Pic Of The Game On Change Of Heart

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The Game is a well known Blood. Ask people in the streets if they know Game or Chuck Taylor and if he was real.

who gives a flying fuck, some people get caught up in rappers lives too much, i careless bout there rappers, i just like there music. as long as the music is good, dats all i care about.

but dats true, pac did some weird shit, humpin a blow up doll on stage, at age 17 he did dat interview, were he was acting a lil queerish.

dre had dat shit with the doctor suit and lipstick

i believe prodigy from mobb deep was a balleria when he was younger.

Mr. Kleany said:
but dats true, pac did some weird shit, humpin a blow up doll on stage, at age 17 he did dat interview, were he was acting a lil queerish.

dre had dat shit with the doctor suit and lipstick

i believe prodigy from mobb deep was a balleria when he was younger.
true, people think all these rappers are evil gangsters without a heart,. The truth is that they are jus normal people like us, its jus that the gangsta image is what sells records. And in reference to that tupac interview, that must of shocked all the critics who thought tupac was such a criminal and gangster.

to whoever said no one said The Game isnt blood and sayin hes fake....have u every listen to Yukmouth or his crew diss Game...there all over his ass....please this is a 2pac bored...so check your asses and rep Pac and his home boys...peace

TUPAC 4 Life
R.I.P

Rukas said:
The Game is a well known Blood. Ask people in the streets if they know Game or Chuck Taylor and if he was real.
next time I am in the streets of cail I will be sure to ask some dude wearing red if he knows of the game. lol

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Some of you ppl act like you don't have any embaressing or special moment in your past where ppl would say: 'awww he looks so stupid.'

Some of you live some bullshit fantasy life on this board where you're all perfect and shit.

Ain't nothing funny about that 'change of heart' thing. Honestly, if I had the choice, I'd go on it for the extra money and for the fun of it.

I guess some of you are too G'd out for that.

Oh shit, OG LOC from San Andreas here. lmfao.

FlipMo said:
Some of you ppl act like you don't have any embaressing or special moment in your past where ppl would say: 'awww he looks so stupid.'

Some of you live some bullshit fantasy life on this board where you're all perfect and shit.

Ain't nothing funny about that 'change of heart' thing. Honestly, if I had the choice, I'd go on it for the extra money and for the fun of it.

I guess some of you are too G'd out for that.

Oh shit, OG LOC from San Andreas here. lmfao.
think about it this way, if you where a criminal and a "known blood" would you really want your image brodcast across the nation that one day could come back to hunt you with a bid in jail?

OG LOC in the place, u dont wanna see me with the gun in your face,

GaNxSta

lol at flipmo say "I guess some of you are to G'd out for that"
so true ahahah

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Honestly, I think if you were poor as fuck and needed the money badly, you'd do what you have to and nobody would turn your life into a living hell if you were in that circumstance.

and I doubt by the age he was in that picture, he knew he'd blow up as a rapper one day. Dude probably thought that would be the only way he'd get his fame.

We all have ours reasons why we do certain things even though they can be embaressing.

Edit: Like I said, I would do it in a heartbeat, especially if I was really broke.

lmao @ Silleone. OG LOC WITH GUN IN YOUR FACE.

couple of members here are like that. hahaha

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Silleone said:
why do all these rappers claim there from the streets, everybody has a street infront of there house
last time i checked you had the wilderness in front of your house(which is a cave close to stone henge)yo how the fuck do u use the computer?:confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.