Most overrated albums

Eminem - Encore
Jay-Z - Blueprint 2

BTW Tonio1986 are you sick in your head or what. 7 Day Theory overrated, what's wrong with people these days, this is probably one of the most street album of all time and didn't get as much publicized as AEOM or any other big album and now you're saying it's overrated. Get out of here man, you're just too funny. Go ask anyone on the board about that album and almost everybody will tell you this album is basically one of the essentials of the rap game. It's in the same league as 2001, Chronic and Doggystyle.

Peace

roaches said:
Yeah. It's on a higher level.
No, roaches, it's not. It's not CLOSE to ATLiens, even though it's a good album. ATLiens is one of the greatest albums of all time, Soul Food is not, and I'm sick off people talking like it is.

ATLiens: Two Dope Boyz (in a Cadillac), Wheelz of Steel, Babylon (amazing), Mainstream, Elevators.....

Soul Food: Dirty South, Live at the O.M.N.I., Guess Who...

Bobby Sands

Dr Dre-Chronic 2001
Kanye West-College Dropout(Am i the only one that detests this album)
Get Rich Or Die Trying-50 Cent
Life After Death-Biggie
Street Disciple-NAS(nowhere near classic as some people were saying)
The Documentary-Game(Good beats,but most of his lyrics are shit)

Bobby Sands

The best album of rap history doesnt get the attention it deservs, cause its never enuf.
What the fuck are u on about now,i can never understand ur posts.

If u were trying to tell me that the overrated pice of shit that is chronic 2001 is the best rap album ever then u are way off.All it did was teach young kids to smoke weed.

Eminem - Encore
Jay-Z - Blueprint 2
Nas - Streets Disciple
Kanye West - College Drop Out
50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin
Game - The Documentary
Young Buck - Straight Outa Cashville
Nas - Nastradomous
Jay-Z - Volume 3

theres alot more i cant think of right now

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
na fuck that, i am gonna stick up for all eyez on me,

50 cent first album is overated, but back to pac's album, dont just say it was a bad performance, at least give your valid reasons to say this album is overated.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
aban said:
all eyes on me shits on most of the albums like chronic and other weak attempts by weak rappers. its not a classic album, even pac said its more of a partying album then a deep classic album...
ye ye it beats a lot of overated albums.

All eyez on me , to me has better highlighted single songs, and like you say its a party kind of album, theres some club bangers on there. ;)

How and the hell can yall say that all eye on me is overrated.
He all way's keep his shit real. Never that fake shit like gay_z or nas and bigie, Plus they can't fuck with pac thats is why they won't to be 2pac. And yall Know this shit is true.

aban said:
all eyes on me shits on most of the albums like chronic and other weak attempts by weak rappers. its not a classic album, even pac said its more of a partying album then a deep classic album...
thats tru he did say that.
the album still had some amazing cuts on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.