new hussein fatal video mixtape/album comin soon......dissin rukas/streethop?

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:
Do u honestly believe that any rappers or famous people for that matter actually run their own Myspace page.

Yes plenty of them do.

Just cuz Fatal dissed SH/Rukas dont mean that everyone has to start hating on him! I certainly aint gonna start hating him cuz he seems to have a money issue with rukas(thats between them).And to be honest i cant remember anyone hating on fatal untill this youtube shit went down. I like the dude an cant wait for his mixtape to drop.

I dont see how gangsta it is for him to diss an internet site, its foreign owner/rapper in a video he posted on youtube. It has noting to do with him as a rapper, but having some sense of respect, 4 mainly himself.He is part of hip-hop history thanks to Pac, but wants to get hood over an internet video? This is bout as gangsta as Game stealing 5O's basketball rim...

Frantic said:
1996 - Doing songs with 2pac, featuring in hit songs and videos like Hit 'Em Up, dissing notorious big

A decade later - Dissing the owner of a website on a youtube video.

Keep sinking.....

lol yeah no kidding not offence to rakus but that is lame that fatal is doing dumb shit like that

GhettoStar said:
I dont see how gangsta it is for him to diss an internet site, its foreign owner/rapper in a video he posted on youtube. It has noting to do with him as a rapper, but having some sense of respect, 4 mainly himself.He is part of hip-hop history thanks to Pac, but wants to get hood over an internet video? This is bout as gangsta as Game stealing 5O's basketball rim...
stealing b-ball rims and dissing internet sites....."now that's gangsta".....lol :laugh:

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
stefanwzyga said:
Yes plenty of them do.

Just cuz Fatal dissed SH/Rukas dont mean that everyone has to start hating on him! I certainly aint gonna start hating him cuz he seems to have a money issue with rukas(thats between them).And to be honest i cant remember anyone hating on fatal untill this youtube shit went down. I like the dude an cant wait for his mixtape to drop.
Exactly stef, theres no point for people to diss fatal that come to this site,this is something rukas and him have to settle not something 700 internet posters and rukas need to settle.believe me rukas has explained to me what went down and its seriously one of the saddest things i have read (sad as in childish). Fatal knows he has fans on this site, so he said some stuff about streethop, well he is not directly dissing his fans so much as dissing the site that rukas owns and operates. People are blowing this out of proportion we will take the extra site views thanks to his comments and move on with our lives. by all means dont start dissing one another because one person likes fatals albums and another doesnt thats just silly and it seems we might be heading down that path with this thread. So ill leave it at this if you feel it necassary to do that you will get a 2 week temp ban. lets keep it clean and interesting not slow and stupid.

pz

It's not about dissing Fatal because he doesn't like Rukas, it's dissing Fatal and making fun of him because of how childish this is. You don't make diss tracks dissing a website and try to act gangster.

Ras Masta said:
It's not about dissing Fatal because he doesn't like Rukas, it's dissing Fatal and making fun of him because of how childish this is. You don't make diss tracks dissing a website and try to act gangster.
exactly the point.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
SicC said:
Exactly stef, theres no point for people to diss fatal that come to this site,this is something rukas and him have to settle not something 700 internet posters and rukas need to settle.believe me rukas has explained to me what went down and its seriously one of the saddest things i have read (sad as in childish). Fatal knows he has fans on this site, so he said some stuff about streethop, well he is not directly dissing his fans so much as dissing the site that rukas owns and operates. People are blowing this out of proportion we will take the extra site views thanks to his comments and move on with our lives. by all means dont start dissing one another because one person likes fatals albums and another doesnt thats just silly and it seems we might be heading down that path with this thread. So ill leave it at this if you feel it necassary to do that you will get a 2 week temp ban. lets keep it clean and interesting not slow and stupid.

pz
Yeah, I heard the story from Ruk and its really some childish shit. And a huge possible misunderstand thru the middleman--person. Whatever the case tho, the shit you said, :thumb:

along with ghettostar's first post.

Ras Masta said:

the track is for his next album, no diss track towards rukaz

marc

I dont think its fair or even possible for someone who doesnt know Fatal personally to "revoke" his "gangsterness".

I know people who can be really silly and childish, but in the next moment taking a kitchen knife, running around in the street and try to stab a person. Its not like you lose gangster-points if you act like a moron.

Sure its kinda stupid to diss a website, it would have been sufficient to say "Rukas, dont fuck with my money!" if he truly has a problem with it. Nevertheless Ill check out his next album, I like his style and hes the only good Outlaw left.

I find it funny that he playing some "don" status shit too...."we got niggas at customs" and downunda hahahaha oh man this shit made me weak....guess Ruk really is becoming known. Maintain your focus and lets see where this leads, hopefully Fatal can keep the "ignite" shit on low and come to some agreement over this whack, whack issue he seems to be having. Money shoudln't be a thing with someone who is known a little bit in hip-hop (in terms of comparision with Ruk).

I want the Memphis Bleek lookin niggas Pac Shirt though.....get that for a brotha if y'all rumble or somethin:laugh: just playing it's all in INTERNET fun:thumb:

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Ras Masta said:
As far as im aware that song at the end of the you tube video is no diss towards this site or rukas i believe its a song for his upcoming album.....

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.