MTV ruined a generation of good wholesome White Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmerikazMost

^ in the words of EPMD, you gots to chill

oxy's got a good point though...it's on ething to enjoy the music, and it's another to change your entire persona to try and be part of a culture that you weren't brought up in

Duke

Staff member
Krazy187 said:
^^^ truest shit said in this thread yet...

Whether or not the original poster was serious, it's white ppl's fault that there are any black ppl living in America today (aside from African immigrants). They robbed blacks of their history, culture, language, and prevented them from reading and learning for 400 years. Blacks basically had no rights until the 1960's.

Like Tupac said, The Hate U Gave Little Infants Fucks Everyone.

So, if anyone is sayin that rap or black culture is ruining their white kids, then all I can say to that is "what goes around, comes around". America was built on free labour... It's only now that they are paying for it thru the fucked up lives of their descendents.

Ay dogg, the thread starter was of course joking, but i see so many fallacies in your post i need to respond.

"It's the white people's fault that..."

Christ, man, are you one of those idiots that blame "THE WHITE MAN" for everything? Is there something inherently about the "WHITE MAN" that anyone who has a light skin colour has to opress black people?

Pull your fuckin head outta your ass. What happened during the slavery era was terrible, but blaming it on "THE WHITE PEOPLE" is so goddamn ignorant it isnt even funny. Blame the people, yes, blame "THE WHITE PEOPLE", no.

Humans are likely do to do shit like that. We all have wars, genocides, you name it. That's not skin-colour related.

The people at the time didnt opress you because you were black, they opressed them simply because it suited them. Given the same chance 500 years ago, i have little doubt that if Africa was the dominant and technology leading continent then, blacks would've opressed whites just as easily as the other way around.

You can not, let me repeat that, CAN NOT blame me, as a white Dutchman, for something one of my ancestors did 400 goddamn years ago.

Slavery was a horrible, horrible occurance and it should never forgotten. I firmly believe people today should be correctly educated about what happened 500 years ago.

But continiously blaming "THE WHITE MAN" for this, now still, pisses me the fuck off and offends me personally as a white European male.

So i'm now happily telling you to put your racist head in your racist anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.