Nas Shells 2 MILLION For A Neptunes Beat

Nas recently dished out 2 MILLION DOLLARS (U.S.) for a beat from the Neptunes.

The beat is so great, that it had interest from Puff Daddy as well, in turn causing an all out bidding war for rights to the drums between Nas and Puffy.

Think two million for a beat is a bit pricey? Busta Rhymes, who has already heard the drums, thinks Nas payed what the Neptunes deserved for this one.

Check inside for comments from...

Nas

Puff Daddy

Busta Rhymes

"Nas can have it" says P. Diddy after Nas bidded 2 million for a new neptunes beat, which Diddy wanted to have.

"Im busy with recording my best album so far and money doesnt play a part", Nas explains.

The big audience will have to wait 2 month before they will be able to hear this pricy beat, but Busta Rhymes already said. "Ah shit, thats the craziest beat, I ever heard! Those drums man, Those drums are fire! If Nas is gonna rap to this beat, its going to be over. This will be the biggest hit in the history of hiphop!"

source: http://www.bayridaz.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1947

Never been a big fan of the Neptunes, but i'd sure as hell would like to hear this :)

I didn't even know Nas was recording a new album again though, bet it's gonna be fire if he says it's his best so far...

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
yeah, thats waaayyyyyyyyy to pricey, for a days work making a beat, i have heard better beats on this board than the neptunes. its skandalous when you think about it.

the beat makes a hit.

you've heard remixes,some of them make a track hotter, some of them make it sound wack,even though they the same lyrics

PuffnScruff

damn a new nas album! hell yea!

i have a feeling that this beat isnt going to be that great. i think its just getting hyped to sell more records when it is released

but 2 million, thats just stupid, i would rather hear nas flow over a beat from large prof, pete rock, dj premier, l.e.s., and salaam remi than a neptunes track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.