R.I.P. Jarule's Career

Jason G is fucking stupid, the guy says, that hip hop is when rappers make songs with chicks and says rap is the hardcore shit like what pac spits, lol, asswhole.

Gangster's don't snitch, so that eliminates 50 Cent from the equation. Dre ain't gangster, lol. Never was. Snoop was a church boy when he was younger.

I bet there's a lot of rap fans that listen to Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson.
Don't forgot 50 & DMX & Busta...

notoriouschris2 said:
The more I hear what you write the more I think that your the wackest poster ever. Your not one of those guys that post things to get attention but your actually serious about what you post. You don't know what gansta is. I'm not gansta but I grew up in the poor, gang runned neighborhood with drugs and all that stupid shit. You need to expand your hip hop horizon. Don't just listen to westcoast but listen to the south, east, west, midwest, underground, commercial, basically everything. You can't truly judge hip-hop until you've listen to a wide variety of styles. If you don't like something listen to it anyway. Nas may not appeal to you but he has had a major effect on rap and is important to the history of hip-hop.

How many times do artists put out great debut albums and then follow it up with garbage? It's because they are no longer involved in the activity that made them great in the first place. They go from rapping about the what they grew up in and get greedy and tailor their lyrics to a mass audience. Redman and Method Man may have once been gangsta but now they live in mansions not the projects.
:rolleyes:

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I can't believe the Ja hate there is on this board. What is it with you guys? Everyone's acting like big time gangsters. Who are you guys to criticise Ja? Its not as if you guys have a long criminal record. Face it: the only reason most of you people hate him is because it is "cool" to hate him. I wonder if anyone here has a brain of their own. I have love for Ja because he's doing his thing and doesn't mind other people's business. Let's be real: do your thing, and stop hating on others for no reason.
:thumb: lets not forget that a man could go to jail, one is dead, and another wounded. If someone substituted Ja Rule with 2pac in this story and someone came in here sayin 'haha RIP Pac's career!' you people would be all over his ass 'stop disrespectin him you little twirp, this is a real life situation.' if you don't like his music, that doesn't mean you should have a personal feud with him and wish him bad fortune.

R.I.P. to the guy who got shot.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I can't believe the Ja hate there is on this board. What is it with you guys? Everyone's acting like big time gangsters. Who are you guys to criticise Ja? Its not as if you guys have a long criminal record. Face it: the only reason most of you people hate him is because it is "cool" to hate him. I wonder if anyone here has a brain of their own. I have love for Ja because he's doing his thing and doesn't mind other people's business. Let's be real: do your thing, and stop hating on others for no reason.

So what he does "soft" music? I bet there's a lot of rap fans that listen to Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. I am not saying he does soft music, but even if he does, its more about the lyrics and the flow than the topic sometimes. If you listen to some of Pac's songs, you'll notice he makes no sense, but his flow is sick, and that's why a lot of people listen to him: sick flow.

you must be joking right?

HitEmUpOutDaParK said:
:thumb: lets not forget that a man could go to jail, one is dead, and another wounded. If someone substituted Ja Rule with 2pac in this story and someone came in here sayin 'haha RIP Pac's career!' you people would be all over his ass 'stop disrespectin him you little twirp, this is a real life situation.' if you don't like his music, that doesn't mean you should have a personal feud with him and wish him bad fortune.

R.I.P. to the guy who got shot.
If that happened to 2Pac, I would say: "Damn, can't that motherfucker stay out of trouble? How can someone who makes intelligent music not be intelligent enough to stay out of that kind of trouble?".

nothing will happen to ja, didn't you guys learn anything about the media blowing up things out of proportion.

ja aint gangsta,eminem aint gangsta, dre aint gangsta,50 cent aint gangsta, game aint gangsta, none of these dudes are gangstas, they want you to believe they are but the truth is, they aint. a gangsta is part of a group of criminals. if these guys are gangstas they would be locked up or dead. the only gang they belong to is a money hungry record label, oh thats sooooo gangsta.

THA WILD said:
If that happened to 2Pac, I would say: "Damn, can't that motherfucker stay out of trouble? How can someone who makes intelligent music not be intelligent enough to stay out of that kind of trouble?".
LOL, becasue I'm high right now I feel like answering this with a genuine response.

A lady on the Thug Angel DVD, I think it was his former Manager or something like that. She worked for Pac in his underground/DU/2pac...Now and S4MN era. She said that the reason Pac got in so much trouble is

"because he was so passionate in the way he felt about everything that he didnt' know how to pick and choose his battles. He didn't understand that if he was maybe with Kidada and Quincy and his nephew and someone tried to confront him about something, he would go right at them right then and there. He didn't care what he was doing or where he was, who he was with...it didn't matter. If he feels you disrespect him, it's like the world's going to end."

you must be joking right?
No. I was talking about songs like Ghetto Star. They make no sense. Read this:

Just holla my name
And witness game official
Niggas is so shame
They stare stiff like scared bitches
While I remain inside a paradox
Gone my block
Though gun shots is promised to me when will I stop
I hit the weed
And hope to god I can fly high
Witness my enemies
Die when I ride by
Ita's shit to try
Send they bodies to they parents up north
With they faces they wrists and they nuts cut off
Fuck em all what I scream as I dream
I am not saying everyone should like Ja Rule. I am saying that the number of people that dislike him is ridiculous.

if you don't like his music, that doesn't mean you should have a personal feud with him and wish him bad fortune.
Exactly. Just because you don't like his music, why ask God to ruin his life? That's sad (to wish for misfortunte). Dude's watch Ja on TV, and suddenly think they have a personal beef with him.

I am not a Ja fan at all, but some of his music is good. I've seen him on MTV couple of times and he sounds like a decent and funny guy. Why hate on a guy who does no harm to others, and shows love to everyone who shows love to him?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online