new hussein fatal video mixtape/album comin soon......dissin rukas/streethop?

aint posted on here in a mad minute so i couldnt find the fatal section so im posting here

<< mixtape details/preview
<< album
details/preview

wheres all the old heads at? :thumb:

hahaha damn Rukas is in some shit.

btw this is a slick ass line...

"Bury me with a Makaveli suit and a mack / Cuz if god strike me with lightnin' then I'm shootin' him back..."

Those Pac youtube videos have nothing to do with this thread, but they're tight though.

Can anyone shed some light on the beef? I'm assuming that maybe StreetHop is keeping more money than they should from the sale of the Fatalveli album on the website? That's all I can think of, Fatal was talking about money in the youtube video. I don't mean to cause any conspiracy theories or any BS, but that's all I can think of.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Those Pac youtube videos have nothing to do with this thread, but they're tight though.

Can anyone shed some light on the beef? I'm assuming that maybe StreetHop is keeping more money than they should from the sale of the Fatalveli album on the website? That's all I can think of, Fatal was talking about money in the youtube video. I don't mean to cause any conspiracy theories or any BS, but that's all I can think of.
Thats exactly what I assumed, but I don't have any official knowledge. Pretty crazy shit though.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Its funny Fatal saying we owe him money because from what I remember it, its the other way around considering we paid for his film clip off the mixtape and got nothing in return. Go track it down, you think he'd put StreetHop/Youngline/Thugtertainment on there for free? I own both StreetHop and Youngline... so you do the math.

Fatal got some new internet middle men talking in his ear, this is all old news, happened a year ago, so I dont know why they'd wanna bring it back up now. But whatever, its all good, I hope his mixtape sells, soundclips sound dope.

As for dissing me, cool if he wanna battle I have no problem with that. I think its a silly beef based on people talking shit and misunderstandings, but most beefs are, so its all good.

In terms of us owing him money, the simple fact of the matter is this; his mixtape sold alright and we all ate off it a little bit to begin with, but as time goes on sales dried up. Its not that we owe him money, he just didnt make any money so the checks stopped coming. You cant expect to sell all the time. demand dries up.

Rukas said:
Its funny Fatal saying we owe him money because from what I remember it, its the other way around considering we paid for his film clip off the mixtape and got nothing in return. Go track it down, you think he'd put StreetHop/Youngline/Thugtertainment on there for free? I own both StreetHop and Youngline... so you do the math.

Fatal got some new internet middle men talking in his ear, this is all old news, happened a year ago, so I dont know why they'd wanna bring it back up now. But whatever, its all good, I hope his mixtape sells, soundclips sound dope.
Well regardless, I think most of us who know you on a slightly more personal level can see exactly where you're coming from.. most of us also are Fatal fans, and always supported his shit.. and will continue to do so... regardless of what's happening between the both of y'all.

In terms of us owing him money, the simple fact of the matter is this; his mixtape sold alright and we all ate off it a little bit to begin with, but as time goes on sales dried up. Its not that we owe him money, he just didnt make any money so the checks stopped coming. You cant expect to sell all the time. demand dries up.
That's really messed up if that's the case.. it's a shame that something that both of you guys could not control would be a reason for the words exchanged.

As for dissing me, cool if he wanna battle I have no problem with that. I think its a silly beef based on people talking shit and misunderstandings, but most beefs are, so its all good.
I think you and Fatal both have alot more shit to worry about, and alot more important issues to speak on in your music than this dispute.. if you can resolve this issue directly with Fatal and squash the shit, it would be cool.. but either way.. if Fatal is reading this, homie you need to focus on your music straight up because you really are the last Outlaw in my eyes and ears that's capable of lyrical fire and hard truth.. and Rukas, you got your own shit going aswell... you got everything on track, so just keep focused... fuck this beef shit, and ima go a little political on y'all and say that these busta ass hypocrites that be gettin' dudes to fight want us divided and shit.. so, just focus on your shit.. don't pay attention to none of useless beef. We all on a mission to get that paper, but what's more important than money itself is unity and strength in numbers...

I hope both of y'all do your thing, and I agree wit' Ruk.. those songs that Fatal dropped are hot!

remember brothers, this beef shit is uesless.. and the only way to resolve shit is through direct contact... fuck third parties who POSSIBLY have ulterior motives...

And if somebody is ACTUALLY at fault, 100% at fault.. did some shady shit... then whether its you Fatal or you Rukas... just resolve the shit.. and let the past stay where it belongs.. and if it's just a misunderstanding, then you gotta resolve that shit..

Peace

Rukas just try to avoid him when he comes to see you before you end up on youtube getting a Hussein Fatal beatdown.:laugh:

No but seriously, it doesn't sound like that big of an issue. Fatal doesn't sound angry at all. if anything, it just sounds like a simple misunderstanding.

*Riaz*

Would Be Good If This Beef is squashed,
& have fatal Repping This Site instead of dissin It!

Im Sure it'l All sort out soon tho as it all sounds like a big misunderstandin!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.