Pic Of The Game On Change Of Heart

FlipMo said:
Honestly, I think if you were poor as fuck and needed the money badly, you'd do what you have to and nobody would turn your life into a living hell if you were in that circumstance.

and I doubt by the age he was in that picture, he knew he'd blow up as a rapper one day. Dude probably thought that would be the only way he'd get his fame.

We all have ours reasons why we do certain things even though they can be embaressing.
I did not say it would come back to hunt him as a rapper I said as a Criminal! if The Game is really that hard then he would not want such great footage to one day be used on Americas most wanted.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
What does it matter if it's as a criminal or not? He was a youngster at the time and what would be easier to get money.. Robbing a dude or just being on Tv and getting paid. No one gives a shit if it affects his image cause I don't see it doing that. David Burkowitz was a nice guy and had a great personnality and the dude would think a dog was commanding him to kill ppl. Does the idea that he was a nice guy change the fact he was a nut? Nope.

Not like a Tv show is gonna change the fact if you a criminal or not.

Honestly, I don't care what GAME does. Not that great a fan of his music, but when ppl get constipated over a rapper doing a TV show or something remotly embaressing, it's hella annoying imo. It's like they're stalking the dude and collecting articles and stickin them on their walls. lol

edit: Harry Potter, don't get me wrong here. I ain't dissin you in general. I'm just giving my opinion on the deal.

ARon

Who acutally knows a "gangsta" or has seen some shit. You people act like the game was supposed to be running around killin people daily. Yeah he was in a gang, i bet they did more drinkin and hangin than bangin, as it goes with every gang in the fucking world. This whole industry got everyone blind.

Aristotle said:
Who acutally knows a "gangsta" or has seen some shit. You people act like the game was supposed to be running around killin people daily. Yeah he was in a gang, i bet they did more drinkin and hangin than bangin, as it goes with every gang in the fucking world. This whole industry got everyone blind.
good point it is not like Gangstas are hitting liq's everynight, usualy just smoking and drinking 40's.

ARon

^^^What about when he is humping the blow up doll and shit. Ahh i wish i could see the look on all these lil kids faces when they see this, nooooo my idol he is the greatest. now its gonna be, tupac looks the best in a thong, better than anyone ever, ahah i dont know.

K D

2pacnbiggie said:
hahaha game looks so mad... and his tin foil shirt really brings out his eyes..

game: ''This is how we do... i got straight played buy a bitch on tv ... this is how we do... the bitch looks like a black chyna from wwe... this is how we do ... i got a mohawk but dont call me mr T''

i pitty the fool, game.. look at the guy he lost his ''bitch'' 2 and i use the word bitch loosley cuz u cant lie to me and tell me thats ALL female.. no fuckin way

Rukas said:
The Game is a well known Blood. Ask people in the streets if they know Game or Chuck Taylor and if he was real.
hes not the real chuck taylor, thats like asking og's in queens and bronx about 50 cent, just taking they names from real g's

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Aristotle said:
^^^What about when he is humping the blow up doll and shit. Ahh i wish i could see the look on all these lil kids faces when they see this, nooooo my idol he is the greatest. now its gonna be, tupac looks the best in a thong, better than anyone ever, ahah i dont know.
actually thats not a thong thats speedos big difference.but that shit sure looks gay

poor guy 4 all we know it might of been the 1 bitch he really cared about man and as 4 him doing shit he had 2 blood gang or not that shit aint right 2 be mocked 4 the stuff that happened back then, hell even if he doesnt regret it we all make mistakes i really dont see how no one will say they wouldnt do it under certain circumstances.

Wut a fag shits gon really pop of when that video where he strip in a gayclub leak only a few for tha dvd to come out and that fag gon get exposed for tha homo he is

Esco

Rukas said:
The Game is a well known Blood. Ask people in the streets if they know Game or Chuck Taylor and if he was real.
dont be so sure about that
i do know people who grew up with him
and they all say that all that gangsta image is bullshit
they said he was a cool dude and thats it
he wasn't and never would be a "gangsta"
he's living of his brother's image
and nobody in compton or any other place in la really gives a fuck about him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.