Ja'talking bout 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Grimes said:
alot of rappers are actors (im not talking about movies either)

LMAO@ ur sig maaaaaaaan

Originally Posted by jason_g_718
Too bad he wasn't in the WTC on 9/11. (Yeah, I know that last comment was "wrong", but I don't give a fuck either, that's why I'm controversial).

LMAO :p

but on topic: I don't think ja rule has the right to say ne thing about acting cuz he isnt all that and samuel is acting like a bitch too tho.

I like Ice T's Acting on "The playa hatas ball"
sillkkkyyy johnnnsttooooonnn

also i thought eminem did a great job on 8mile, my prob is, when i see ja rule act, i see JA RULE i can't see his character partically cause he looks so weird but i don't think he's a very good actor,

Also I'm surprised that no one mentioned Will Smith! He's great:-D I don't know what he did first tho, rap or that prince of belair show, summer time is great song tho:)

he rapped first with those kinda songs like nothin but trouble, parents jus dont understand etc. BUT the only big 5 are cube, will, pac, ll, and there iznt a 4th so itz jus 4 good rapper/actors.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Actually, Ja was pretty good in 'Attack On Precinct 13'. He was actually alot better than expected. His played his character well.

2Pax

VENOMOUS said:
he did not get crushed.If he got crushed ja wouldnt been able to be where he is at now.
Not true, the majority of people who buy his albums either don't really pay attention to songs dissing him or they don't care, 50 and Eminem lyrically killed him.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
they lyrically killed him.Man imo ja was comming back with the disses he was beating and hunting niggaz down associated with them.But peeps was riding on 50s dick so hard they didnt bother to listen .Plus if they thoroughly crushed ja clap back and that other song crown would hAVE NOT GOT THE ROTATION AND VIDEO PLAY like how it did.

ja killed em and his camp, end of story, anyway,i dont think 50 can act, he has no emotion in his voice, i can imagine him doing a scene where hes shouting, AHAAHAHAHA, lol.

also, samuel Jackson would prolly be a better rapper than 90% of the rappers out there, HES SAMUEL JACKSON FOR FUCK SAKE, that niggaz cool as hell.

"YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE, AND THEY CAN BURN IN HELL"

lol em got ripped, and he knows it, lol, ever since that beef hes bin shit, ja killed him, "your mothers a crack head and kims a known slut, whats hallie gonna be when she grows up" - ripped em, like it or not, move on.

Silleone said:
lol em got ripped, and he knows it, lol, ever since that beef hes bin shit, ja killed him, "your mothers a crack head and kims a known slut, whats hallie gonna be when she grows up" - ripped em, like it or not, move on.
true, that line won the whole beef right there. Name an eminem line that hurt ja that much. and em made himself look stuipid various times , and that hail mary was incredibaly weak.
people werent checkin ja's tracks, they were to busy with there dick rapped round 50. they werent wanting to be hearin ja. but he came back hard just people were caught up on that "oh look, his gangsta now, im not buyin that", Everyone was sayin the Inc was soft, now the truths out.

anwyas im sick of explaining that. back on topic

Shot 21

jason_g_718 said:
Why be confused when it's simple.

Ja got CRUSHED in his beef against 50/Em, so he will take whatever chances he can get to demean them.
Shady Aftermath D.Y.C.K.R.Y.D.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!

Shot 21

dedbrd said:
i think it's kinda crazy, rappers have a history of success in movies, whether it is just cross over success because people buy a cd, then go see a movie or not, they still put up decent boz office numbers...and i would like to know samuel L's opinion on Pac in movies since he was in "juice" with Pac, or maybe there is a difference since Pac wasn't really an established nationally known rapper at the time.
Wasnt Samuel L Jackson in Above The Rim with Pac? Any way Pac didnt get the role cuz he was a rapper he got it cuz he did a degree or something in acting when he was in Baltimoore Theatre For The Arts. He earned his right to be an actor.

Shot 21

VENOMOUS said:
they lyrically killed him.Man imo ja was comming back with the disses he was beating and hunting niggaz down associated with them.But peeps was riding on 50s dick so hard they didnt bother to listen .Plus if they thoroughly crushed ja clap back and that other song crown would hAVE NOT GOT THE ROTATION AND VIDEO PLAY like how it did.
True.
I got a load of faggots round here who go round sayin 50 and Em killed Ja, but when I try to play Loose Change they dont wanna hear it. Too many dyckryders in my opinion. Ja Rule won that beef with Blood In My Eye and the song Loose Change. Dont accuse me of not knowing what Im talking about because I have throughly listened to both sides. Yall need to assess the situatuion properly before you decide who won.

Peace 1

Shot 21

2Pax said:
Ja killed Em? I don't think So, Ja Vs 50 was anyones but Ja Vs Em wasn't even a contest.
"Shut up Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut. So whats Hailie gon be when she grows up?"
"You never gon have braids, you never know black pain, but youll become the first white rapper to get slain."
Tell me some Eminem disses that beat them. None where Em is biting Pac. Like that disgraceful Hail Mary 2003.

eminem comes so fuckign weak to me, im sick and tired of hearing about his stupid little fucking daughter in every song or his piece of garbage wife

every single song, same crap, no one cares about his daughter, so stop making songs about her

Ja rule and Fatal Lyrically won the shady aftermath war...i'd rather listen 2 blood in my eye than R.U.L.E. and 50's being a bitch these days, 'candy shop' 'disco inferno'....i thought he said he was a gangster? and am no Inc dickryder coz i loved 50 when he was doing shit like 'gods plan'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.