Which song is the bigger classic?

• How Do U Want It -2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gin and Juice -Snoop Doggy Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
arab_thug said:
i love how do u want it but i dont see it being anywhere near gin n juice if ur talkin bout which song was a bigger classic i dont remember how do u want it as being one of pacs biggest singles if it was sumthin like i aint mad at cha then pac would easily win imo
You don't remember HDUWI being one of Pac's biggest singles?

What...were you like 3 in 1996?

classic isn't about having to remember how big it was way back when. classic is about still getting regular radio play about 10 yrs later.

jason_g_718 said:
lol @ "I don't think how do you want it is all that".

It's like half of you people are on drugs.
oh shut the fuck up you fool, and why dont you try kepping you posts all in one instead of flooding the whole page ? you fuckin aftermath groupie go post over there instead of posting bullshit constantly on here

Do you think the majority of the people that request those songs at parties and clubs actually recognize quality music or do you think they just likes the song because of the beat and because it's good to dance to?
All I asked is which song you people think is the bigger classic. We don't need to get into psychotherapy sessions as to why people choose the music they choose.

Have you seen people request the song at parties? Was it mostly girls that requested How Do U Want It?
I don't sit on the DJ's cock at clubs, so I don't even know who requests the songs when they're requested. Again, I ask a simple question and you have to analyze shit.

I would never consider How Do U Want It to be a classic and my choice goes to Gin & Juice. Better beat and better rhymes and flow.
HDUWI is not a classic to you? Wow...I'm seriously speechless.

Can you explain how a rapper's actions (that happened years after) influence the quality of a song?
And wouldn't you say that picking a song based on the artist is biased and ultimately defeats the purpose of asking which the better song is, seeing as how you're not looking at the actual songs but rather at the artist and the bullshit that surrounds him
I think you're trying to analyze a simple question.

Tonio1986 said:
No its not.

Easily Gin and Juice, one of the best songs in the 90 `s, Laaaaaaaaaaaid Back.
Wow...you go to argue one point and make a completely different one.

You're right, G&J was by far one of the best songs in the 90's. But it is not "easily" more of a classic than HDUWI.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
lol @ "I don't think how do you want it is all that".

It's like half of you people are on drugs.
Opinions are a funny thing.

As for how I post...I like my current method and it's not changing...so deal with it or don't respond to me.
Its ruins the thread when we see 10 of your posts in a row, and no we will not deal with it, keep it in one post.

PaulyPac said:
oh shut the fuck up you fool, and why dont you try kepping you posts all in one instead of flooding the whole page ? you fuckin aftermath groupie go post over there instead of posting bullshit constantly on here
Wow...I make a general statement not even directed at you and you call me a fool. How intelligent of you.

As for how I post...I like my current method and it's not changing...so deal with it or don't respond to me.

no jason i wasnt 3 in 96 but i will admit i never listened to pac then but still when me or my friends talk about wat they think are the best pac songs how do u want it doesnt really come up its a great track but to call it classic is a bit too much i dont remember it having a huge affect on rap n u said that how do u want it is better cuz u didnt like snoop n all that but u cant judge the song cuz u dont like the artist thas bein biased...

by the way this is kinda off topic but can someone tell me how to quote someone?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.