Let's celebrate violence in hip-hop.

2Pax said:
I think a few people are using this thread as an oppurtunity to offload some of thier violent rap fantasies, they still funny as hell though.
every single one is basically true...so wtf are u talkin bout?

DMX punched Chris Lighty.

Speaking of DMX, damn where do I start? There's the airport incident.

A man once tried to assault DMX's wife (or snatch her purse or something like that), X showed up and man got scared and ran. DMX chased his ass all the way into some abandoned buildings and beat the shit outta him. Then the guy tried to sue.

DMX "accidentally" shot his uncle in the foot.

Ja Rule & some bloods went up to the Def Jam offices to confront DMX. Big Stan (from Bloodline Records) was there to help X fight them. Then Lyor help DMX & Stan out of the building. Since then Big Stan has dissed DMX.

LL Cool J punched Jamie Foxx set of Any Given Sunday in the back of the head. Jamie swung back. LL swung back at Jamie, and this hit kinda busted up Jamie's face a little (I think you can acutally see that in the movie in the locker room scene when Jamie's on the floor bleeding). Jamie then reportedly punched LL in the face and took off running. LOL!

Big Pun pulled a gun on Jay-Z once.

And I heard that there's footage of Big Pun beating on his wife on some DVD. Anybody know about this?

And on the Beef DVD, there's footage of Krayzie Bone hitting somebody with a baseball. Anybody got any info on this?

Treach contronted KayGee (after leaving NBN) at the Shark Bar in New York. Treach tried to throw a chair at him, but it missed at hit Chris Webber. Then Chris beat up Treach.

There was a concert last year in germany where many famous german rappers had their show, and there were two rivals who had beef. On stage one of them said "I wanna know, how it is to fuck Azads mom" (thats the rival), and there he was, he broke him the nose. I know it stupid, but lol.

VENOMOUS said:
when napolean from the outlawz spit in shyne face and proceeded to punch him.

napo, hit shyne, WTF, what did shyne do?
it seems wierd to me cuz i always pictured napo being the most calm temperd outlaw

shyne seems like one strong motherfucker, the guy looks hella intimidating.

1.50 Cent punched Fredro Starr in the face back in the day
2.Beanie Sigel along with 2 guys tried to pay jada a visit, nothing happend cuz jada had 14 people wit him.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Dint 50 punch Sticky Fingaz? or something happend with them 2.

Yea the Napo and Shyne incident happend at the source awards i think, one of the award shows anyway.

Outlaws and P Diddy had a confrontation at the MTV 20 year special show, Outlaws were kicked out. I think thats what happend :confused:

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
roaches said:
* Anticon cats have a reputation for being gigantic pussies, because they mostly are. Their biggest musical allies are indie rock bands, for fuck's sake. A couple of them were touring with Atmosphere, and left after Slug's good friend Murs scared them shitless by jokingly threatening to punch them in the faces.

i wouldnt wanna mess around with Eyedea or Dose One, they might try to battle me ahhaahhahahahahahahaha

Echso said:
I don't really keep up on this sort of thing, but didn't Fatal slash someone up realllly bad with a box cutter or something?
Yeah, it was something like that which got him put in jail in I think 1999.

Sticky Fingaz getting his ass beat on MTV celebrity boxing :D

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
A member of the rap group Insane Clown Posse and one of the group's security guards were arrested and charged with assaulting an NAU student Monday afternoon outside a local hair salon.

Matthew Wedemeyer, a freshman advertising major, was checking on haircut prices with a friend at the London Underground salon on San Francisco Street. Several members of the ICP, including Joseph Frank Bruce, known as Violent J, were getting their hair styled and signing comic books for salon employees. The group was visiting Flagstaff from Phoenix, where they had a concert the following night.

"I asked if they were ICP," Wedemeyer said in an interview with The Lumberjack, "and they said no. I said 'good, 'cause they suck.'" Wedemeyer then left the salon with his friend, 19-year-old Richard Sica, but witnesses said Bruce and two other men followed him across the street.

"He and his posse followed me across the street and started to get tough," Wedemeyer said. "Violent J grabbed my jacket and my hair, threw me to the ground and said I was going to get 'bitched.'"

Sica said members of the group also stomped on Wedemeyer's head.

Several witnesses told police they had seen Bruce throw the first punch and that he was the main instigator in the assault.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
heres another funny icp one:

The Associated Press reports that Violent J, a.k.a. Joseph Frank Bruce, is charged with aggravated battery after he allegedly struck a concert goer 30 times with his microphone at a show in Albuquerque, New Mexico's Zone nightclub Sunday night. Violent J then allegedly kicked the man, who was reportedly later treated for cuts and bruises.

hahahaa

Bank Robber said:
A member of the rap group Insane Clown Posse and one of the group's security guards were arrested and charged with assaulting an NAU student Monday afternoon outside a local hair salon.

Matthew Wedemeyer, a freshman advertising major, was checking on haircut prices with a friend at the London Underground salon on San Francisco Street. Several members of the ICP, including Joseph Frank Bruce, known as Violent J, were getting their hair styled and signing comic books for salon employees. The group was visiting Flagstaff from Phoenix, where they had a concert the following night.

"I asked if they were ICP," Wedemeyer said in an interview with The Lumberjack, "and they said no. I said 'good, 'cause they suck.'" Wedemeyer then left the salon with his friend, 19-year-old Richard Sica, but witnesses said Bruce and two other men followed him across the street.

"He and his posse followed me across the street and started to get tough," Wedemeyer said. "Violent J grabbed my jacket and my hair, threw me to the ground and said I was going to get 'bitched.'"

Sica said members of the group also stomped on Wedemeyer's head.

Several witnesses told police they had seen Bruce throw the first punch and that he was the main instigator in the assault.
:thumb: :p :p

*Ghostface Killah had a arguement with 50 Cent in a club, then threw 50 down some stairs.

*Faith Evans beat down Lil kim in da studio after Kim was saying how she was having an affair wit Biggie.

*Snoop & Biggie almost got into it in New York at a radio station wen da Dogg Pound was filming New York, New York vid.

I heard this one before but I dont know if it is true so you guys can clear this up for me. I heard Mase got his fucked up speech cuz somebody from Wu Tang fucked him up. Any truth to this?

Mase said:
*Dresta and his brother rock up at a Def Jam Montell Jordan video shoot, and awaiting are 20 members from the DPG crew. A fight between Nate Dogg and Dresta's brother breaks out and Nate Dogg gets dropped on his ass. Nate Dogg then swings a golf club at Dresta's head and sprints as fast as he can in the opposite direction.
it was dresta and bg knocc out. nobody else from the dpg was there. and nate didn't get dropped. they were coming after him, so he hit dresta in the head with a golf club and ran cuz bg was coming up behind him with a golf club. all of that shit is on the beef dvd

Eminem pistol-whipped some guy for kissing his wife.

ICP was at a club, but tried to sneek out when they heard Em & D12 were there as well. As ICP got into their ride, their ride got sprayed up by paintball gun.

After Ice Cube disses NWA on her show... Dre claims he merely pushed Dee Barnes against a brickwall. Dee Barnes claims beat Dre punched her a couple of times.

After Pac was dropped from Menance 2 Society, 2pac claimed he punched one of the these two heavy set Hugh Bros. and the other ran like a bitch. Hugh Brothers claim Pac showed up on the set with some crips tryin to start trouble. One of the brothers held Pac up against a car, and then the Crips got to beating up both of the brothers up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.