Ja Rule must be furious!

OxyContin said:
Put yourself in Jeffrey's shoes.

Imagine what Ja Rule must have felt like when he found out that 50 Cent's "The Massacre" sold over a million copies in just 4 days, while Ja's album, "R.U.L.E.", is barely hanging on the Top 200 Charts, and sold a 'respectable' amount of 599,791 CDs since the 8th of November, 2004.

Even "New York" didn't help him much. 50 Cent is solely responsible for ending this dude's music career. I bet Ja is really fuming right now.
Movies are better paid than music.

Bleezy

Youngline Records
locomack said:
does this ring a bell. ja murdered em for sure with this one

"em ur mothers a crackhead and kim is a known slut so whats haily gonna be when she grows up"

no one can say this didnt murder em. maybe not em's career cuz em got so many dickryders and 12 year old groupies,but in reality that shit was powerful. fucc a em/50 dickryder. umm....jason *cough* *cough*

real talk.. that shit hurt em .. it didnt end his career but it killed em on wax

Young Blaze said:
real talk.. that shit hurt em .. it didnt end his career but it killed em on wax
Hold on Jay-Z disses Nas' baby's mother and is villified yet Ja does even worse and disses Eminem's child, and suddenly it's proclaimed that Ja "murdered Em on wax". Am I the only one to see the gross contradiciton?

OxyContin said:
Put yourself in Jeffrey's shoes.

Imagine what Ja Rule must have felt like when he found out that 50 Cent's "The Massacre" sold over a million copies in just 4 days, while Ja's album, "R.U.L.E.", is barely hanging on the Top 200 Charts, and sold a 'respectable' amount of 599,791 CDs since the 8th of November, 2004.

Even "New York" didn't help him much. 50 Cent is solely responsible for ending this dude's music career. I bet Ja is really fuming right now.
Have you fucking lost your mind? You might think Ja is stupid but I don't think he is THAT stupid!! 50 was always going to sell more than Ja and he knew I knew it and everybody else knew it..He didn't get fat joe and Kiss on that track to boost his album up that much that he could take on 50! Only a fool would challenge 50 into a battle of album sales like that...You forget this isn't nas vs jigga...50 is by far the most popular artist of the two...

see ppl dont understand that things have switched around, first 50 had the street love, ja had the big sales and mtv on lock, now he has the street love and 50 has the mtv screen.

sniper said:
see ppl dont understand that things have switched around, first 50 had the street love, ja had the big sales and mtv on lock, now he has the street love and 50 has the mtv screen.
The ostensible "Street Love" Ja currently has or dosen't have pales in comparison to the way he used to be viewed.

sniper said:
That is easy when you get signed and promoted by the biggest rap star of this time.. :confused: or am I wrong... :eek:

When Ja was big..where was aftermath? That is my question...was it already as big as it is now cuz I really can't remember..

Chronic said:
LMFAO at you using the word 'niggaz' to imitate how a black person talks. I know Ja Rule uses the word but did you actually have to use it in your little imaginative text? Funny stuff.
WTF is your problem?

You acting like "nigga" ain't hardly used. Check any rap record, and find one that doesn't have ONE "nigga" on it.

Chronic said:
Was he? No. He said Ja Rule's career wasn't over considering he sold 500,000 copies and is starring in a bunch of movies. And he's right.
If 2pac were alive and had consistently been selling 5 million, 4 million, 6 million...

and then sells 500,000...you gon' tell me that he's gonna be happy with that?

Dogg, Ja is done. Over...fenito.

locomack said:
does this ring a bell. ja murdered em for sure with this one

"em ur mothers a crackhead and kim is a known slut so whats haily gonna be when she grows up"

no one can say this didnt murder em. maybe not em's career cuz em got so many dickryders and 12 year old groupies,but in reality that shit was powerful. fucc a em/50 dickryder. umm....jason *cough* *cough*
*smells a Ja dickryder*

By the way jackass...check my sig...I fuckin' hate 50. :rolleyes:

Zero Cool said:
Hold on Jay-Z disses Nas' baby's mother and is villified yet Ja does even worse and disses Eminem's child, and suddenly it's proclaimed that Ja "murdered Em on wax". Am I the only one to see the gross contradiciton?
*mock surfer voice*

It's Eminem dude...so like....since he's so popular right now...whatever is going against the grain, dude.

*/voice*

sniper said:
there are no rules in war......even if eminem says u can talk bout my wife but not my kid LMAO.
Actually, I've seen every OG in the game say "you don't go after someone's child" because they were talking about how Pac was wrong for saying "my 44 makes sure all y'all kids don't grow" on Hit Em Up. People I've seen say this are:

MC Shan
KRS-One
Ice Cube
Common

And several other famous battle rappers.

People kill me riding 50 & Em like they do they dissed Ja for coming out hard then making love songs well didn't 50 come out hard then now listen 1st single off his album Candy Shop and then Lloyd Banks Karma & Smile so people look what goes on before you judge and 2 MTV promote his ass like a bitch All Eyez On 50 the Sequel then televise his release party now everyone know that in school white kids are amazed at stuff you go through that's who is buying 50's albums because I know when I was in school I tell them some street stories hell I could have sold my demo CDs

Shot 21

Wanksta Snitch only sells because he beefs with everyone else. Shit rapper. Period.
Get Rich Or Die Trying only sold because of the beef with Ja Rule and Th eMassacre is selling because of beefs with Ja, Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe etc and that disgraceful publicity stunt.

Fuck the Steroid Monster and fuck that Westcoast sellout (Game).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.