Ja'talking bout 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ since he said he was a gangster he has to do stereotypical gangster bullshit music?

im tired of "gangster rap" its weak, its old, its dead.

Story said:
^^ since he said he was a gangster he has to do stereotypical gangster bullshit music?

im tired of "gangster rap" its weak, its old, its dead.
he says he's gangster, he sterotyped himself...i didnt say he was...but he thinks he can do shit and get away with it, and other people cant.

He complained ja was doin r n b shit....what the fuck is candy shop?? disco inferno?? he's dissing himself :rolleyes:
Another Example: he dissed ja rule, saying the only reason he's back is because he released video's 'wonderful' and 'new york' and they all featured other popular people, he was living off their success so he says, yet the first release for game is 'how we do' and they already made a video for 'hate it or love it' both songs feature 50 cent...the game is technically living off his success from 50's perspective

He's using double standards...last time i checked my tony montanna dictionary that aint gangster... :p

if u hate eminem and u describe his music as penis cuz penis obviously attracts gurls and gays but in his case mostly gay dont believe me? check how he hugged elton john so basically his music is penis. Oh yeah will the real einstein please stand up stand up aight aight

So called "beefs"

Honestly , I'm seeing people discuss rappers & who they're beefing with saying

"they aint got shit on them cuz they real thugs , can't nobody fuck with 50cent , he'll kill'em all"

or wait , even better :

"Yo , dEez NiccAs Cain''yt PhaDe JaY Z , Cuz Dat Catt From da HoOd & NoboDy knOws More aBoutT kIllINHG dan Dat Cat"

:rolleyes: ... please !

Is it that you people want to be "in the hood" , 'gangsta' , a "thug" or whatever the fuck they come up with next ( nizzle , wanksta , blablabla ) that they just admire & even downright admire the people that talk like that in their records?

Don't get me wrong , I like alot of songs where things like this are stated , but I don't take it that serious!

THEY MAKE A LIVING OF MAKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU BELIEVE THEY'RE HARD & "REAL" & whatnot ... please realise!

They know themselves that the only reason they can get away with the trashtalk is becuz it makes MONEY , hard CASH ...
Come on now , even 'Pac realised that ...

sorry , I just HAD to get that off of my chest :)
go on , ActInG AlL Hard Lak Rill Niccuz Doo!

pz

Frank Grimes said:
true, that line won the whole beef right there. Name an eminem line that hurt ja that much. and em made himself look stuipid various times , and that hail mary was incredibaly weak.
people werent checkin ja's tracks, they were to busy with there dick rapped round 50. they werent wanting to be hearin ja. but he came back hard just people were caught up on that "oh look, his gangsta now, im not buyin that", Everyone was sayin the Inc was soft, now the truths out.

anwyas im sick of explaining that. back on topic
real talk. of course but they aint gonna read that tho, cos its ja rule :rolleyes:

only reason eminem stayed on top iz cos of interscope and them more or less ownin mtv. :thumb:

sniper said:
real talk. of course but they aint gonna read that tho, cos its ja rule :rolleyes:

only reason eminem stayed on top iz cos of interscope and them more or less ownin mtv. :thumb:
No doubt that was a good line from Ja, but IMO, it was the only good one from him.

Eminem beat the hell out of him without even making real disses, he made fun of him and people laughed their asses off at Ja.

Also, once Doe Rae Me was made Em didn't need to do anything because D12 and Obie won the fucking battle for Em right there. LOL, man...Obie alone fucking destroyed Ja on that track.

Candy shop and disco inferno are gangsta , unless your a homo thug and im noticing theres alot of those on here , candy shop is not r n b and if you think that you know shit about music its a feel good song that im sure is banging in the clubs and rap started with feel good music not gangsta shit .
I got a question for all who dont like candy shop you dont like females?
Or you cant relate to having female back that thing up on you or playing with the stick ?

Bleezy

Youngline Records
Frank Grimes said:
true, that line won the whole beef right there. Name an eminem line that hurt ja that much.
i didnt take sides on this beef but i thought how ja rule mispelt murder
inc in that one song where he yellin out each letter kinda ripped
himself :D and that halie line must of hurt...

craigbishop said:
Or you cant relate to having female back that thing up on you or playing with the stick?
then why the fuck did people hate on ja rules love songs? why didn't you say that when ja made that sort of music..

craigbishop said:
Hailie go get my oscar we gone shuv it up ja rule ass , im my opinion better line than insulting a 5 6 year old thats just weak .
Actually, Eminem also made another comment joking around that made Ja look like a fool:

Hailie: Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?

Em: No honey, you guys are the same size.

LMAO!

But yeah, bishop, never looked at it the way you made it seem here. on Loose Change with that line Ja is basically dissing Hailie, not Eminem. Wow...such a man, resorting to dissing a 7 year old. :thumb:

craigbishop said:
Candy shop and disco inferno are gangsta , unless your a homo thug and im noticing theres alot of those on here , candy shop is not r n b and if you think that you know shit about music its a feel good song that im sure is banging in the clubs and rap started with feel good music not gangsta shit .
Or you cant relate to having female back that thing up on you or playing with the stick ?
I like females, and I like doing some of the same things with females that some of the females were doing in the video. HOWEVER, I don't like 50 Cent as a rapper, WITH THE EXCEPTION of about 3 or 4 various verses from him. As far as the video goes, I like the women, don't like the video. In the wrestling industry (like WWF) there is the term "cheap pop". What that means is that you're doing easy things to make the crowd cheer for you rather than working your character and working for the cheers. Like being in Boston and saying "The best fans in the world are right here, in Boston".

In rap music, the cheap pop is scantily clad women with sexual overtones. You KNOW that men are going to love the video, so where is the creativity? Where is the thought process?

jason_g_718 said:
Actually, Eminem also made another comment joking around that made Ja look like a fool:

Hailie: Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?

Em: No honey, you guys are the same size.

LMAO!

But yeah, bishop, never looked at it the way you made it seem here. on Loose Change with that line Ja is basically dissing Hailie, not Eminem. Wow...such a man, resorting to dissing a 7 year old. :thumb:

"My fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow" - Tupac, Hit Em Up.

Wow...such a man, resorting to threatening children. :thumb:

Young Blaze said:
i didnt take sides on this beef but i thought how ja rule mispelt murder
inc in that one song where he yellin out each letter kinda ripped
himself :D and that halie line must of hurt...
hahaha! :p :thumb:

Good point Blaze. Ja kinda killed himself.

MC mufasa said:
"My fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow" - Tupac, Hit Em Up.

Wow...such a man, resorting to threatening children. :thumb:
I don't see how it's the same thing. The "kids" Pac is "threatening" aren't even born yet.

Besides, I don't support everything 2pac did or said. I certainly don't approve of beating the shit out of twin brothers because they fire me from a movie.

Nice try though. :thumb: ;)

Æppy²¹³ said:
then why the fuck did people hate on ja rules love songs? why didn't you say that when ja made that sort of music..
For the record on my end, I hate Ja Rule AND 50 Cent. It JUST SO HAPPENS that there are a FEW 50 Cent verses I like (We All Die One Day, Evil Deeds, Love It or Hate It, How We Do). That's pretty much it.

As for who I respect more...I don't really have any respect for either of them although I have more discontent towards Ja because I think he's involved in some really fucked up shit and I believe Ja is actually a lot closer to being killed than anyone really knows.

jason_g_718 said:
I don't see how it's the same thing. The "kids" Pac is "threatening" aren't even born yet.

Besides, I don't support everything 2pac did or said. I certainly don't approve of beating the shit out of twin brothers because they fire me from a movie.

Nice try though. :thumb: ;)

The line Ja Rule said was a personal one. Sometimes you don't have to diss the person that blatantly [meaning directed at them] to make it lethal and hurt. By dissing Hailie like that he is dissing Eminem.

What other purpose would Ja Rule have in dissing Hailie?

And Eminem didn't "beat the hell" out of Ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.