Royce/D12

MC mufasa said:
^^ Fucking hell. Would you stop weasling out of everything? Just post ONE OF HIS MOST SOLID VERSES. thats all.
LOL @ "weasling out of everything" Please. It's not my fault you ain't getting the answers you want.

Sorry, I cannot pick "one best", there are too many I like.

Just like I cannot pick "just one best" Eminem verse, or "one best" 2pac verse.

jason_g_718 said:
LOL @ "weasling out of everything" Please. It's not my fault you ain't getting the answers you want.

Sorry, I cannot pick "one best", there are too many I like.

Just like I cannot pick "just one best" Eminem verse, or "one best" 2pac verse.

Umm yes it is your fault im not getting the answers i want. im just thinking you havent got anything to back up your claims. there arent many verses proof has made, so it wouldnt take you long to narrow them to 5 or so, which are his best, and put down one of them here.

Ill even tell you one of Eminems best verses: his verse from Renegade. See that wasnt hard, so cant you do the same? Im just asking for ONE of his solid verses in your opinion.

jason_g_718 said:
I was just thinking about a line that Royce spits, don't know what song it's from:

"The only canon in the group is planted wherever Proof's at/ When I speak to Em and Proof I'm speaking with love/ the other 4 members can end up with Bugz".

Anyone know why Royce got beef with Bizarre, Swift, Kon and Kuniva and not with Proof and Em?
wait lemme get this straight, ur from detroit, where all of the above originate, and u dont kno why theyre beef started ?
u aint really from detroit r u?!

MC mufasa said:
Umm yes it is your fault im not getting the answers i want. im just thinking you havent got anything to back up your claims. there arent many verses proof has made, so it wouldnt take you long to narrow them to 5 or so, which are his best, and put down one of them here.

Ill even tell you one of Eminems best verses: his verse from Renegade. See that wasnt hard, so cant you do the same? Im just asking for ONE of his solid verses in your opinion.
I gave you 3 songs that I said Proof kicked ass on, how hard is it to take any of those 3 verses?

sniper said:
wait lemme get this straight, ur from detroit, where all of the above originate, and u dont kno why theyre beef started ?
u aint really from detroit r u?!
*eye roll*

Nah, I'm actually from India and speak no English.

jason_g_718 said:
aww...you gon' run to the teacher and tell her?
I dunno did u feel the need to quote me..? really jason...U been listenin to rap b4 i even figured out what it was..but ur acting like u got into hiphop since the real slim shady ...

Hurts said:
I dunno did u feel the need to quote me..? really jason...U been listenin to rap b4 i even figured out what it was..but ur acting like u got into hiphop since the real slim shady ...
I'm not "acting" like anything.

I'm not going to apologize for saying that Shady/Aftermath is the best label in town and anyone in this forum with some maturity and understanding of how things work knows that is the truth.

Why do I "act" like I just got into rap (rap and hip hop in my opinion are not the same things BTW) with Eminem? Because I like him? Because I like Obie? Cuz I like D12?

Or is it because I don't like Nas, or because I don't like Jay Z? I mean, really, I respect those two because I know they are legends of the game. I respect them very much, and if ever presented with the opportunity to meet them, I'd never pass it up. But I don't like them as rappers.

Jay Z seems to NEVER be on beat. NEVER. Nas...I just can't get into his shit. I've tried. I don't have access to music file sharing services so I can't download his shit, and I'm not spending $13 for an album I don't know I'm going to like when I don't have any money as it is.

I've heard all the diss songs Nas put out to Jay. The only one I liked was Ether. I liked the song, I liked the lyrics, but I don't like Nas' voice.

Since you mentioned Illmatic, I have thought about going back and listening to that album. I NEVER have a problem giving an artist a second chance because giving artists second chances to impress me is what got me to like BOTH 2pac and Eminem. When 2pac first came out, other than Trapped and Brendas Got a Baby, I didn't like Pac. It wasn't until he came out with Me AGainst The World that I gave Pac a second chance and he fucking floored me. It was some of the best shit I had ever heard. However, had I never given Pac a second chance, his music would not have changed my life the way it has. And trust me, Pac has changed my life BIGTIME.

Same with Eminem. I hated Em when he first dropped. I was sounding like the majority of the haters in here now, including you. I called Em a "faggot", said he was a "disgrace to rap music". I wouldn't even listen to him after hearing a few songs. He sounded like fucking Mickey Mouse the first time I heard him.

Then, I heard The Way I Am by accident. Didn't know who the guy was but I could tell he was white by the voice. I asked someone and they told me it was Eminem and I was like "no fucking way, I hate that guy".

I've also thought about giving Streets Disciple a chance too, because the few friends I do have that listen to rap music have told me it's phenominal. But it's all about access and right now, I have bills to pay.

jason_g_718 said:
I'm not "acting" like anything.

I'm not going to apologize for saying that Shady/Aftermath is the best label in town and anyone in this forum with some maturity and understanding of how things work knows that is the truth.

Why do I "act" like I just got into rap (rap and hip hop in my opinion are not the same things BTW) with Eminem? Because I like him? Because I like Obie? Cuz I like D12?

Or is it because I don't like Nas, or because I don't like Jay Z? I mean, really, I respect those two because I know they are legends of the game. I respect them very much, and if ever presented with the opportunity to meet them, I'd never pass it up. But I don't like them as rappers.

Jay Z seems to NEVER be on beat. NEVER. Nas...I just can't get into his shit. I've tried. I don't have access to music file sharing services so I can't download his shit, and I'm not spending $13 for an album I don't know I'm going to like when I don't have any money as it is.

I've heard all the diss songs Nas put out to Jay. The only one I liked was Ether. I liked the song, I liked the lyrics, but I don't like Nas' voice.

Since you mentioned Illmatic, I have thought about going back and listening to that album. I NEVER have a problem giving an artist a second chance because giving artists second chances to impress me is what got me to like BOTH 2pac and Eminem. When 2pac first came out, other than Trapped and Brendas Got a Baby, I didn't like Pac. It wasn't until he came out with Me AGainst The World that I gave Pac a second chance and he fucking floored me. It was some of the best shit I had ever heard. However, had I never given Pac a second chance, his music would not have changed my life the way it has. And trust me, Pac has changed my life BIGTIME.

Same with Eminem. I hated Em when he first dropped. I was sounding like the majority of the haters in here now, including you. I called Em a "faggot", said he was a "disgrace to rap music". I wouldn't even listen to him after hearing a few songs. He sounded like fucking Mickey Mouse the first time I heard him.

Then, I heard The Way I Am by accident. Didn't know who the guy was but I could tell he was white by the voice. I asked someone and they told me it was Eminem and I was like "no fucking way, I hate that guy".

I've also thought about giving Streets Disciple a chance too, because the few friends I do have that listen to rap music have told me it's phenominal. But it's all about access and right now, I have bills to pay.
LMAO HE COULD TELL IT WAS A WHITE VOICE...SHUT THE FUCK UP..please...ALL YOU COULD DO WAS PROLLY FIGURE IT WAS A NEW VOICE TO YOU...damn i hate these dumb members...

Sorry man gotta bring this up again..have u tried giving illmatic a chance..is it possible that illmatic could be hm...THE LIGHT for u?...
Try it man...thats just as a hiphop fan im saying u should seriously check it out...

And im not interested in if you like jayz or nas..really...Look I like em..thats cool..and if u think im wack for that u do that...

And oh yeah the best label...i dont give a fuck about labels...its about the artists...i dont come online to rep a label...i dont come online to say a label is the best...just like you i come online to talk about hiphop...and like i said b4 we do it in a different way...ur a rapper rite..see it as 2 different rap styles..if that makes it easier for you to understand...

Mickey mouse= a black mouse? with a white face? does that make him white or black? I dunnno im just fuckin with ya lol cuz u just tried to tell me u can hear wut color a person is by listening to his or hers voice...

U do act like a '99 fan...Look I expected sum total different answers and questions from some 1 who has been listenin to rap for ages...
I have friends who act yeah act like you..askin the same dumb questions over and over again...defend the same idols with the same things u do...

Man im passed the pac era grow out of it already dumb fucker...thats for ne 1 on this shit...if u still listen to pac everyday sumthing as a hiphop fan is seriously wrong with you..stop idolisin him...FFF FREE TUPAC rite...shut the fuck up please...

Hurts said:
LMAO HE COULD TELL IT WAS A WHITE VOICE...SHUT THE FUCK UP..please...ALL YOU COULD DO WAS PROLLY FIGURE IT WAS A NEW VOICE TO YOU...damn i hate these dumb members...

Sorry man gotta bring this up again..have u tried giving illmatic a chance..is it possible that illmatic could be hm...THE LIGHT for u?...
Try it man...thats just as a hiphop fan im saying u should seriously check it out...

And im not interested in if you like jayz or nas..really...Look I like em..thats cool..and if u think im wack for that u do that...

And oh yeah the best label...i dont give a fuck about labels...its about the artists...i dont come online to rep a label...i dont come online to say a label is the best...just like you i come online to talk about hiphop...and like i said b4 we do it in a different way...ur a rapper rite..see it as 2 different rap styles..if that makes it easier for you to understand...

Mickey mouse= a black mouse? with a white face? does that make him white or black? I dunnno im just fuckin with ya lol cuz u just tried to tell me u can hear wut color a person is by listening to his or hers voice...

U do act like a '99 fan...Look I expected sum total different answers and questions from some 1 who has been listenin to rap for ages...
I have friends who act yeah act like you..askin the same dumb questions over and over again...defend the same idols with the same things u do...

Man im passed the pac era grow out of it already dumb fucker...thats for ne 1 on this shit...if u still listen to pac everyday sumthing as a hiphop fan is seriously wrong with you..stop idolisin him...FFF FREE TUPAC rite...shut the fuck up please...
You know what, man. I got to the second sentence of your post and realized, if you have to ask me if I've thought about giving Illmatic a second chance then you didn't even read my post and just typed whatever was your fancy. Go back and read my fucking post again and come back to me.

And the statements you made about Pac make you even dumber than I already thought you were.

Man, saying people who still bump Pac daily are out of it? If you're saying that, you know nothing about rap and DEFINATELY don't have a right to be making judgements about my tastes.

And dude, I'm telling you, you can USUALLY tell a persons race by the sound of their voice. If there was a way for me to prove it to you, I would.

MC mufasa said:
lol @ jay-z being off beat. name me 3 songs where he's always off beat.
Renegade
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Bonnie And Clyde

You will of course say he's not, but to me, he sounds like he is and what it sounds like to me is all that matters.

Also, Jay puts no emotion into his voice. He has the most monotone voice ever. God it is so annoying.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.