Producers: Johnny J vs. Dr Dre

i got madd love for JJ.. but Dre is probably the best producer in the game... So dre kills JJ.... and plus havent heard much from JJ lately so we'll see if he still got it when napoleons album dropss

I probably like more johnny j tracks then i like dr dre tracks, but johhny j sampled all the time. So id say dr dre was the better producer, but hes been gettting really wack since chronic 2001

Hmm not really Pittsey because it's true that Dre is better. But it's the fact that's he's been with a lot of peeps and had a load of classic beats. Which brings us to JJ, whose first major album he worked on was AEOM, then disappeared for quite some time. But don't count him out yet because this Napoleon album is going to be very sick. Don't underestimate the cat and you'll see.

Peace

Let Me Think

Straight Outta Compton
Gangsta, Gangsta
Fuck The Police
Deep Cover
Nuttin But A G Thang
Dre Day
What's My Name
Can't C Me
Been There, Done That
Kill You
Xxxplosive
Some L.A. Niggaz

.....my conclusion is Dr. Dre

Dr.Dre - Nwa - Doggystyle - Chronic - Chronic 2000 - All of Eminem CD's - Most Of G-units CD's - The Documentary - Some 2pac Tracks

Johnny J - Some Tracks on All Eyes On Me - Dats it

Dre is much much better!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ok what has johnny j produced outside of beats 4 tupac and the lawz?o....................................................k

S. Fourteen

^ I thought it was Mel Man that produced for Dre.

I've also heard about somebody ghostwriting for Eminem yet Eminem ghostwrites for 50, I'm confused.

saltynuts said:
^ I thought it was Mel Man that produced for Dre.

I've also heard about somebody ghostwriting for Eminem yet Eminem ghostwrites for 50, I'm confused.
lol 100 ppl ghosting writing 4 each other . I just hurd that eminem just ghost wrights 4 every1 including 2pac in LTTG .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.