Producers: Johnny J vs. Dr Dre

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
JohnathanPeatas said:
stop dickridin dr dre, if u were a true pac fan ud say JJ was better (even if he wasnt) remember, pac had beef with Dre ;)

But unlike you I'm not a 2pac dick rider. I have the ability of thought and can make my own opinions.

JohnathanPeatas said:
stop dickridin dr dre, if u were a true pac fan ud say JJ was better (even if he wasnt) remember, pac had beef with Dre ;)
so wait.. ur basically showing right there that its cooler to dick ryde pac rather than dr dre... grow up

*suspect#1* said:
fact is no one outside 2pac circles knows who jonny j is
That is so fucking true it's unbelieveable & should be the statement that shuts all these stans up.

Not to say that if you aren't well known then you must be wack but Johnny J's been at this shit for a while & if he is better than Dre then how come he hasn't even got a quarter of the acclaim?

Johnny J is that white producer with a weird voice? and Dre is that old skool dude who produced for all sorts of artists? Dre is gay with johnny J? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but uhm..has to be Dre..I dunno why ppl ride pac so much..( does it hurt?)

gotta be dre cuz hes produced for every1 from NWA to people signed to Deathrow then he left there and started aftermath, and now Aftermath is fuckin at the top and Deathrow is flopped

no contest jj MIGHT be a YOUNG DRE, with the use of sampling, but HIS TIME SHOULD COME WITH EVOLVING INTO A DRE, BUT AS OF NOW, NO WAY NEAR DRE'S TALENT

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.