MTV ruined a generation of good wholesome White Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i graduated high school in 1991 and i had friends that talked black back then, it ain't about rap music, i mean rap was starting to gain speed back then, half of my senior class listened to straight outta compton, but for the most part i went to a metallica and guns n' roses school. we still had our white people tryin to act like black folks though. so it is not like it is something new

yeah, by the time, listen to rap music is cool, these guys are listening to rap music just to do like everyone, and in 10 years, it will have a new music style, a new way to express yourself, a new clothing style, a new everything...

Silleone said:
"So much game in a too $hort rap, cant be white and whites cant be black
why u wanna act like someone else, all you gotta do is just be yourself"-
The Ghetto, Too $hort
Silleone, that's an excellent quote :thumb:
besides, we can't blame rap lyrics for what some kids do, there are other reasons if a child starts behaving like that. He must have another kind problem if he feels the need to imitate everything he sees on mtv, where have his parents been??? If they set an example, they won't have to experience any of that.
Or perhaps, it's not the parent fault at all, I think the whole society is wrong, it's not just about rap music, or what mtv says... In my country nobody likes hip hop, so mtv is only about pop music, and we still have the same problems....

Nah mtv just did what they had to do and that was make money...whoaaaaa thats kinda hip hop related isnt it? Rappers talk about getting money all day don't matter what way...

please shut the fuck up

i would agree with ur thoughts, i just don't see it as being necessarily MTV's fault or whatever, i think it's mostly a problem in society, as money and technology expand all over the world people are gettin weaker to temptations of materialism and evil...then appears our terrifying lack of values nowadays which is why we are lost

MTV ruined a generation of good wholesome White Kids?????

im white and i say...stop watchin tv and hit the streets and try to find some "DAWGS"
buy CDS and start to listen...and dont junk MTV

it could also be argued vice versa............a generation of 'wholesome' white kids ruined mtv. lol. i swear sum ppl live in cuckoo land ........ no-1s perfect.

june16 said:
Maybe its time for the slavemasters descendants to live the life they gave us.
^^^ truest shit said in this thread yet...

Whether or not the original poster was serious, it's white ppl's fault that there are any black ppl living in America today (aside from African immigrants). They robbed blacks of their history, culture, language, and prevented them from reading and learning for 400 years. Blacks basically had no rights until the 1960's.

Like Tupac said, The Hate U Gave Little Infants Fucks Everyone.

So, if anyone is sayin that rap or black culture is ruining their white kids, then all I can say to that is "what goes around, comes around". America was built on free labour... It's only now that they are paying for it thru the fucked up lives of their descendents.

OxyContin said:
MTV has ruinied the lives of good, moral, young white American youth by exposing them to the evils of rap music.

I will take my neighborhood as an example.

Ten years ago all was well in the neighborhoods of Northeast Philadelphia when Rock music was listened too and bands such as "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" ruled the airwaves. The young white males spoke proper English, wore appropriate clothes, and did not use dangerous drugs such as marijuana and PCP.

I remember when these young white males used to wear "Rap Sucks" t-shirts and reffered to themselves as "dudes".
Now all I hear is "nigga this", "nigga dat", "pass me that blunt dawg".

I blame MTV, and Puff Daddy. Ever since Puffy used The Police's "Every Breath You Take" to exploit and make money of off Biggie's death things went down hill, that's when the young innocent, feeble white minds got their first dose of this poisionous rap music. They started talking like blacks. Wearing "black clothes", and using black mood enhancers such as marijuana and PCP.

Now all I see is G-Unit and Shady LTD clothes on whites. White girls screaming for their "baby daddy!". White boys who drop out of catholic high schools so they can hustle drugs and listen to 50 Cent. White kids calling each other "niggaz", and all kinds of foul shit.

FUCK MTV!!!!!! bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
naw.

it's 'cause y'all lil white boys got sick of hearin' stupid, cocaine, black clothes wearin', make-up lovin', suicide attemptin' maufuckas screamin' into microphones and callin' it an album. that's what the fuck happened.

OxyContin said:
MTV has ruinied the lives of good, moral, young white American youth by exposing them to the evils of rap music.

I will take my neighborhood as an example.

Ten years ago all was well in the neighborhoods of Northeast Philadelphia when Rock music was listened too and bands such as "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" ruled the airwaves. The young white males spoke proper English, wore appropriate clothes, and did not use dangerous drugs such as marijuana and PCP.

I remember when these young white males used to wear "Rap Sucks" t-shirts and reffered to themselves as "dudes".
Now all I hear is "nigga this", "nigga dat", "pass me that blunt dawg".

I blame MTV, and Puff Daddy. Ever since Puffy used The Police's "Every Breath You Take" to exploit and make money of off Biggie's death things went down hill, that's when the young innocent, feeble white minds got their first dose of this poisionous rap music. They started talking like blacks. Wearing "black clothes", and using black mood enhancers such as marijuana and PCP.

Now all I see is G-Unit and Shady LTD clothes on whites. White girls screaming for their "baby daddy!". White boys who drop out of catholic high schools so they can hustle drugs and listen to 50 Cent. White kids calling each other "niggaz", and all kinds of foul shit.

FUCK MTV!!!!!! bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AHAHAHAHAH 1 THUG!
That was a funny read.

Mystic said:
naw.

it's 'cause y'all lil white boys got sick of hearin' stupid, cocaine, black clothes wearin', make-up lovin', suicide attemptin' maufuckas screamin' into microphones and callin' it an album. that's what the fuck happened.
That's true, I'm white and I've always hated them things you said.. I know people who act like that and listen to that shit. It the proof the we, white peeps, don't know shit about music.

But on the other side most of black rap stars are really stupid... what the fuck means wearin all the money you've got on a chain like a lady???? And what about platinum in your mouth? And dressing XXXXXXXXXL??? AHAH.

shit on you i hate rock and roll shit and heavy metal and i thank god that hip hop is already alive.

shit on you and go to the other rock and roll fans.
i fucked your full generation man
fuck you

2 motherfuckin´ PAC for Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.