MTV ruined a generation of good wholesome White Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTV has ruinied the lives of good, moral, young white American youth by exposing them to the evils of rap music.

I will take my neighborhood as an example.

Ten years ago all was well in the neighborhoods of Northeast Philadelphia when Rock music was listened too and bands such as "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" ruled the airwaves. The young white males spoke proper English, wore appropriate clothes, and did not use dangerous drugs such as marijuana and PCP.

I remember when these young white males used to wear "Rap Sucks" t-shirts and reffered to themselves as "dudes".
Now all I hear is "nigga this", "nigga dat", "pass me that blunt dawg".

I blame MTV, and Puff Daddy. Ever since Puffy used The Police's "Every Breath You Take" to exploit and make money of off Biggie's death things went down hill, that's when the young innocent, feeble white minds got their first dose of this poisionous rap music. They started talking like blacks. Wearing "black clothes", and using black mood enhancers such as marijuana and PCP.

Now all I see is G-Unit and Shady LTD clothes on whites. White girls screaming for their "baby daddy!". White boys who drop out of catholic high schools so they can hustle drugs and listen to 50 Cent. White kids calling each other "niggaz", and all kinds of foul shit.

FUCK MTV!!!!!! bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yak pac fatal

did not use dangerous drugs such as marijuana and PCP.
man ppl smoked marijuana back in the day way b4 rap
and all rock listeners in the 80s are all gay now
raps real music i dont even understand rock sum cocaine addictted muthafuckaz
screams out sumthin and the crowd goes crazy

OxyContin said:
MTV has ruinied the lives of good, moral, young white American youth by exposing them to the evils of rap music.

Ten years ago all was well in the neighborhoods of Northeast Philadelphia when Rock music was listened too and bands such as "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" ruled the airwaves. The young white males spoke proper English, wore appropriate clothes, and did not use dangerous drugs such as marijuana and PCP.

I remember when these young white males used to wear "Rap Sucks" t-shirts and reffered to themselves as "dudes".

I blame MTV, and Puff Daddy. Ever since Puffy used The Police's "Every Breath You Take" to exploit and make money of off Biggie's death things went down hill, that's when the young innocent, feeble white minds got their first dose of this poisionous rap music. They started talking like blacks. Wearing "black clothes", and using black mood enhancers such as marijuana and PCP.

Now all I see is G-Unit and Shady LTD clothes on whites. White girls screaming for their "baby daddy!". White boys who drop out of catholic high schools so they can hustle drugs and listen to 50 Cent. White kids calling each other "niggaz", and all kinds of foul shit.

FUCK MTV!!!!!! bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ur right, nobody did drugs before rap was around, and who the fuck cares what the kids were wearing? nobody bitched when bell bottems were the in thing to wear so whats the big fucking deal. im sure nobody ever dropped outta school to sell drugs before rap either?

why are people still breaking down rap into race related issues? theres a shit load of white rappers now. those kids that used to wear rock shit, now wear rap shit, these kids wear whatever is popular. these are trendwhores.. if like electronic-disco or some shit was popular, and the main people started wearing blue pokadots, than guess what, these kids would prob. wear blue pokadots. these arnt just suburbian white kids, this goes for plenty of races. get off the racial shit.

S. Fourteen

- TV programs don't ruin my life.

- They spoke in proper English and didn't use 'dangerous drugs' such as marijuana? Mkay.

- Something tells me that many whites were getting their hands on rap music way before Puffy came along... have you heard of Run-DMC's Walk This Way?

- I'm sorry but you're on drugs.

Fuck Rock! Fuck "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" Fuck U

And what idiot comes onto a rap forum and starts talking shit about rap,

Your a fool! go lizten to Ozzy Osbourne The fag can't even speak a line of english fuckin Junkie!

yak pac fatal

Fuck Rock! Fuck "The Offspring", "Live", and "Oasis" Fuck U

And what idiot comes onto a rap forum and starts talking shit about rap,

Your a fool! go lizten to Ozzy Osbourne The fag can't even speak a line of english fuckin Junkie!
lol one of funniest shit i heard 2day lol

OxyContin said:

what made me laugh is the fact that somebody who decided to make OxyContin their user name would say that weed and pcp are dangerous drugs.....(pcp is a dangerous drug though)....but aside from that....as a black man i'm offended by the statements you've made such as stating that when a white person is under the influence of drugs he/she is acting black(black mood enhancers) wtf is that suppose to mean.....? and another thing....it really pisses me off when somebody says a certain race is dressing or talking like another race...if a black person talks proper English and doesn't curse all the time and doesn't say "you know what i'm saying" after every sentence...people say he/she is talking or acting like a white person and vice versa. The same goes for clothes...why do people say that white person is dressing like black person or that black
person is dressing like a white person...all black people don't dress alike neither do white people or any other race for that matter so how can you say that a certain style of dressing is for one race only.....YOU CAN'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.