Most overrated albums

Tupac Tha Great said:
What the fuck are u on about now,i can never understand ur posts.

If u were trying to tell me that the overrated pice of shit that is chronic 2001 is the best rap album ever then u are way off.All it did was teach young kids to smoke weed.
There is no chronic 2001, its chronic, or 2001, and now read my post again.

(Sorry I thought you ment both)

2Pax

Encore isn't overrated the amount of hate it recieves is unbelievable.

Number one overrated album of all time is illmatic.

Bank Robber said:
so just because the beats are more mainstream and soft than Ready to Die, that makes it better??
it is a definitely a different style than rtd, and i didnt say that life after was better, i just was disagreeing with your statement that life after death was not a classic

Nas - Illmatic - Production wise that is. If you listen to what some of these Primo/Nas junkies type you'd think it was the pinacle of hip-hop production.

Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers - Gave as a nice little style but the music it offered was nothing but aimless verses above looped beats that instrumentally wouldn't compare to anything released in the earlier cleaner years or the slightly latter Wu-era. Liquid Swords is how an album like this should be put together.

2Pac - All Eyez On Me - This is barely a 3.5 mic album. Bouncy production layered with repetitive lyrics and slurred vocals for the mst part.

2Pac - Makaveli: Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory - A solid 4 mic album, nothing more nothing less. I'm tired of hearing this album being refered to as a classic amongst classics.

Hey aban, why don't you think 7 Day Theory does not have the potential to be in the same league as Dre ans Snoop classics. Even if you don't think that's the case then MATW is for sure on that's same level.

Peace

imo id say

All eyez on me althougfh if they just made it a single cd it could have been a classic

Mobb Depp the infamous

Biggie life after death

aban said:
look here n00b, DK7 is on its own fuckin level its untouchable!! dre, snoop, slim, cant top that album no matter how hard they try. you think the chronic is a good album...LMAO that album fuckin sucks, dre should write his own shit.
It was you who said DK7 wasn't in the same league as those albums.

makaveli_411 said:
Dk7, It's in the same league as 2001, Chronic and Doggystyle.

Peace
aban said:
LMAO, one of best jokes ive heard from you

aban said:
hmm another n00b.
Can you not see how he may have misinterpreted your comment? Next time specify what your trying to say instead of leaving it open to ambiguity. That aside I've been on this board longer than you, you infantile reject, so I'd advise you to shut your mouth before calling me a "noob".

if all eyez on me and Don killuminati are not classic. which pac album do u guys consider classic
me agasinst the world above all of them?
why do u guys overlook strictly 4 my niggaz?

AmerikazMost said:
all the hip hop heads know that Rakim is god

First,I don't believe in God and second,Rakim is not God.
"Paid In Full" was dope in the early 90's but now it sounds wack...
"18th Letter" was the only real good album Ra made...
But his new name should be RATkim 'coz he's hidding in a hole somewhere...like a rat :rolleyes:
No albums since 1999,it's lame...(even if I have a lot of respect for Rakim)

ghost7 said:
if all eyez on me and Don killuminati are not classic. which pac album do u guys consider classic
me agasinst the world above all of them?
why do u guys overlook strictly 4 my niggaz?
i only read that from ur post, the bold parts r the only relevance.......ever !! :D

The most overrated albums for me are:

Wu Tang's "36 Chambers" (no melodies just horrible noises...)
Biggie's "Life After Death" (sooooo overrated!)
Eminem's "Encore","Eminem Show" (so much Em's dickriders in the french media...)
Dr.Dre's "The Chronic"
Jay-Z's "Reasonable Doubt","Chapter 2" and "Chapter 3" (I'm a Jay-Z fan)
2pac's "Loyal To The Game" (VIBE said it was 2pac's best posthumous release :rolleyes: )
Nas's "Street's Disciple"

Jay-Z - The Blueprint, no way was it worth 5 mics.
Any Eminem album, half of his songs r him jus bein' stupid, sayin anythin' if he actually rapped about somethin' he could be one of tha best.

any1 who said Makaveli the 7 day theory... check urself!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.