Producers: Johnny J vs. Dr Dre

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
lol 100 ppl ghosting writing 4 each other . I just hurd that eminem just ghost wrights 4 every1 including 2pac in LTTG .
joe budden wrtes 4 game

game writes for yukmouth

yukmouth writes for bizarre

bizarre ( surprise surprise) writes for eminem

and eminem writes for Dre..but only when snoop is not writing for warren G

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Also this thread is a joke.

Can we ban all the people that said JJ? I'm sure it'd be better for the forum in the long run.

the real question is whos a better rapper... i think JJ would rip dre since dre doesnt write his own shit... although i never heard JJ spit

... sorry im on drugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To answer your question WessSide Thuggin, ghost writing means when someone writes for someone else in a track. Like in several tracks on Chronic 2001 which I can't remember right now where Snoop and Em wrote for Dre. BTW I think this was confirmed not too long ago.

Peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
WessideThuggin said:
It's a fucking track dumbass. No one here said song. Ras Masta said "3-4 tracks." If you've listened to the fucking CD then you would know that the intro has a fucking beat to it.

Calm down boy. It's not a track, does Game rhyme on it? Would you release it as a single? It's an intro. I've got the album, yes it does have a beat, but it's still not a track.

Johnny J puts more emotion in his beats like pac put in his music he's like a real musician. Dre has the ability to stay with the trend but that doesn't mean i'm a pac dickrider just cuz i say Johnny J is better just my opinion

theres a couple things you gotta look at, JJ has been in the game just as long as dre, since the early 90's. he produced a candy man joint - knockin da boots. johnny j doesnt make beats with samples in them anymore so in originality i gotta give it to JJ. JJ is better to listen to for mellowing out or something

Dre has been one of the top people in the game as far as producing and his shit is REALLY hot, however he doesnt always make the beats now. he has his lil production team do them and he takes the credit, ask scott storch and whatever the hell his lil team is called. Dre has more club type beats

i think that these 2 cannot be compared because their style is completely opposite of each other. it would be like comparing east coast rap to west coast rap, 2 completely different styles.

oh and JJ sucks balls at rapping for the dude wanting to know...

Pittsey said:
Also this thread is a joke.

Can we ban all the people that said JJ? I'm sure it'd be better for the forum in the long run.
stop dickridin dr dre, if u were a true pac fan ud say JJ was better (even if he wasnt) remember, pac had beef with Dre ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.