New label with Suge,Irv and J Prince??

Status
Not open for further replies.
jason_g_718 said:
Go figure out why Death Row will, for the rest of it's miserable life
You are, by far, the most stupid poster I have ever seen on this Forum.
Death Row is no longer able to put out any releases because it has no fucking money.
If Death Row are dependant on 2pac like you say, then why the fuck aren't they putting out any more releases?!.
The more releases put out, the more money is made. Especially an artist like Kurupt who has G Funk Era fans all over the World waiting to buy it, no matter how good it is.
Your theory is baseless, I can not slightly believe you are an MC.

Doubt it..Irv is on his way out, Suge is broke, and J Prince doesn't, but is going to get good promotion soon. I thought I heard he made a big deal with some major distribution company recently. Could be wrong, but I dont know those details.

stefanwzyga

jason_g_718 said:
Who you kiddin?

Yeah, Dre thought 50% of DR was his too...'til Suge had a say.

Ye but if they hook up surely to god they are gonna release music, imean c,mon thats what its all about. I know death row aint brought out any new music other than compolations in years but maybe thats all about to change, kurupts cd is away to drop, i think :rolleyes:

RichieRich69 said:
Doubt it..Irv is on his way out, Suge is broke, and J Prince doesn't, but is going to get good promotion soon. I thought I heard he made a big deal with some major distribution company recently. Could be wrong, but I dont know those details.
besides the 100 million he has .....yeah he is broke :rolleyes:
and not to forget the deathrow catalogue which sells about a million coppies a year...yeah suge is really broke :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jason U talk absolute garbage, Do U even have a clue about how a record label is run ?

How the fuck is Deathrow not releasing albums got anything to do with Suge ? LMAO

That is just plain stupid talk.

Oh yeah if I owned a record label I'd be doing my best to not put out any albums, who wants to make money ? :rolleyes:

The reason Tha Row is fucked is because they cant get international distribution, which is needed when U are putting out a heavy weight artist because U need to cover the expenses of promoting, producing and recording that artist. A small disrtributer like Koch is okay for a small indie label that doesnt have large overheads, they only need to push a 10,000 units to get clear. Interscope are keeping Deathrow down, so they cant get good distribution, hopefully if this project goes ahead that will change.

jason g 718 said:
Dude...here's a clue. Lighten up, and stop thinking I'm always out to make you look bad or be an asshole or something.

Seriously, man. Lighten the fuck up.
'Dude'...here's a clue. Think before you post.

If you are going to post bullshit in which you quote/reference me or my posts, expect to be checked.

Seriously man, smarten the fuck up.

Shot 21

This will be great if it happens. Is Hussein Fatal still with J Prince?

And also isnt Petey Pablo with Death Row? His videos are all in the music channels and he is dropping an album. But I'm not sure if hes on Death Row.

that dude jason is straight hating
and j prince and irv are not dumb enough to let suge fuck them over and they are suge's friends
to my knowledge,suge was never close to dre and dre never had any type of power irv and prince have

Mase said:
Why the fuck would this have an effect on whether a label drops an Album or not?
I said it once and I will say it again, it is because Death Row is close to being or is bankrupt.

I heard they lost their head office to the IRA

Shot 21 said:
This will be great if it happens. Is Hussein Fatal still with J Prince?

And also isnt Petey Pablo with Death Row? His videos are all in the music channels and he is dropping an album. But I'm not sure if hes on Death Row.

no, Suge is his manager.

ARon

Why is everyone talking bout Suge runnin shit, I don't think you people know who J Prince is. And please be quiet about them not having money, when you have that much drug money backing your company and you are indey, 100% profit.
And please shut the fuck up about tracks with Ashanti and shit, these labels mostly contain artists, not pop stars. Im sure we will see 1 or 2 "commercial" tracks here and there but oh well, they still sound good. To tell the truth im hopin this goes down.

VENOMOUS said:
ok :rolleyes:
People who think they have alot 2 say is really saying nothing.And by the way your the biggest attention seeking whore on here;).Yo plus half the shit you say is wrong .Im ready to son you.Just post one more stupid post.
haha! Wow...internet threats. How much more pathetic can you get? lol, You're funny dogg.

You are, by far, the most stupid poster I have ever seen on this Forum.
Death Row is no longer able to put out any releases because it has no fucking money.
You think Suge has no money and you call ME the stupidest poster? lol.

Death Row has no money to release albums, yet every year or other year they're using some kind of new gimmick to sell a new 2pac CD with "remixed" material. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

If Death Row are dependant on 2pac like you say, then why the fuck aren't they putting out any more releases?!.
This is the biggest fucking problem with people in this forum...none of you fucking read. Or, you read correctly and then twist the words. I never ONCE said DR is dependant on 2pac. NEVER.

And dogg...perhaps you didn't hear about the 2pac LIVE album DR just released LAST FUCKING YEAR. Know the shit you're talking about dogg before you think you're going to school someone.

The more releases put out, the more money is made. Especially an artist like Kurupt who has G Funk Era fans all over the World waiting to buy it, no matter how good it is.
Your theory is baseless, I can not slightly believe you are an MC.
I can't believe you actually buy the shit you spew.

stefanwzyga said:
Ye but if they hook up surely to god they are gonna release music, imean c,mon thats what its all about. I know death row aint brought out any new music other than compolations in years but maybe thats all about to change, kurupts cd is away to drop, i think :rolleyes:
The only people who were about music when DR was at it's height are either gone from the label or dead.

Suge had two things in mind when founding DR with Dre:
1. Making a lot of money while others do the work
2. Using it as a front for illegal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.