Prince

just brought 3121 today due to the recommendation and reviews in this thread, loved it, its got a great mixture of tracks. Fury, Incense and Candles and Beautiful, Love and Blessed are my favs on first couple of listens

Casey

Staff member
My_Dyin_Day04 said:
just brought 3121 today due to the recommendation and reviews in this thread, loved it, its got a great mixture of tracks. Fury, Incense and Candles and Beautiful, Love and Blessed are my favs on first couple of listens

Glad you liked it man. My favorite tracks are "Love", "The Word", and "Fury".

If you like Fury, I can send you the live version from Saturday Night Live a few weeks back which is absolutely killer. I have the audio and video, so let me know, it's fucking sick.

well glad to see that there are some prince fans here (myself being one)
just wanted to say (and agree) that 3121 is a great album.
oh and Militant, id love to hear some of those songs that you are talking about that would "blow my mind". :thumb:

Casey

Staff member
cdawg86 said:
oh and Militant, id love to hear some of those songs that you are talking about that would "blow my mind". :thumb:
You mean unreleased stuff? Some that immediately come to mind are the unreleased 12 minute version of "Computer Blue", 14 minute Prince original of "The Dance Electric" before he edited it down and gave it to Andre Cymone, and uncut 13 minute or so version of "Wonderful Ass". They're around, but not particularly easy to find unless you're a massive fan like myself and know exactly where to look....lol, the first time I heard that stuff, it was like a religious experience... haha.

well any hook up would be awsome lol. my collection isnt too huge, the music store here has crap when it comes to good music like prince
im most proud of my "the hits 1 & 2", downloaded alot of the other ones for now till i can find them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.