Nas Shells 2 MILLION For A Neptunes Beat

TCD

I find the Neptunes to be very hit n miss with there beats. You get fire like Drop It Like It's Hot then you get some crapness on Fabolous' Real Talk. And I doubt Nas will make a better album than illmatic.

Neptunes or not, the beat has got to be good to blow 2 million on it. Theres fuckin starvin kids in China, Nas WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN!? :):thumb:

Nas's next album wasn't supposed to be entirely produced by Primo? :confused:
But I'm sure that Neptune beat bangs more than Snoop's"Drop It Like It's Hot"!But 2 millions ,it's way too expensive...damn...

Swollen_Member said:
Maybe for you, but these guys deal in different price ranges than most of us.
I dont know about u but....type for yourself!
lool man...Jk...thats is true what u wrote ;):thumb:
peace

HellRazor05 said:
He already did, I hope this beat is fire or thats just retarded. :thumb:
Has he confirmed it? Because the first time i heard this was on allhiphops rumor page and then it spread everywhere.....

linx

Staff member
TCD said:
And I doubt Nas will make a better album than illmatic.
Well, that's a whole different discussion. He could drop a very dope album and people would compare it to Illmatic right away. They do it whenever he drops an album. What will happen? The same thing that they said about "It Was Written". Lately i've heard people saying they like that album, but a while back I remember alot of people saying it was whack. Because they had to compare it to Illmatic. Who cares if it was the album he dropped after Illmatic? There's no need to compare albums. If an album is hot, then it's hot.

i feel kinda bad for nas, cause after illmatic, his standard was set so high. so high that i dont think you can make an album like that in this day and age. and this beat will probably be tight, but will it be worth 2 million? thats something nas will have to decide. most of us arent millionaires so we can't really say that "its not worth it", you need to have the kind of money he does, and be in the position he is, in order to decide whether a 2 mil. beat is worth it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.