New label with Suge,Irv and J Prince??

Status
Not open for further replies.
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
'Dude'...here's a clue. Think before you post.

If you are going to post bullshit in which you quote/reference me or my posts, expect to be checked.

Seriously man, smarten the fuck up.
LMAO @ "expect to get checked".

Y'all around here act like this internet forum is your fucking life. Sad shit.

club662mob said:
that dude jason is straight hating
and j prince and irv are not dumb enough to let suge fuck them over and they are suge's friends
to my knowledge,suge was never close to dre and dre never had any type of power irv and prince have
No shit I'm hating. I don't know who I hate more...Puffy or Suge.

As for how much "power" Dre had...what do you not understand about 50/50? Suge and Dre were never close, true, but Suge and Dre each paid half of the money to found DR...which means BY LAW Dre should have had half of everything.

Aristotle said:
Why is everyone talking bout Suge runnin shit, I don't think you people know who J Prince is. And please be quiet about them not having money, when you have that much drug money backing your company and you are indey, 100% profit.
Thank you Aristotle, for adding some actual intelligence to this thread.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:

So then why are you defending yourself like your "life"depended on it?

jason g 718 said:

Coming from the unemployed 'aspiring rapper' that's good lol.

That's some sad shit right there.....I'll 'get a life' when you get a fucking job!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Coming from the unemployed 'aspiring rapper' that's good lol.

That's some sad shit right there.....I'll 'get a life' when you get a fucking job!
You have me mixed up with someone else.

1. I have a job
2. When you're selling CD's and recording material in the studio, you're not "aspiring" anymore...you are.

And while I'm in the studio chasing my dreams, or in my bedroom writing raps...you're on the computer trying to make fun of people you don't know.

I'm not trying to make fun of anyone but those who come at me sideways.

You try & pull people up for saying something that you disagree with & then cry when you get metaphorically bitch slapped.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I'm not trying to make fun of anyone but those who come at me sideways.

You try & pull people up for saying something that you disagree with & then cry when you get metaphorically bitch slapped.
Coming at you sideways?

You think the world revolves around you, don't you? I can tell you do by all your posts...Mr. Bill Bad Ass.

Ok Dogg..you keep thuggin' on the net and "checkin" people, and I'll continue living in reality.

Still LMAO @ "checkin".

You internet thug you. :p :D

Being a 'rapper', I'd expect you to have a good grasp of the English language.

Apparently you don't. Read up on what the word 'check' means & realize that while in your futile mind it holds strictly connotations of 'gangsterism' & violence, there is actually more to the word.

'Coming at me sideways' is a an expression, if you don't understand it then go back to school.

jason g 718 said:
You think the world revolves around you, don't you? I can tell you do by all your posts...Mr. Bill Bad Ass.
Coming from the guy who's being schooled more times that anyone else on this board & who still refuses to accept he's wrong when presented with clear facts, this is pretty hypocritical.

You are truly a loser.....& I mean that in the worst way.

Being a 'rapper', I'd expect you to have a good grasp of the English language.
Just due to the fact that you felt the need to be condescending and put the word "rapper" into quotations, I'm not even going to justify the rest of this post.

Now, rebutt with some new insult and have the last word, your'e dying to, so I'll give it to ya.

jason_g_718 said:
This is the biggest fucking problem with people in this forum...none of you fucking read. Or, you read correctly and then twist the words. I never ONCE said DR is dependant on 2pac. NEVER.
[SARCASM]No, you didn't.[/SARCASM]
jason_g_718 said:
Go figure out why Death Row will, for the rest of it's miserable life, be dependant on the left over work of a man who's been dead almost 10 years.
I cannot believe how much shit you talk for your age, and I cant believe you continue to post in Streethop when you are continually wrong without learning anything, as the whole Streethop clowns you.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
^^^^lmfao u owned him on that one....It just goes to show people how stupid jason is.always trying to make it look he knows wtf he is talking about when he doesnt.He is a pathetic 28 year old .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.