Opinions on 'The Documentary'?

Rock

didn't bring back the westcoast, didn't bring back g-funk, didn't bring back anything. only thing it brougt was a new rap album by a new rapper.

i hated tha album. i only liked 3 beats

edit: i just listened to some clips of tha album and now i think some beats are good and some are just ok. best songs imo is Don't Worry

beats were tight,lyrics were tight. it was a debut album so he dropping names to show respect,u know,he aint gonna act all cocky on the album and say fuck everybody

saltynuts said:
Fair Enough, a lyrically ok album with decent beats is less than ok if the cover and the title sucks.

And I like Game because he's a Compton Blood, I love his gangsta image but he sucks as a rapper because he's ugly.

that should be in my sig as the dumbest thing ive heard today.

Thank you somebody is looking past the beats> cause put him on a average sounding beat with the same lyrics and he would not sound that hot. I got that untold story the pre dr dre game and it was not that good since the beats sucked. You get to realy listen to the lyrics and 16-17 song about gangs and shooting and killing people is over kill the only song i liked that he got deep on was start from scratch

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.