new hussein fatal video mixtape/album comin soon......dissin rukas/streethop?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
stefanwzyga/Tupac Tha Great
...It's like niggas watered this shit down so much it's like nobody really knows the truth about me and Pac...Nobody really knows...'Yeah Fatal crashed the Land, Pac sent him home' Pac ain't send me the fuck home nigga, I told Kadafi mother I want to go home before Pac get here cause I ain't know what the fuck he was gonna do to me...She sent me home cause I asked her to send me home...When I got home the next fuckin day, nigga Pac called my fuckin girlfriend house, and told me "you got a flight at 3:00," he said "I would of left your ass in Jersey for a couple of months, but Suge told me I should bring you back"...That's what the fuck happened with that...And how I got the truck - man, Pac told all them niggas I couldn't drive his truck man I went and took the keys yo, that's how I drove the truck...All that other shit, 'how it happened', that's not how that shit happened...How I just told you, that's how that shit happened...

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
GhettoStar said:
People been on Fatal jock just like kids are on Sage and shit: they want to be diffrent and "underground" so they latch onto anybody who is semi-good. Fatal, although arguably the best Outlaw next to Pac, is a nobody. This dude has exhibted this type of 85 percenter shit before...we fans of Pac know his story and shit. How childish that this nigga so broke he bitching bout internet money. This site owes Pac more then him. All he doin is giving Ruk cred that he want to fight and shit.
I know how Rukas thinks and he knows me all to well, its a great thing when someone takes a shit on your site, it just means more notoriety for us ladies, so let fatal say what he wants all he is doing is causing people to check this site out. Translation: more people for the site means more possibilities in revenue generated, more people checking out my homie rukas’s music and buying his album. Fatal is pretty much giving us free exposure at no cost to us. N that my friends is the beauty of it all.:thumb:

pz

ARon

More exposure? The 10 or 12 people who care about Fatal are already on this site.

Not to dis just sayin, its not like THAT many people will actually care about this idiocy or will be shown it. The only people caring are on this site already.

*Riaz*

SicC said:
I know how Rukas thinks and he knows me all to well, its a great thing when someone takes a shit on your site, it just means more notoriety for us ladies, so let fatal say what he wants all he is doing is causing people to check this site out. Translation: more people for the site means more possibilities in revenue generated, more people checking out my homie rukas’s music and buying his album. Fatal is pretty much giving us free exposure at no cost to us. N that my friends is the beauty of it all.:thumb:

pz
True that homie,
Its all been said by sicC.....

Put n end to this shit now.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Aristotle said:
More exposure? The 10 or 12 people who care about Fatal are already on this site.

Not to dis just sayin, its not like THAT many people will actually care about this idiocy or will be shown it. The only people caring are on this site already.
I could care less if they are interested in the beef i hope there not its not gonna accomplish anything anyhow. What im saying is its going to translate into hits for our site, hundreds of thousands of people surf youtube, casual rap fans hardcore fans etc. He said our name enough times to give us free exposure and we will take it. people might just be like well hell let me check out this site and see what its all about, then when they get here they will be like damn this is pretty nice they got current rap news, interviews a live community etc. im talking about grabbing them youtube heads and turning them on to streethop and making us even more well known thats all aristotle.

pz

How can you go to beefing with a legend and riding with one to dissing an internet board and its non-American owner? This makes me laugh and futher proves these "known" people aint no better then the rest of us. Went from tucking shit under his Eddie Bauer to talking bout a few dollars he wouldnt care bout if Pac was alive to ride with. Give up your carrer was built by one man, like Jordan to the Bulls. Maybe Youngline can get him a deal or some shit...acting just like people who beef here Wow

SicC said:
I could care less if they are interested in the beef i hope there not its not gonna accomplish anything anyhow. What im saying is its going to translate into hits for our site, hundreds of thousands of people surf youtube, casual rap fans hardcore fans etc. He said our name enough times to give us free exposure and we will take it.
exactly, dumb move by Fatal. One of many dumb moves...

*Riaz*

sniper said:

:laugh: im from luton.
:) shit sorry man i thought you was takin the piss,
I Know Luton man,ive got alot of relo's there!

I Use to live in bradford(city of riots) man,half my life there but now living in bristol (Near Wales) lol!

Pz

man u losers on here is really sad, foreign motherfuckers........Fatal is for real, i bet you my life none of you foreigners would say all this tough talk to his face. Keep net banging you cowards.

stefanwzyga

I like fatal. Cant wait till his mixtape drops.

GangstaTeam whats wrong with him selling his cd's on a tupac website? and whats being gangster got to do with anything anyway? the dudes just trying to make a living.

By the way that map of the Uk if ya look at scotland and find aberdeen, drop down about 15 mil and thats where i come from, if anybody disses me and you come to my hood i might just have to bust a cap in yo ass!!!! EAST COAST MUTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Malicious Jynx said:
man u losers on here is really sad, foreign motherfuckers........Fatal is for real, i bet you my life none of you foreigners would say all this tough talk to his face. Keep net banging you cowards.
Isn't that what he's doing with about 50 videos on youtube? He even has a myspace account. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.