Let's celebrate violence in hip-hop.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Outlaws and P Diddy had a confrontation at the MTV 20 year special show, Outlaws were kicked out. I think thats what happend :confused:
Yeah I remember that. The Outlawz came as Treach's guests. All of the rappers there were onstage doing a rehearsal of a tribute for Pac and Biggie. The Outlawz started to cause alittle commotion. Puffy, who had the micphrone at the time, ignored them until one of them tried to grab the mic from him. Puffy grabbed it back from him and the Lawz got to yelling at him and there was some shoving and pushing. The security came and kicked the Lawz out.

VENOMOUS said:
when gza got his ass whipped by 2pac,the outlawz and dannyboy
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS SHIT CAUSE ON THAT MASTA KILLA CD THEY GOT A LIKE 10 SECOND SKIT WITH PAC SAYIN THAT HE WAS FEELIN THE WU AND FELT THAT THEY REPRESENTED THE EAST THE WAY HE REPRESENTED THE WEST. THIS WOULD BE HARD TO BELIEVE IF HE WAS TALKIN SHIT TO GZA

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS SHIT CAUSE ON THAT MASTA KILLA CD THEY GOT A LIKE 10 SECOND SKIT WITH PAC SAYIN THAT HE WAS FEELIN THE WU AND FELT THAT THEY REPRESENTED THE EAST THE WAY HE REPRESENTED THE WEST. THIS WOULD BE HARD TO BELIEVE IF HE WAS TALKIN SHIT TO GZA
Accordin to Frank Alexander's book, Danny Boy got into a fight with a Wu Tang member at Club 662 (over a stolen chain) and the whole entourage (including Pac) jumped in and beat the Wu member down. Security came and broke it up, and took the guy outside where they even got to beating this guy's ass themselves. Pac later called up Method Man and explained the situation to him.

Frank never said which one of the Wu members it was though.

Nick

roaches said:
* LL Cool J was dateraped by a man.
Bank Robber said:
heres another funny icp one:

The Associated Press reports that Violent J, a.k.a. Joseph Frank Bruce, is charged with aggravated battery after he allegedly struck a concert goer 30 times with his microphone at a show in Albuquerque, New Mexico's Zone nightclub Sunday night. Violent J then allegedly kicked the man, who was reportedly later treated for cuts and bruises.
LMFAO!

LL COOL PAC said:
guys i always wondered what happened to big l. i heard someone shot him becuase they thought he was someone else?
He got shot because some people had a beef with his brother, but because his brother was in jail at that time, they tooke the revenge on Big L instead.
Sad but true.

Chronic

ThUg $TyLe said:
I knew Xzibit got jumped, but was it coz he was C-Walking?
I don't think there was ever a reason given by he got hit across the face with a bottle by those Mexicans.

The C-Walking thing had to do with rapper C-Lim aka Slim Loc or someone he was down with. Not sure if it was because of the c-walking though, I think that was the reason given on websites but C-Lim later gave a different reason.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
K1NGP1N KuRuPT said:
no. why the fuck would a mexican care if somebody was c-walking.

I don't know if it was because he was C-walking. But I do know that the Crips have a lot of bad feeling with several mexican gangs.
It isn't just Crips Vs Bloods.

Crunkadelic said:
And I heard that there's footage of Big Pun beating on his wife on some DVD. Anybody know about this?
Ya I saw that DVD, he beat his wife up pretty good in that footage...was flippin cuz he couldn't find his gun and when he did find it he pistol whipped the shit out of her...and in a sad note she had to run upstairs to get away cuz Pun couldn't chase her up there...sad but true.

Nick

Justin said:
Ya I saw that DVD, he beat his wife up pretty good in that footage...was flippin cuz he couldn't find his gun and when he did find it he pistol whipped the shit out of her...and in a sad note she had to run upstairs to get away cuz Pun couldn't chase her up there...sad but true.
what dvd was that footage on? Sounds crazy :eek:

Pittsey said:
I don't know if it was because he was C-walking. But I do know that the Crips have a lot of bad feeling with several mexican gangs.
It isn't just Crips Vs Bloods.
haha how would you know when youre in london and i'm mexican and in L.A.

Crunkadelic said:
Accordin to Frank Alexander's book, Danny Boy got into a fight with a Wu Tang member at Club 662 (over a stolen chain) and the whole entourage (including Pac) jumped in and beat the Wu member down. Security came and broke it up, and took the guy outside where they even got to beating this guy's ass themselves. Pac later called up Method Man and explained the situation to him.

Frank never said which one of the Wu members it was though.
Were method and pac cool with each other.

ArtsyGirl

I always heard the story that someone from 662 snatched a chain off one of the Wu Members and Pac and DR people chased the guy down and got it back. They felt responsible to do it coz it was a Death Row Club. Always heard the story like that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.