Pic Of The Game On Change Of Heart

thanks I was looking for this the other day to show a friend.

he thinks the Game is really a "G", he always buy's into the bullshit lyrics of rappers.
I am a Game Fan but as he keeps trying to be more and more gangsta I like him less and less.

lol its funny but it really doesnt discredit him...he said on his site he went on there when he was 17, just to get some money...

and he said alotta rappers got embarrassin stuff about them...pac danced on stage in thongs, dre was dressed up like a ballerina or something ....thats what he said when he explained this...

but its still a good laugh lol

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
he was in thongs dancing on stage? I thought he was just a back up dancer?Even so the game was stripping 4 women and men.Yo but find those pics i need to see it to believe it.

HellRazor05 said:
Your name is "Harry Potter".....

[QUOTE:Aristotle] How does this discredit him at all? Not that it matters though.
It dont discredit him....its just funny to see him on a show like that. People automatically think that cuz he was on a show like that he aint gangsta or somethin. the niggas a known blood. i bet u if John Gotti was on that show no one would be sayin nothin about him. :thumb:[/QUOTE]
your point about my name? sure maybe he could be "Gangsta" and still be on "Change of heart" just shows he is not the dirty of the dirty street nigga.

lmao@Known blood! and how do you know this buddy?

2pacnbiggie said:
lol its funny but it really doesnt discredit him...he said on his site he went on there when he was 17, just to get some money...

and he said alotta rappers got embarrassin stuff about them...pac danced on stage in thongs, dre was dressed up like a ballerina or something ....thats what he said when he explained this...

but its still a good laugh lol
Dre was not dressed like a Ballerina! he was in a a flashy disco doctor suit.

HellRazor05 said:
your point about my name? sure maybe he could be "Gangsta" and still be on "Change of heart" just shows he is not the dirty of the dirty street nigga.

lmao@Known blood! and how do you know this buddy?

I hope your ass does fall off from laughing so hard cuz it aint that funny. Apparently you didnt see the dvd that came with his cd. hes a blood...i dont know what world ur in but dont u think someone would have said otherwise if he was fakin it? you dont just pretend to be a blood and nobody proves u wrong. what are u gonna say next, that snoops not a crip? bloods and crips dont really exist? why dont u hop on ur little broomstick and go over to compton and tell game's homies that he aint a blood. theyll give u a change of heart. word to that. :thumb:
lmao! oh I see you are a teenager!

PS learn how to quote people

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.