New label with Suge,Irv and J Prince??

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty weird kuzz on the new messy marv the dvd that kame wit it he said he wouldnt sign to a record company unless it had those exact 3 names all together to join forces...that some krazy shit man... :)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Im suprised you people just heard bout this.....Thats why yuk has been dissing 50. and is always shouting out suge knight.

jason_g_718 said:
Doesn't anyone realize that when Suge is in charge, nothing ever happens.
You act as if Suge dosn't want his label's music to come out on purpose..
It is all about the money, that is why Death Row has no releases. And if those 3 combine, money will not be a problem.
If this rumour holds any weight, which I severely doubt it does, you think 3 of the biggest names in Hip Hop are going to form a label for the fun of it?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Did I or did I not use the words 'almost all the competition'??

I think you'll find that I did.

And although I don't expect you to read my mind, seeing as you're good at making assumptions, perhaps you could've assumed that I had Aftermath in mind as one of the rivals that wouldn't be overshadowed....which I did btw.
Dude...here's a clue. Lighten up, and stop thinking I'm always out to make you look bad or be an asshole or something.

Seriously, man. Lighten the fuck up.

Mase said:
You act as if Suge dosn't want his label's music to come out on purpose..
It is all about the money, that is why Death Row has no releases. And if those 3 combine, money will not be a problem.
Death Row has no releases because they have no real artists other than Kurupt.

Anyone who signs to any label run by Suge Knight is just signing away a few years of their life in which they'll record some music to have it do nothing other than sit on some shelves in a room.

Suge is done...has been for years. Well, actually, since Sept. 13, 1996.

Mase said:
Why hasn't Kurupt been released then? Because Suge dosn't feel like it?
Same reason NOBODY has released a record off DR in the past 9 years other than 2pac.

I mean, get real. Why hasn't Kurupt dropped? Because he's on a label where the NUMBER ONE ARTIST on that label has been dead for 8 1/2 years.

What does it say about a record label when their top artist has been dead almost a decade, yet he's still sellin' records?

Kareem

Mase said:
Why hasn't Kurupt been released then? Because Suge dosn't feel like it?

distribution! Death Rows biggest problems in the past few years have been just that distribution, i heard not to long ago, Suge was trying to re connect with Interscope or Time Warner some shit like that anyway albums being released arent just up to the ceo of an idependant lable, lotta shit hangs on what your distributer wants to do also.If this rumor is true damn man that lable would definately be a force to be reckoned with.

jason_g_718 said:
I mean, get real. Why hasn't Kurupt dropped? Because he's on a label where the NUMBER ONE ARTIST on that label has been dead for 8 1/2 years.
Why the fuck would this have an effect on whether a label drops an Album or not?
I said it once and I will say it again, it is because Death Row is close to being or is bankrupt.

Mase said:
Some day.. actually, you will never get a clue.
haha! You know the person your verbally sparring w/ has no ammo left when they immediately recycle the barb you just threw at them and throw it back. :thumb:

Go figure out why Death Row will, for the rest of it's miserable life, be dependant on the left over work of a man who's been dead almost 10 years.

Simon says you're riding his dick. :p

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
People who have nothing to say but are looking for attention come with that type of reply often. :thumb:
ok :rolleyes:
People who think they have alot 2 say is really saying nothing.And by the way your the biggest attention seeking whore on here;).Yo plus half the shit you say is wrong .Im ready to son you.Just post one more stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.