Which song is the bigger classic?

• How Do U Want It -2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gin and Juice -Snoop Doggy Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mase

Gin & Juice was way bigger, seeing as How Do U Want It wasn't even one of 2pac's main singles.
Gin & Juice is a better song also.

Ricardo_Brown said:
mmm hard question... think im gonna go with how do u want it
Yeah, that's why I chose these two songs. I think both of these songs were the biggest hit for both artists at the time they were released.

But, I agree with you as well Ricardo, I go for How Do U Want It, but mainly because I'm a bigger Pac than Snoop fan and well, if Snoop hadn't had sold out so terribly bad and was still respectable, I might have chosen G&J....

Mase said:
Gin & Juice was way bigger, seeing as How Do U Want It wasn't even one of 2pac's main singles.
Gin & Juice is a better song also.
You sure Cali. Love wasn't one of the main singles? I think you're wrong about that.

Also, even if that's the case, you can't necessarily say that makes G&J better. Whether it was a main single or not, How Do U Want It was the biggest fucking hit off of AEOM. And before anyone cuts me off at the pass, I don't know where anyone else is from, but yes, here in Detroit, HDUWI was DEFINATELY bigger than Cali. Love.

I couldn't go to one party or listen to a single rap station from 1996 until 1999 or so where How Do U Want It wasn't played. In addition to that, you still cannot go to a single strip club where it is not played.

PaulyPac said:
gin and juice easily
It may be. But to say "easily" is ridiculous.

Both of these songs are two of the most classic rap songs ever made and DEFINATELY one of the MOST LEGENDARY PARTY SONGS ever recorded.

12 and 9 years after their respective releases they are STILL two of the top requested songs at parties, clubs and on radio.

To me, that says both songs are EASILY almost dead even.

i love how do u want it but i dont see it being anywhere near gin n juice if ur talkin bout which song was a bigger classic i dont remember how do u want it as being one of pacs biggest singles if it was sumthin like i aint mad at cha then pac would easily win imo

jason_g_718 said:
It may be. But to say "easily" is ridiculous.

Both of these songs are two of the most classic rap songs ever made and DEFINATELY one of the MOST LEGENDARY PARTY SONGS ever recorded.

12 and 9 years after their respective releases they are STILL two of the top requested songs at parties, clubs and on radio.

To me, that says both songs are EASILY almost dead even.
gin and juice,

i really dont think how do you want it is all that anyways, gin and guice is a classic

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
it is a hard question. my first thought was gin and juice but i think they both got different styles and different time periods. gin and juice set off alot of shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.