• How Do U Want It -2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gin and Juice -Snoop Doggy Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Yeah. pac is pac, but ive decided on gin and juice.point bout ppl knowin the chorus to gin and juice is proof enuff for me :thumb:
and like i said before did mark the beginin of a lot of shit back then. u could proly try to replace How do u want it with 2 of amerikaz, or cali love.

'Gin n' Juice' definately, it's a bigger classic

'How Do U Want It' is definately a banger and possible a better song but If U were to ask people in the street what song they knew better the majority would say 'Gin n Juice'.

Also 'California Love' is the biggest classic of all time, bigger than both of the above and bigger than any other rap track. If U were to ask people in the street what was 2pac's best known song, the majority would say 'California Love'. Fuck I still here that track being banged almost every night in whatever club I go to, and that's 10 years since it was released. That is truely classic.

Gin N Juice is the bigger classic.

jason g 718 said:
if Snoop hadn't had sold out so terribly bad and was still respectable, I might have chosen G&J....
WTF??

How can you ask a question based solely on the strength & success of a song & then let your decision be heavily influenced by the artist?

jason_g_718 said:
It may be. But to say "easily" is ridiculous.

Both of these songs are two of the most classic rap songs ever made and DEFINATELY one of the MOST LEGENDARY PARTY SONGS ever recorded.

12 and 9 years after their respective releases they are STILL two of the top requested songs at parties, clubs and on radio.

To me, that says both songs are EASILY almost dead even.
This guy is such an idoit, every post he makes pisses me off, plz get the fuck off this board, you twat

Chronic

jason_g_718 said:
It may be. But to say "easily" is ridiculous.

Both of these songs are two of the most classic rap songs ever made and DEFINATELY one of the MOST LEGENDARY PARTY SONGS ever recorded.

12 and 9 years after their respective releases they are STILL two of the top requested songs at parties, clubs and on radio.

To me, that says both songs are EASILY almost dead even.
Do you think the majority of the people that request those songs at parties and clubs actually recognize quality music or do you think they just likes the song because of the beat and because it's good to dance to?
Have you seen people request the song at parties? Was it mostly girls that requested How Do U Want It?

I would never consider How Do U Want It to be a classic and my choice goes to Gin & Juice. Better beat and better rhymes and flow.

jason_g_718 said:
I go for How Do U Want It, but mainly because I'm a bigger Pac than Snoop fan and well, if Snoop hadn't had sold out so terribly bad and was still respectable, I might have chosen G&J....
Can you explain how a rapper's actions (that happened years after) influence the quality of a song?
And wouldn't you say that picking a song based on the artist is biased and ultimately defeats the purpose of asking which the better song is, seeing as how you're not looking at the actual songs but rather at the artist and the bullshit that surrounds him?

Chronic said:
Do you think the majority of the people that request those songs at parties and clubs actually recognize quality music or do you think they just likes the song because of the beat and because it's good to dance to?
Have you seen people request the song at parties? Was it mostly girls that requested How Do U Want It?

I would never consider How Do U Want It to be a classic and my choice goes to Gin & Juice. Better beat and better rhymes and flow.

Can you explain how a rapper's actions (that happened years after) influence the quality of a song?
And wouldn't you say that picking a song based on the artist is biased and ultimately defeats the purpose of asking which the better song is, seeing as how you're not looking at the actual songs but rather at the artist and the bullshit that surrounds him?
Yes, he is talkin bullshit. Hey Jason you should think before you write

Shot 21

How Do U Want It. But Gin & Juice is definately a fucking classic. Needs to be played every time your drinking liquor or smoking weed.

Very hard choice. Both are classics, done by legends, impressive lyrics, flow and both have classic beats. Both had controversy surrounding the songs when they were released and went down in hip-hop history.

My choice was 'Gin & Juice', because I think it made a big impact on hip-hop when this track and Snoop's album was released, and was opening up a new era for hip-hop.

Chronic said:
What was the controversy surrounding those songs?
Snoop was getting targeted by the government about his lyrics during that time, because it was a new era of 'gangsta' rap which alot of people weren't familiar with, saying his lyrics promotes voilence...etc...

2Pac was just released from prison and was critisized about his mentionings of Delorous Tucker in the song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.