rappers you cant listen to

linx

Staff member
"Rappers you can't listen to" ...sounds like an excuse. You're basically saying you don't like the rappers. Why can't you listen to them? There's really no rappers I can't listen to. If a rapper makes a hot song, imma listen to that song. I don't enjoy most of the southern music, but that new Mike Jones ft. Slim Thug & Paul Wall "Still Tippin" song is pretty ill. That's just an example though. Continue on about how you can't listen to certain rappers because of bullshit reasons..

VENOMOUS said:
are you calling him a nerd?
If I would said something similar to "must his opinion match your nerdy opinion". But unlike your statement about underground dickheads I never once aimed it at anyone OR said the word 'you'. Idiot.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lol omg its no different then what i did pleasee if you say otherwise then your just in denial.owneeeeeeeeeeeeedd

VENOMOUS said:
lol omg its no different then what i did pleasee if you say otherwise then your just in denial.owneeeeeeeeeeeeedd
Well let's compare shall we?

Why must he be joking? Must his opinion match every other internet nerds opinion?
A statement that is not directly aimed at anyone but an internet nerd.

no it just shows you his opion.Some of you heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads
Now that was aimed directly at me. How can I tell?

"no it just shows you his opion.Some of YOU heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads."

Please don't debate it any further because you are not open to arguement.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
it looks like the same type of situation to me.

didnt i tell i can see where you thought i was talking to you, then i clarified it and stated that it wasnt directed at you?plus i thought you wasnt going to quote me, and i thought that this wasnt even a debate?oh well it is what it is:D idiot

just joking

LinX` said:
"Rappers you can't listen to" ...sounds like an excuse. You're basically saying you don't like the rappers. Why can't you listen to them? There's really no rappers I can't listen to. If a rapper makes a hot song, imma listen to that song. I don't enjoy most of the southern music, but that new Mike Jones ft. Slim Thug & Paul Wall "Still Tippin" song is pretty ill. That's just an example though. Continue on about how you can't listen to certain rappers because of bullshit reasons..
you cant respond properly?, i know you know that the thread was about but you had to come in playin mr perfect. seriousluy very simple, "music you cant listen to cause it aint floating "your" boat" is prety much what i asked. no bullshit reasons in sight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.