R.I.P. Jarule's Career

POLICE IMPLICATE JA RULE AND BODYGUARDS IN FATAL SHOOTING

LATEST: New York detectives are considering bringing charges against JA RULE and two of his bodyguards for their alleged involvement in a shooting which left one man dead and another wounded last month (27DEC04).

New York Police Department (NYPD) officers believe the shooting at the city's LQ club could have been an act of revenge for an earlier robbery of FOXY BROWN's brother, a close friend of Rule.

A security tape allegedly showing Rule leaving the club and two of his bodyguards opening fire on WILLIAM CLARK, who died from gunshot wounds, and TROY MOORE, who sustained several injuries, has come into the possession of investigating officers, reports website PAGESIX.COM.

An NYPD source says, "We think Ja Rule had to know what his people were about to do."

Rule's bodyguards reportedly spotted Clark and Moore when they entered the club, with one allegedly muttering, "Can you believe the balls of these guys coming here?"

MURRAY RICHMAN, Rule's lawyer, denies his client or his employees had any involvement in the shooting, but investigators are reportedly considering pressing murder and assault charges against the unnamed bodyguards.

Investigators will also ask the US Attorney to bring a federal charge of conspiracy to commit murder against Rule.

VENOMOUS said:
isnt jarule supposed to be fake and soft?
Is it "hard" to have someone "taken care of"?

My best friend (who happens to be a female) was raped at the age of 20 years old 2 years ago. The two men who raped her happened to be best friends with her own cousin, but they were so coked up they didn't care. When her cousin found out of the incident, he went and shot one in the stomach and his buddy beat the hell of the other guy with a baseball bat.

They did it IN RETALIATION for the rape because my best friend asked them to. So is my female friend "hard"?

The most Ja Rule had to do with this is that he ordered it. Revenge for that kinda shit goes down in the "hood" every fucking day. Eye for an eye.

And btw, I thought it was a contest between 50 and Ja as to who was more of a fraud?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
jason_g_718 said:
Is it "hard" to have someone "taken care of"?

My best friend (who happens to be a female) was raped at the age of 20 years old 2 years ago. The two men who raped her happened to be best friends with her own cousin, but they were so coked up they didn't care. When her cousin found out of the incident, he went and shot one in the stomach and his buddy beat the hell of the other guy with a baseball bat.

They did it IN RETALIATION for the rape because my best friend asked them to. So is my female friend "hard"?

The most Ja Rule had to do with this is that he ordered it. Revenge for that kinda shit goes down in the "hood" every fucking day. Eye for an eye.

And btw, I thought it was a contest between 50 and Ja as to who was more of a fraud?
what does Ja Rule have to do with your friend being raped? we dont need to hear your life story

Emma got Rizzled said:
What career? lol
getting paid millions making music, being on charts around the world, making millions and getting paid to travel around the world performing at sold out concerts, and selling millions of records around the globe, you know that career, would you call that a career?

anyone making enough music to live on each week has a career

Emma

Frank Grimes said:
getting paid millions making music, being on charts around the world, making millions and getting paid to travel around the world performing at sold out concerts, and selling millions of records around the globe, you know that career, would you call that a career?

anyone making enough music to live on each week has a career
Ok, it was just a joke :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.