Nas Shells 2 MILLION For A Neptunes Beat

Swollen_Member said:
Maybe for you, but these guys deal in diferent price ranges than most of us.
well the beat better be dope as fuck.

when i hear this beat i better start havin' orgasims and pass out or some shit, or make me not hungry. this beat gotta be super-beat fuck it.

xxx said:
Dont really agree. I mean whats so incredible about it?
Like I said, if you are not dealin with the genre producing you won`t see the genius about this dre beat, you`ll just say its a (very) good beat. Especially in 92` it was revolutionary and , this bass, these drums, it`s a timeless sound. :thumb:

ThaTruth said:
Well i hope he dissed 50 with this beat after all the shit hes been saying. It may sound large now, hopefully for nas he does not have to shell out money for each album he sold because he has paid out the beat entirely.

serious though only way he could justify wasting so much money.....no beat is worth that much with all the poverty in the World. and he claims he want to uplift the hip-hop/black community. Malcolm X would have a field day with that shit.

roaches said:
"Made You Look" + its remix, "I Can", "Ether", "One Mic" were all radio hits. "Bridging the Gap", "Just a Moment", and "Thief's Theme" got decent spins on radio as well. I even heard Nas and the Neptunes's last collaboration on the radio a couple of times.
Ether??? Thiefs theme??? Maybe at night when the DJ spins, yeah maybe he got SOME spins, some... not as many as a Neptunes beat that is 2 million would get him tho...

K D

The beat is already going to be shit because even if it was super super hot people would have such high expectations for the beat that there gonna be dissapointed anyway .. bad move to say how much the beat is by nas it made it so overhyped its gonna be a waist of money because everyones gonna be dissapointed because it was hyped up so much

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.