Which song is the bigger classic?

• How Do U Want It -2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gin and Juice -Snoop Doggy Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
arab_thug said:
no jason i wasnt 3 in 96 but i will admit i never listened to pac then but still when me or my friends talk about wat they think are the best pac songs how do u want it doesnt really come up its a great track but to call it classic is a bit too much i dont remember it having a huge affect on rap n u said that how do u want it is better cuz u didnt like snoop n all that but u cant judge the song cuz u dont like the artist thas bein biased...

by the way this is kinda off topic but can someone tell me how to quote someone?
This post is exactly what I have come to expect from the average post here. Many grammar and punctuation errors and a respone that make it obvious the post's author looked at a post but read it the way they wanted to read it.

I never ever said my feelings toward Snoop are the reason I think How Do U Want It is better, I said it was my DETERMINING FACTOR in my decision. The "straw that broke the camel's back" so to speak.

Do you understand the difference?

To quote someone:
1. Highlight context to be quoted and click on the quotation button right above this box (last link above).

OR

2. Click on the same button first and either type in or paste whatever you cut in the box it brings up.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
This post is exactly what I have come to expect from the average post here. Many grammar and punctuation errors and a respone that make it obvious the post's author looked at a post but read it the way they wanted to read it.

I never ever said my feelings toward Snoop are the reason I think How Do U Want It is better, I said it was my DETERMINING FACTOR in my decision. The "straw that broke the camel's back" so to speak.

Do you understand the difference?
Jason, Arab's post is easy to read, so don't talk about the grammar errors, this is not english class.

A person's typing skills has nothing to do with his knowledge on the subject matter at hand.

Jason, Arab's post is easy to read, so don't talk about the grammar errors, this is not english class.
It wasn't for me. I don't have a hard time reading all posts that doesn use the best grammer, but it's hard dissecting others.

A person's typing skills has nothing to do with his knowledge on the subject matter at hand.
I don't think it has anything to do with "typing skill", as there is a button on my keboard that says "delete", I don't know bout yours.

Anyway, I have some pet peeves in my life and bad grammatical erros/punctuation erros and bad English are a few.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
It wasn't for me. I don't have a hard time reading all posts that doesn use the best grammer, but it's hard dissecting others.

I don't think it has anything to do with "typing skill", as there is a button on my keboard that says "delete", I don't know bout yours.

Anyway, I have some pet peeves in my life and bad grammatical erros/punctuation erros and bad English are a few.
Ah yes there is a delete button, but most of the time, people type fast and post without proof reading, yes you must be mad at yourself as an error in "doesn" is spotted.

Back on topic

Gin and Juice >>>How do you want it.

Chronic

jason_g_718 said:
All I asked is which song you people think is the bigger classic. We don't need to get into psychotherapy sessions as to why people choose the music they choose.

I don't sit on the DJ's cock at clubs, so I don't even know who requests the songs when they're requested. Again, I ask a simple question and you have to analyze shit.

HDUWI is not a classic to you? Wow...I'm seriously speechless.

I think you're trying to analyze a simple question.
Honestly man ... you're one of the worst posters on this board.
You've misunderstood/not answered my questions 9/10 I've discussed with you.
But whatever, I'll stop replying to you and your threads instead of bitching.

Chronic said:
Honestly man ... you're one of the worst posters on this board.
You've misunderstood/not answered my questions 9/10 I've discussed with you.
But whatever, I'll stop replying to you and your threads instead of bitching.
I can say the same about most other posters on this board.

Thanks for the compliment though. :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
Wow...you go to argue one point and make a completely different one.

You're right, G&J was by far one of the best songs in the 90's. But it is not "easily" more of a classic than HDUWI.
There is no fucking need to explain why gin and juice is better. You said, if someone dont think "How do you want it" is a classic, he doesnt know much bout Hip Hop, but its reverse, you dont know much about Hip Hop, and dont waste webspace with your millions of post in one thread. Go home, Eminem-Cocksucker.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.