rappers you cant listen to

Tupac Tha Great said:
Why,do they scare u?.Best rap duo ever after Gangstarr.

How can u say that Wu Tang put out poor music.U must b gay.Go buy some of their early albums and stop talkin shit.

And Big L bores u?NUff Said.U dont know shit.

I cant listen to-

Kanye West
d12
mobb deep
That's right, I am not a fan of dry music, excuse me.

The fact that you're calling 2Pac a great shows you know less than an anteater.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
no it just shows you his opion.Some of you heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads

jay z- cant understand why he is sooo highly rated
Soul food or whatever they are called or if its the album name but someone said this was one of the best on here but i really really cant stand it.
puff daddy- goes without sayin
and all corny rappers

Banks(one of the worst rappers ever)
Proof(boring)
Buck(annoying)
ODB(cant really understand him)
Ghostface Killah(dont like his voice)
Fat Joe(annoying)
Cassidy(one of the worst rappers of all time)
Jin(i can listen to his freestyles but he aint that good in the song department)
P Diddy(some of his songs are ok but overall hes corney)
Fabolous(i personally think hes one of the worst rappers ever)
Cash Money(one of the worst groups ever minus lil wayne)
T.I(i think hes garbage, i dont feel the voice at all)
Jay Z(Trash lyrics,garbage music, horrible voice)

VENOMOUS said:
no it just shows you his opion.Some of you heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads
A heavy undergroud hip-hop head? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Damn moron. I listen to all hip-hop, I don't limit myself like most idiots.

VENOMOUS

uhm did i say your name???Or did i quote? The only comment i shot your way is that was his own opion if he think pac was the greatest.After i made that comment i ended it with a period,Then i went into a generalization of certain type of hiphop heads.Now if you wanna put your self in that generalization(which u did)be my guest.If the shoe fits wear it.Moron?lmao. ok billy?

Why are you backtracking? You knew it was aimed at me, I know it was aimed at me. You were wrong assuming I'm a dedicated underground head so accept the fact that you are a moron.

Some of you heavy "underground" hiphop heads should be called underground dick heads
You mean to say you typed that for absolutely no reason at all? Jesus Christ this forum is infested with confused kids.

How can a kid calling himself 'VENOMOUS' mock a man who prefers to call himself by the name his mother gave him?

VENOMOUS said:
Then i went into a generalization of certain type of hiphop heads.Now if you wanna put your self in that generalization(which u did)be my guest.If the shoe fits wear it.Moron?lmao. ok billy?
You mean that sentance was completely redundant? If you say so...

VENOMOUS

Bill G said:
Why are you backtracking? You knew it was aimed at me, I know it was aimed at me. You were wrong assuming I'm a dedicated underground head so accept the fact that you are a moron[/QUOTE.]1st of how can i make an assumption if i dont know you like that.Like i said i was generalizing i dont know y u still i said hiphop heads.I didnt know you had more then 1 head
Bill G said:
You mean to say you typed that for absolutely no reason at all? Jesus Christ this forum is infested with confused kids.
No there was a reason why i typed it.I typed it because certain people just hate on shit because its mainstream or whateva.Like i said be4 i was generalizing If you wanna put yourself in that generalization( which you did)then be my guest...more power to you

Bill G said:
How can a kid calling himself 'VENOMOUS' mock a man who prefers to call himself by the name his mother gave him?
isnt bill your real name?so by me calling you billy i mocked you?lmao

So because my user name is venomous im a lil kid?but your calling me name like moron?Ok i see now lets back track so we can prove my point further.
i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENOMOUS
then you said
Bill G said:
A heavy undergroud hip-hop head? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Damn moron. I listen to all hip-hop, I don't limit myself like most idiots
DID I SAY YOUR A UNDERGROUND HIPHOP HEAD or did i say underground hiphop heads key word heads notice the s at the end of head.So would i be wrong if i thought you were calling me a idiot with that generalization?and if you were reffering to me how you gonna do the samething that yout getting on my case about:rolleyes:And then if you werent talking about me why did you say that.Even if you was talking to me what makes you think i limit myself to one gengre or form of music?

VENOMOUS said:
No there was a reason why i typed it.I typed it because certain people just hate on shit because its mainstream or whateva.Like i said be4 i was generalizing If you wanna put yourself in that generalization( which you did)then be my guest...more power to you

So because my user name is venomous im a lil kid?but your calling me name like moron?Ok i see now lets back track so we can prove my point further.
i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENOMOUS
then you said
DID I SAY YOUR A UNDERGROUND HIPHOP HEAD or did i say underground hiphop heads key word heads notice the s at the end of head.So would i be wrong if i thought you were calling me a idiot with that generalization?and if you were reffering to me how you gonna do the samething that yout getting on my case about:rolleyes:And then if you werent talking about me why did you say that.Even if you was talking to me what makes you think i limit myself to one gengre or form of music?
Here we go again...

Now, that was a response to my statement, correct? Yes I am. In the next sentanced you assumed a few things.

1. You assumed I was a underground hip-hop head
2. You assumed I was not a 2Pac fan

How do I know this? Well, I'll highlight parts of your posts I feel are directed at my presence.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You know as well as I do you were attacking my opinion so admit it or just carry on with this bullshit story on how the period makes a difference. Besides, if you wish to change subject you move to a new paragraph.

Like i said be4 i was generalizing If you wanna put yourself in that generalization( which you did)then be my guest...more power to you
Define deny for me. Good. Now define accept. Well done. There's a difference. A man has the ability to defend an accusation, or are you nto aware of this.

You either call me Bill (as my screen name reads) or you refer to me as user. It was your decision to add a 'y' to the 'b' 'i' 'l' 'l'. It didn't sound cute, nor mature.

i said
I am calling you a moron because I do not wish to call you gay, or anything else that offends people of no fault. The word moron insults your intelligence, no one elses.

Now, I expressed an opinion, someone insulted me because they felt threatened, I responded. I then upset another kid who takes matters involving 2Pac to heart. I suggest you re-read the thread because I am at no fault and I have not misunderstood a thing.

VENOMOUS

Bill G said:
Here we go again...

Now, that was a response to my statement, correct? Yes I am. In the next sentanced you assumed a few things.

1. You assumed I was a underground hip-hop head
2. You assumed I was not a 2Pac fan

How do I know this? Well, I'll highlight parts of your posts I feel are directed at my presence.

You know as well as I do you were attacking my opinion so admit it or just carry on with this bullshit story on how the period makes a difference. Besides, if you wish to change subject you move to a new paragraph.

Define deny for me. Good. Now define accept. Well done. There's a difference. A man has the ability to defend an accusation, or are you nto aware of this.

You either call me Bill (as my screen name reads) or you refer to me as user. It was your decision to add a 'y' to the 'b' 'i' 'l' 'l'. It didn't sound cute, nor mature.

I am calling you a moron because I do not wish to call you gay, or anything else that offends people of no fault. The word moron insults your intelligence, no one elses.

Now, I expressed an opinion, someone insulted me because they felt threatened, I responded. I then upset another kid who takes matters involving 2Pac to heart. I suggest you re-read the thread because I am at no fault and I have not misunderstood a thing.
1 how can i assume when i dont know you
2.why would i assume your not a 2pac fan if your on a 2 pac board
3how can i assume if your a underground head if i dont know you?

I wasnt attacking shit.if you read my sig i cant type 4 shit.So fuck what you think should be politicaly correct.

again you keep saying i insulted you after i said that comment wasnt directed at you.I told you that if the shoe fits wear it........guess what you are wearing it.

and so what if i called you billy ,big fucking deal

anybody that knows me knows my veiws so there you have it.

and if im a lil kid then wtf you look like arguing with a lil kid?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.