New label with Suge,Irv and J Prince??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how the feds busted up the unholy trinity of Suge, Irv Gotti and J.Prince? Well, I’m hearing that they are about to set it off again with a gigantic new company. True? Word is the new company is called S.P.G. Music Group (Simon Prince Gotti). Some of you might not know, but Suge’s nickname is Simon, because what he says, you do. The word is that there will be a massive two disc compilation Tupac, Scarface, Ja Rule, Kurupt, Z-Ro, Petey Pablo, Ashanti, Yukmoth, Devin Tha Dude, Juvenile, Eastwood, Lloyd, Bun-B, Skip & Wacko, Black Child, and others. On top of that, a DVD will be made to go with this reported double album. The fellas aren’t trying to do the distribution thing anymore, but will be doing film, music and promotions. One word: WOW.

Jacked from allhiphop.com the rumors

But i wanna know the more people know about this???

sniper, it would be a compilation.

Scarface & Yukmouth need not record new songs or perform them on TV unless they bind themselves to a contract which requires such.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
sniper, it would be a compilation.

Scarface & Yukmouth need not record new songs or perform them on TV unless they bind themselves to a contract which requires such.
well i hope this label wouldnt start followin irvs lead anywayz.

stefanwzyga

MAKaveli_10 said:
That would be scary as hell. But could it really happen?
I know, im sitting here on edge, looking over my shoulder, completely
spooked out. :eek:

Na it would be a tight click though, Im fucking lovin that regime mixtape.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
If this was to happen - somewhat unlikely as it is - it would be massive.

It would blow almost all the competition out the water.
Doesn't anyone realize that when Suge is in charge, nothing ever happens.

Aftermath still running the game until someone stops it, and Suge isn't capable of stopping it.

stefanwzyga

jason_g_718 said:

Aftermath still running the game until someone stops it, and Suge isn't capable of stopping it.
Thats true , but it aint gonna just be suge in charge, if its true.

jason_g_718 said:

He means blow the competition in the rap game, not the pop charts :thumb:

sniper said:
this would be scary i mean how the fuck we gonna have scarface and yukmouth singing songs on tv with ashanti and lloyd lmao.

If this is true, then i bet we're in for a surprise. This is huge. Theres gonna be a lot of room in this company to steal money from. *caugh caugh* SUGE KNIGHT. May i remind you what he did to 2pac and his money? I can see him stealing a couple of hundred thous. Plus all those rappers dont even match with each other....like Sniper said. It might end up like a fucken circus. But if they work right, this might be something crazy!

PEACE
ps - im mostly excited about the 2pac material they're gonna release. :D

jason g 718 said:

Did I or did I not use the words 'almost all the competition'??

I think you'll find that I did.

And although I don't expect you to read my mind, seeing as you're good at making assumptions, perhaps you could've assumed that I had Aftermath in mind as one of the rivals that wouldn't be overshadowed....which I did btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.