Pic Of The Game On Change Of Heart

K D

2pacnbiggie said:

now what do u have to say?

Didnt pac say in Reserection that he did all that to put food on the table and that they where desperate, it was either that or not eat so you gotta respect that... but when games got a board in his hand that says ''stay together'' and the bitch wants a change of heart you kno that he didnt just do it for the money!

The bitch prob wanted to break up with him and game thought going on change of heart would change her mind or somethin .. he looks so sad :(

K D

VENOMOUS said:
wow a kd and a kc but those pics do look fake where did they come from?
lol .. nah i dont think they fake because pac was talkin about it in the resurection movie he was laughin about it

Esco said:
dont be so sure about that
i do know people who grew up with him
and they all say that all that gangsta image is bullshit
they said he was a cool dude and thats it
he wasn't and never would be a "gangsta"
he's living of his dead brother's image
and nobody in compton or any other place in la really gives a fuck about him.
well if you knew these people, wouldn't you know game's brother is still alive :D big face

K D said:
Didnt pac say in Reserection that he did all that to put food on the table and that they where desperate, it was either that or not eat so you gotta respect that... but when games got a board in his hand that says ''stay together'' and the bitch wants a change of heart you kno that he didnt just do it for the money!

The bitch prob wanted to break up with him and game thought going on change of heart would change her mind or somethin .. he looks so sad :(
Game said he went on change of heart for money too...

K D

2pacnbiggie said:
Game said he went on change of heart for money too...
Yah but i dont believe it .. if he went on to get a cople of dollers do you think he would be on there with a stay together sign in his hands lookin mad/sad as fuck? nah dude was hopin big mama would stay a while..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.