good rapper, Em.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online