Let's celebrate violence in hip-hop.

Ok I wanna add something stupid to this thread totally off topic...

Let's celebrate violence in hip-hop.<<<one of the best thread titles I have seen in a while on this board...no sarcasm no diss its the truth lol

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
.cloud. said:
I read about that incident between 50 and that nigerian guy. I can't remember his name, but he's releasing a diss track toward 50 now, or so I read over at D-Blockworld. It was hard to discern what was going on in that thread though, with all the 50 dickriders jumping to defend their hero.

illjoe said:
Nahh the nigerian guy got onto 50's plane and 50's body guards shifted the dude.

I'll set the story straight.

50 was leaving Jamaica. On a passenger plane, not a private plane. He walks into his seat in first and this Nigerian rapper is sitting in his seat. Apparently he knew it was 50's seat and it was because of jealousy over some show they did together the night before.
50 asks him to move, he doesn't, they have a row. 50's security remove the man.

roaches

Remember that picture of 2Pac in a g-string? Whoa.

Rumor has it that Master P had Pimp C kidnapped, tied to a chair, and then a bunch of motherfuckers took turns beating the shit out of him.

Doesn't Suge Knight claim that he had Jay-Z kidnapped and taped up?

* Amendment to the Mr. Hyde story - he got stabbed five times, THEN he grabbed the knife and turned it on his attackers.

* Kool G Rap used to beat Superhead like she was a drumset.

* If you listen to Black Moon's first album, supposedly you can hear the 5 ft Accelerator smacking a bitch in the background at some point. I haven't heard it, but haven't made a concentrated effort or anything.

* Rumor has it that Ghostface had 50 Cent robbed. More than once.

* David Banner's first record deal went south when he pulled guns on label folks. There's a bunch of dumb rap motherfuckers who do that shit, though, ask Chris Lighty.

* MC Hammer tried to kill Pete Nice and MC Serch.

* Mystikal raped a bitch and taped it. Oops.

* Big Pun, Biggie... these rappers were influenced by Kool G Rap, in their women-beating ways in addition to their rhyming ways.

* Living Legends and some Project Blowed cats used to beef. There's an incomplete story about a brawl breaking out, and Murs running away. They neglect to mention that Murs left, but did come back, strapped.

* While we on that west coast shit - a popular restaurant in southern California had to be shut down after brawls kept on breaking out. Various members of the Hieroglyphics were routinely thrown through the windows. If you mention this on the Internet, Casual will sign on and scream at you for 300 posts. *ducks*

* Anticon cats have a reputation for being gigantic pussies, because they mostly are. Their biggest musical allies are indie rock bands, for fuck's sake. A couple of them were touring with Atmosphere, and left after Slug's good friend Murs scared them shitless by jokingly threatening to punch them in the faces.

* DJ Kool Herc got stabbed at his own party.

* Cowboy of the Furious Five got shot on stage.

* A crunk song is not popular until clubs begin to ban it because of the violence it causes.

* LL Cool J was dateraped by a man.

Pittsey said:
I'll set the story straight.

50 was leaving Jamaica. On a passenger plane, not a private plane. He walks into his seat in first and this Nigerian rapper is sitting in his seat. Apparently he knew it was 50's seat and it was because of jealousy over some show they did together the night before.
50 asks him to move, he doesn't, they have a row. 50's security remove the man.
Either way, I'm pretty certain the dude's releasing a diss track toward 50. Probably be interesting to hear imo, never heard much nigerian rap.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
.cloud. said:
Either way, I'm pretty certain the dude's releasing a diss track toward 50. Probably be interesting to hear imo, never heard much nigerian rap.

lol
Interesting maybe, good doubtful.

Still can't be worse than the disses 50 has put out so far.

Bad Azz meet up with Kurupt in Las Vegas at a club. He was still cool with Kurupt unlike Snoop & Daz. Bad Azz claims while they tried offer him alot of drinks to get him drunk. Then he ran into Suge and they talked to each other a lil while until Spider-Loc from outta the blue punched Bad Azz. Then 15 other niggaz get to jumpin Bad Azz, until he manages to run up outside.

Snoop & the Eastsidaz did a song called "Crip Hop", which Jayo Felony claimed was his thing (or the name of his next album or something). Anyway, Jayo felt Snoop stole the term from him and he felt disrespected. Jayo goes to the set of Baby Boy to confront Snoop. Jayo gets at Snoop physically, and everybody grabs Jayo off of Snoop. I heard Tray Dee whooped Jayo's ass for that.

Tray Dee showed up at Snoop's house cause alledgely Snoop screwed him and Goldie out of a million on the Eastsidaz albums. Tray is mad as hell, Snoop sends his bodyguards outside while Snoop himself is locked inside of his crib.

Jayo Felony tried to shoot a video for "Blue'd Up" (a Jay-Z diss) in Marcy projects, but he eventually got chased out.

This is more into hip hop soul, but...
Mary J Blige almost got to scrapping with model Veronica Webb on live television on the red carpet at some awards event. Veronica asked her question that Mary thought was offensive. Mary's people had to hold her back - I acutally saw the footage a while back. At the time, Mary was a heavy drinker.

warriorinjewelz said:
so because you dance you can't be a gangsta? show me the gangsta rule book please.
Depends on how you dance don't you think? As for pac being a gangsta im not even goin to speak on that LOL<<<says enough....

Sorry if I dissed ya numba 1 idol but fuck that haha...

one mc on dj said:
Depends on how you dance don't you think? As for pac being a gangsta im not even goin to speak on that LOL<<<says enough....

Sorry if I dissed ya numba 1 idol but fuck that haha...

2pac is not even in my top 20 most talented rappers. my comment has nothing to do with pac actually. my point is nobody is born a gangsta so at one point you have to decide that's what you want to be. somebody can be a happy person for the first 20 years of their life and thn dicided they want to become a gangsta. there are no rules. and i know pac wasn't a real gnagsta by the way. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
2pac is not even in my top 20 most talented rappers. my comment has nothing to do with pac actually. my point is nobody is born a gangsta so at one point you have to decide that's what you want to be. somebody can be a happy person for the first 20 years of their life and thn dicided they want to become a gangsta. there are no rules. and i know pac wasn't a real gnagsta by the way. peace
Than it's cool...I was only playing newaaaaaaaaaay.......

Duke

Staff member
Bah, most rappers ain't shit without their crew.

Good one about that Mr Hyde incident. Damn thats some real shit, cant fuck with that cat, lol

UK_Thug

a death row employee claimed he co-wrote 'Ice Ice Baby' and told suge. suge turns up at vanilla ice's hotel room demanding money, and hangs him by his legs over a balcony until he gets it.
Vanilla ice apparently told people this as it was true, but then later on denied it and said they talked 'like gentlemen' or something. suge knight is far from a 'gentleman'..

2Pax

I think a few people are using this thread as an oppurtunity to offload some of thier violent rap fantasies, they still funny as hell though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.