rappers you cant listen to

VENOMOUS said:
1 how can i assume when i dont know you
2.why would i assume your not a 2pac fan if your on a 2 pac board
3how can i assume if your a underground head if i dont know you?

I wasnt attacking shit.if you read my sig i cant type 4 shit.So fuck what you think should be politicaly correct.

again you keep saying i insulted you after i said that comment wasnt directed at you.I told you that if the shoe fits wear it........guess what you are wearing it.

and so what if i called you billy ,big fucking deal

anybody that knows me knows my veiws so there you have it.

and if im a lil kid then wtf you look like arguing with a lil kid?
I look like a man debating with an ignorant child.

again you keep saying i insulted you after i said that comment wasnt directed at you.
Are you trying to sound stupid?

Originally Posted by VENOMOUS
Some of you heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads
SOME OF YOU
SOME OF YOU heavy "underground" hiphop heads
SOME OF YOU heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads

Now, please don't deny something that I have repeated 3 times discounting all my previous posts.

Ant

Jay Z - Call me a hater or whatever, I just can't stand the dude. He just annoys me, I can't really think why.

Game - Monotone and raps the same weak shit over and over.

Loyd Banks for similar reasons to the game - except punchline, bla, punchline, bla scheme over and over. :rolleyes: All I can think of right now.

2Pax

Nut said:
- Eminem because he just has an annoying voice and basically talks shit over wack ass beats with a wack ass style
Em has rapped over 'wack' beats i'll give you that but so has every single rapper, I havn't listened to any rapper where everysong has a tight beat. Plus Em's rapped on some of the greatest beats ever made in my opinion.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Bill G said:
I look like a man debating with an ignorant child.
NO YOU LOOK LIKE A CHILD trying to debate with a man.

Bill G said:
Are you trying to sound stupid?
nope.....are you trying to sound smart :rolleyes:

Bill G said:
SOME OF YOU
SOME OF YOU heavy "underground" hiphop heads
SOME OF YOU heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads

Now, please don't deny something that I have repeated 3 times discounting all my previous posts.
OMG your 1 person.If i said "your and underground hiphop head thats should be called a dick head"then that means i was talking directly to you.The word some is a plural word, meaning more then one.Hiphop "heads", the word heads is plural also meaning more the 1, so how the fuck did i single you out.Now add that off with the fact that I TOLD YOU I WASNT TALKING directly ABOUT YOU but if the shoe fits wear it.(which you are still doing)then its directed at you.Which means you must feel like a dick head.Dont get to mad i dont want you to nut up.

VENOMOUS said:
NO YOU LOOK LIKE A CHILD trying to debate with a man.

nope.....are you trying to sound smart :rolleyes:

OMG your 1 person.If i said "your and underground hiphop head thats should be called a dick head"then that means i was talking directly to you.The word some is a plural word, meaning more then one.Hiphop "heads", the word heads is plural also meaning more the 1, so how the fuck did i single you out.Now add that off with the fact that I TOLD YOU I WASNT TALKING directly ABOUT YOU but if the shoe fits wear it.(which you are still doing)then its directed at you.Which means you must feel like a dick head.Dont get to mad i dont want you to nut up.
You really are an idiot. It's not even worth me quoting you again, seeing as youread what ever the hell you want to read.

one mc |one| dj

Tonio1986 said:
Eminem
Krs one
Redman
Mos def
Gangstarr
LL cool j
Big L
LMAO this guy has got to be jokin. Keep the jokes comin Dirk :thumb: ;)

Btw I like eminem bizzy (of d12) swifty 50 warren g dr.dre banks buck tony yay camron jay-z nas big pun fat joe cuban link angie martinez and many more ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.