new hussein fatal video mixtape/album comin soon......dissin rukas/streethop?

linx

Staff member
Fatal is garbage anyway, who cares? If he really wants a problem, kick his ass or have your dudes whoop his ass. That or just just don't care and avoid him.

masta247

Staff member
its linx! said:
Fatal is garbage anyway, who cares? If he really wants a problem, kick his ass or have your dudes whoop his ass. That or just just don't care and avoid him.
lol i think Fatal will make another video dissing few more people from streethop;)

*Riaz*

Yo this shit aint even funny G's.....
Not a Good Reputation for the site at all!!

Were talking About 2pac's REAL Homeboy Fatal Hussain here?
I Dont think ud talk like that in front of a G Like that man,
this is between Rukas & Fatal, Let them deal with it,

Its a Grown Man Buisness,yal dig?

Pz

People been on Fatal jock just like kids are on Sage and shit: they want to be diffrent and "underground" so they latch onto anybody who is semi-good. Fatal, although arguably the best Outlaw next to Pac, is a nobody. This dude has exhibted this type of 85 percenter shit before...we fans of Pac know his story and shit. How childish that this nigga so broke he bitching bout internet money. This site owes Pac more then him. All he doin is giving Ruk cred that he want to fight and shit.

Bobby Sands

Originally Posted by *Riaz*
Were talking About 2pac's REAL Homeboy Fatal Hussain here?
Maybe he was at one stage but 2Pac did kick him out of the Outlawz just before he died.

I wouldnt worry about Fatal giving the site bad publicity.The only people that knows Fatal's music are serious 2Pac or rap fans.He is a good rapper though.Def. one of the best Outlawz.

This reminds of a few years back when a website called 2Pac-Outlawz.com used to post up news articles every so often dissing Rukas and hitemup.com

Anyway it's good to hear news of Fatal. Thought he had disappeared. It's funny I see news about him today cause I was listenin to his rap-a-lot album for the first time in awhile yesterday... Hope his new album will see the light.

Rukas said:
Its funny Fatal saying we owe him money because from what I remember it, its the other way around considering we paid for his film clip off the mixtape and got nothing in return. Go track it down, you think he'd put StreetHop/Youngline/Thugtertainment on there for free? I own both StreetHop and Youngline... so you do the math.

Fatal got some new internet middle men talking in his ear, this is all old news, happened a year ago, so I dont know why they'd wanna bring it back up now. But whatever, its all good, I hope his mixtape sells, soundclips sound dope.

As for dissing me, cool if he wanna battle I have no problem with that. I think its a silly beef based on people talking shit and misunderstandings, but most beefs are, so its all good.

In terms of us owing him money, the simple fact of the matter is this; his mixtape sold alright and we all ate off it a little bit to begin
with, but as time goes on sales dried up. Its not that we owe him money, he just didnt make any money so the checks stopped coming. You cant expect to sell all the time. demand dries up.

yeah uh.. it think you gunna get chin checked 4 fuckin wit an outlaw, n maybe even jacked, im thinkin it aint gunna be no battle of words

Rukas said:
Its funny Fatal saying we owe him money because from what I remember it, its the other way around considering we paid for his film clip off the mixtape and got nothing in return. Go track it down, you think he'd put StreetHop/Youngline/Thugtertainment on there for free? I own both StreetHop and Youngline... so you do the math.

Fatal got some new internet middle men talking in his ear, this is all old news, happened a year ago, so I dont know why they'd wanna bring it back up now. But whatever, its all good, I hope his mixtape sells, soundclips sound dope.

As for dissing me, cool if he wanna battle I have no problem with that. I think its a silly beef based on people talking shit and misunderstandings, but most beefs are, so its all good.

In terms of us owing him money, the simple fact of the matter is this; his mixtape sold alright and we all ate off it a little bit to begin with, but as time goes on sales dried up. Its not that we owe him money, he just didnt make any money so the checks stopped coming. You cant expect to sell all the time. demand dries up.
Not that you need it, but I got your back Ruk, that motherfucker did some bad business with my cousin back in 99, I know how he is. Guy is all talk anyway.

But far as beef is concerned, just drop that shit, we came too far from 96 to be breakin apart now.

mvp

haha, as Pac said Rukas
Ahhhhhhhh Shit...you done fucked up now! lol
Maybe Fatal will remix Hit Em Up and take some shots at you!??

Man yall are overhyping this. He doesn't even look like he's sweating this. Fatal won't do a thing to Rukas unless Rukas gets nasty, which I doubt.

And to me, any publicity is good publicity. It's giving the site exposure imo.

And to the person that said, Pac brought fatal back to the Outlawz, how true is that?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
fatal was never 'kicked out' of the shit. its almost the same when pac got pissed at kadafi while he was in prison & said he was out of it

stefanwzyga

Bombsquad said:
And to the person that said, Pac brought fatal back to the Outlawz, how true is that?
Well what i've read was that Fatal stole pacs jeep/landrover what ever the fuck it was , crashed it pac was obviously pissed, sent him back to jersey then fatal got in touch with afeni and she phoned pac, and pac told him to jump on a plane back to cali. I dont think there is any more to it that that.

Although i really dont know what the fuck this has to do with anything.

1996 - Doing songs with 2pac, featuring in hit songs and videos like Hit 'Em Up, dissing notorious big

A decade later - Dissing the owner of a website on a youtube video.

Keep sinking.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.