Royce/D12

I was just thinking about a line that Royce spits, don't know what song it's from:

"The only canon in the group is planted wherever Proof's at/ When I speak to Em and Proof I'm speaking with love/ the other 4 members can end up with Bugz".

Anyone know why Royce got beef with Bizarre, Swift, Kon and Kuniva and not with Proof and Em?

Wow, old story.....

But you didn't post for me to tell you that this is old. SO, D12 did a freestyle on the Anger Management mixtape by Green Lantern. Royce thought that Bizarre was dissing Royce directly, and he thought the others were possibly talking about him, so he recorded a diss. A couple days after that Royce was doing an interview, asked who the wackest rappers were, he said D12. D12 came out with a mixtape dissing Royce, Royce released the diss track, and a couple others all while kissing Proof's and Eminems ass. Then he came at All of D12 for some reason. He's later admitted that he jumped to conclusions, and D12 probably wasn't dissing him on the mixtape, but he still felt jealousy from D12 towards him.

I've heard that story a couple times.

D12 >> Royce?? look at bad meets evil a song done with royce and eminem a band member from d12 and eminem owned him in that song so my conclusion is D12<<<Royce

Geee U Knit said:
D12 >> Royce?? look at bad meets evil a song done with royce and eminem a band member from d12 and eminem owned him in that song so my conclusion is D12<<<Royce
I don't think you can say a rapper is better than a group or a group is better than one man. I don't think that's a fair comparison.

Now, if you compared say Wu-Tang to D12, or something like that, or if you want to compare Royce to each INDIVIDUAL member of D12. If you did that, I'd say the only members of D12 better than Royce are Em and Proof. As for Kuniva, Royce is better lyrically but I prefer Kuniva's flows.

I'm not too big a fan of Bizarre, Kon Artis or Swifty though. Swifty is hit or miss. Some of his verses are good, some not so much.

jason_g_718 said:
I don't think you can say a rapper is better than a group or a group is better than one man. I don't think that's a fair comparison.

Now, if you compared say Wu-Tang to D12, or something like that, or if you want to compare Royce to each INDIVIDUAL member of D12. If you did that, I'd say the only members of D12 better than Royce are Em and Proof. As for Kuniva, Royce is better lyrically but I prefer Kuniva's flows.

I'm not too big a fan of Bizarre, Kon Artis or Swifty though. Swifty is hit or miss. Some of his verses are good, some not so much.

On subject matter, lyrcism, flow, wordplay - Royce is better than each and every member of D-12 (excluding Eminem).

The only one who comes close is Swifty. The rest are cheesecakes.

MC mufasa said:
On subject matter, lyrcism, flow, wordplay - Royce is better than each and every member of D-12 (excluding Eminem).

The only one who comes close is Swifty. The rest are cheesecakes.
Nah, I just disagree. I think Em and Proof are both better than Royce, and while Kuniva is not lyrically better than Royce, I prefer Kuniva's flows.

As I said, Swifty is "ok". He's hit or miss to me.

Kon Artis is a good producer though, he should stick to that. I liked the tracks he produced on D12 World.

jason_g_718 said:
Nah, I just disagree. I think Em and Proof are both better than Royce, and while Kuniva is not lyrically better than Royce, I prefer Kuniva's flows.

As I said, Swifty is "ok". He's hit or miss to me.

Kon Artis is a good producer though, he should stick to that. I liked the tracks he produced on D12 World.

Ok post Proof's best verse (in your opinion)

MC mufasa said:
Ok post Proof's best verse (in your opinion)
Jesus Christ. Do you know how many verses he has? I can't pick just one. I mean, right off the bat I can't even decide between his voice on "Loyalty", his verse on "How Come" or his verse on Doe Rae Me.

Besides, dude, this is all about opinion. All there is to it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.