R.I.P. Jarule's Career

I am not a Ja fan at all, but some of his music is good. I've seen him on MTV couple of times and he sounds like a decent and funny guy. Why hate on a guy who does no harm to others, and shows love to everyone who shows love to him?
I just saw this last part. He does no harm to others? Apparently you haven't been up to date with Ja and Co.'s legal problems.

He's kinda being accused right now of what amounts to asking his bodyguards to gun down two guys who beat up someone that is his best friend and the brother of another of his good friends, Foxy Brown.

THA WILD said:
If that happened to 2Pac, I would say: "Damn, can't that motherfucker stay out of trouble? How can someone who makes intelligent music not be intelligent enough to stay out of that kind of trouble?".
can I get a Orlando Anderson up in this bitch? :rolleyes:

Man, I listened to Ja Rule because he flows good on some songs and often has great beatz to back him up. But I was never interest in some of his lyrical content because it seemed unreal/fake about the stuff he talked about.

But now, after the past week it seems as though he lives up to his words. So I guess you can no longer say he is fake, just crazy.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
I can't believe the Ja hate there is on this board. What is it with you guys? Everyone's acting like big time gangsters. Who are you guys to criticise Ja? Its not as if you guys have a long criminal record. Face it: the only reason most of you people hate him is because it is "cool" to hate him. I wonder if anyone here has a brain of their own. I have love for Ja because he's doing his thing and doesn't mind other people's business. Let's be real: do your thing, and stop hating on others for no reason.

So what he does "soft" music? I bet there's a lot of rap fans that listen to Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. I am not saying he does soft music, but even if he does, its more about the lyrics and the flow than the topic sometimes. If you listen to some of Pac's songs, you'll notice he makes no sense, but his flow is sick, and that's why a lot of people listen to him: sick flow.
I don't like him because I never liked his music or how he would change. I remember the days where everyone was taking shots at him cause of Rule 3:11 and Love Is Pain, then ppl loved him cause of the 50 thing, now ppl hate him some more. Most of the ppl on this board change their opinions like their underwear. It's quite pathetic actually.

ja rule simply sucks. no not coz of the 50 beef. he just sucks, he makes pussy music, its all for the women thats it, its soft its just for top40, he gets rnb superstars such as r kelly, bobbybrown, case, or ashanti and makes his dollar thats all his about not about rap

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online