rappers you cant listen to

theres jsut some rappers i cant listen to. they are just horrible, ok\

game,- i cant listen to hsi voice alone.

young noble - man this guy is horrible. go find out yourslef

eminem- the majority of his stuff is torture

snoop dogg - realy not feeling snoop dogg

ah fuck, i had quite a list in mind.

list rappers you hate lisetning to

MOP. -just not into .

dmx - yea just not into dmx

AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE, CHINGY, NELLY, YING YANG TWINS, CAMRON, lIl JON.

Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit

Snoop, Xzibit

The Clipse

Pitbull

Jae Hood & Sheek

Jay-Z, Kanye West, Freeway, Twista

And the Outlawz (Noble, Kastro & EDI) are crap now

I often can't listen to MF Doom.

Although his beats are superb & now & again his lyrics are decent, I find it difficult to listen to Necro.

ODB could also piss me off, depending on the song.

Frank Grimes said:

theres jsut some rappers i cant listen to. they are just horrible, ok\

game,- i cant listen to hsi voice alone.

young noble - man this guy is horrible. go find out yourslef

eminem- the majority of his stuff is torture

snoop dogg - realy not feeling snoop dogg

ah fuck, i had quite a list in mind.

list rappers you hate lisetning to

MOP. -just not into .

dmx - yea just not into dmx

AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE, CHINGY, NELLY, YING YANG TWINS, CAMRON, lIl JON.
heh Young Noble is awsome dude i dont know why you dont like him but whatever thats your opinion.. heh ive turned a few people onto him as a solo artists, and they all like him now alot..
anyway these are the rappers i hate....

Puffy Daddy (faglord)
Ja Rule (queer bitch)
Pittbull (eminem soundalike, and his lyrics aint nothing new.. this cats wack in my personal opinion... and im cuban, and from miami.. go figure lol)
Jinn (overrated imo)
Cam'Ron (sucks)
Common (to much of a homo)
Black Eye Peas (this group is turning into a wannabe outkast)
DMX (Dont like to listen to crackheads rapping..)
Bone Thugz (there time has passed, and everything they do now is wack as fuck!)
Vanilla Ice (dont need to get into details on this one.. im sure you all know the reasons why.)
Obi Trice (i got his cd, and i really tried to get into it cause I liked his earlier work.. but he has gone wack in my view, and he has lost alot of his skillz...)

I cant stand listening to most main stream rappers, but ill list some that people actually think are good:
Jay z
Fat Joe
Eminem (new shit)
Game
Big Pun

Can't listen to Jay Z, no particular reason, just never liked him. Same with Ja Rule...little weasel.

People are meantioning Snoop?! :(

Rappers who I find it difficult to listen to because of either voice or style
DMX
E-40
I find it annoying to listen to Eazy E.
I-20
Lloyd Banks
Twista

one mc |one| dj

I would have to say although it doesn't really count but hm...

Vinnie Paz. I can listen to JMT's music and I don't mind hearing Paz screaming over tracks with the same ol bullshit but hm..ya know their albums would be classics if they cut it to 10-12 tracks their albums always bore me after that because of Vinnie Paz. I just go for the beats after track 10.

DMX. Just never liked him. :)

Magoo. Magoo man I just can't listen to him. I know he is not a lyrical genius and shit but that's ok I don't really need classic lyrical material to enjoy a record but hm..They could at least help him with rapping the words he wrote down.

Bizzy Bone. Bizzy can be incredibly nice but he just annoys me most of the time that is why everybody always picks Krayzie over Bizzy.

Dizzie Rascall or whatever. I need a translator to figure out what this guy is saying.

Bizarre of D12. I wonder why people like him so much it must be because of his corny jokes/raps about raping old ladies or sumthin I can't understand why else anyone could possibly like this fat idiot. I also hate it how people call him bizzy<<so fuckin confusing

Nut

- Eminem because he just has an annoying voice and basically talks shit over wack ass beats with a wack ass style
- LLoyd Banks because he can't talk (probably because of his fat lips)
- Master P and his whole No Limit shit only C-Murder has some good songs with DPG
- Cash Money artists because they are bad rappers with all different things that bug the shit out of me and the only thing they can talk about is Cash & Money
- Lil John, Lil scrappy (in fact all rappers with lil in front of their name)
- Yin yang twins or some shit like that
- Ja Rule baby, baby
- Outkast
- Outlawz (Kastro, EDI & Noble now) and affiliates of Outlaw Recordz (Heartless & Stormey)
- Eazy E because of his style and his shit just sounds not right
- ODB because he spits 2 krazy
- Obie Trice, because he needs 2 get some teeth

There a lot of artists i don't listen 2 but these i really can't listen to.

EDI (not mentioning the new releases of the outlaws) i couldn't stand on some good tracks of still i rise: As The World Turns, U Can Be Touched, The Good Die Young i even skipped his verse on those tracks and what is wrong with young noble he had a way better flow than EDI

Wu-Tang - Poor music
Outlawz - Worst group in hip-hop history
Aesop Rock - Terrible delivery
DMX - Boring rapper, one of the most overrated in history
Tonedef - Forget what the backpackers say, this man has an awful rap voice
Ja Rule - Sloppy delivery for the most part
Quasimoto - lol
Big L - Bores me after half an album
Mobb Deep - Never been a fan
Pharoahe Monch - The odd song is a treat but his voice is crap
Brand Nubian - Disgustingly racist!

Bobby Sands

MOP. -just not into .
Why,do they scare u?.Best rap duo ever after Gangstarr.

Wu-Tang - Poor music
Outlawz - Worst group in hip-hop history
Aesop Rock - Terrible delivery
DMX - Boring rapper, one of the most overrated in history
Tonedef - Forget what the backpackers say, this man has an awful rap voice
Ja Rule - Sloppy delivery for the most part
Quasimoto - lol
Big L - Bores me after half an album
Mobb Deep - Never been a fan
Pharoahe Monch - The odd song is a treat but his voice is crap
Brand Nubian - Disgustingly racist!
How can u say that Wu Tang put out poor music.U must b gay.Go buy some of their early albums and stop talkin shit.

And Big L bores u?NUff Said.U dont know shit.

I cant listen to-

Kanye West
d12
mobb deep

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
one mc on dj said:
I would have to say although it doesn't really count but hm...

Vinnie Paz. I can listen to JMT's music and I don't mind hearing Paz screaming over tracks with the same ol bullshit but hm..ya know their albums would be classics if they cut it to 10-12 tracks their albums always bore me after that because of Vinnie Paz. I just go for the beats after track 10.

DMX. Just never liked him. :)

Magoo. Magoo man I just can't listen to him. I know he is not a lyrical genius and shit but that's ok I don't really need classic lyrical material to enjoy a record but hm..They could at least help him with rapping the words he wrote down.

Bizzy Bone. Bizzy can be incredibly nice but he just annoys me most of the time that is why everybody always picks Krayzie over Bizzy.

Dizzie Rascall or whatever. I need a translator to figure out what this guy is saying.

Bizarre of D12. I wonder why people like him so much it must be because of his corny jokes/raps about raping old ladies or sumthin I can't understand why else anyone could possibly like this fat idiot. I also hate it how people call him bizzy<<so fuckin confusing
;)your back.But flsh nbone is better then both krazie and bizzy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.