Ja Rule must be furious!

righttttttttt.......
*shrugs* Well, you finally admit it. :thumb:

why not em alone ?? he couldnt handle it ?
Why did 2pac have the Outlawz on Hit Em Up? He couldn't handle Biggie on his own?

Perhaps Em felt the same way Pac stated he felt in Hit Em Up, "you motherfuckers ain't even on my level, I don't even know why I'm on this track, so fuck it, I'ma let my lil homies ride".

who mentioned obie trice......i sure as hell didnt.
I did, just now, pay attention.

yeh i know what they were..........oh wait i only know probably 2 'good' diss songs out of aftermaths camp doe ray me and back down.
Back Down? Never even heard of that. I was referring to Doe Rae Me, Monkey See Monkey Do, Shit Hit's The Fan and Bully, not to mention Hail Mary 2003. And as Pittsey said a while back "if you can't see why Hail Mary was such a good diss from Eminem, then you aren't truly thinking about things".

ooooooh did u make that up in ur weekly get together and ur local stan club ?
Wow...that's the best you could come with? Or..oh...my bad...are you 50 Cent now and that was just your "warning shot"? LOL...people like you make me laugh Sniper.

righhhhhhhht, why cant u quote any eminem and 50 cent verses ?? :rolleyes:
Why post verses from songs you said you already know? What's the point?

u need to learn to read dude. please dont try to assume and read between the lines, ur embarassin urself\
The only people embarrassing themselves are the ones that think Ja won his beef with Aftermath. Because, in reality, this reall was Ja vs. Aftermath. Or, don't you recall Ja "putting the word out" before Em signed 50 that "any record label who signs 50 will have beef with Murder Ic?". So...yeah...if you say that and keep to it, which Ja did, you're beefing with the ENTIRE LABEL. Maybe that's your reason for why Em got Obie and D12 and Dre in on the beef.

sniper said:
maybe the reason 213 didnt sell so good was a:because it was on an indy label, and b: no promo. why do u have a habit of makin me laugh ?
What's that old saying????

Oh...yeah...excuses are like assholes...I'm sure you can fill in the rest of that saying.

Also, as someone else stated here recently, if Snoop is still so fuckin' great, why is he performing the majority of his hits from Doggystyle as his concerts? Maybe because that was his last good album?

OK, OK...I'll admit it...Tha Last Meal was actually not too bad. But half that album sucked ass, and the lyrics on the entire album were completely mediocre for someone who once used to dish out Grade A lyrics.

jason_g_718 said:
*shrugs* Well, you finally admit it. :thumb:

Why did 2pac have the Outlawz on Hit Em Up? He couldn't handle Biggie on his own?

Perhaps Em felt the same way Pac stated he felt in Hit Em Up, "you motherfuckers ain't even on my level, I don't even know why I'm on this track, so fuck it, I'ma let my lil homies ride".

I did, just now, pay attention.

Back Down? Never even heard of that. I was referring to Doe Rae Me, Monkey See Monkey Do, Shit Hit's The Fan and Bully, not to mention Hail Mary 2003. And as Pittsey said a while back "if you can't see why Hail Mary was such a good diss from Eminem, then you aren't truly thinking about things".

Wow...that's the best you could come with? Or..oh...my bad...are you 50 Cent now and that was just your "warning shot"? LOL...people like you make me laugh Sniper.

Why post verses from songs you said you already know? What's the point?

The only people embarrassing themselves are the ones that think Ja won his beef with Aftermath. Because, in reality, this reall was Ja vs. Aftermath. Or, don't you recall Ja "putting the word out" before Em signed 50 that "any record label who signs 50 will have beef with Murder Ic?". So...yeah...if you say that and keep to it, which Ja did, you're beefing with the ENTIRE LABEL. Maybe that's your reason for why Em got Obie and D12 and Dre in on the beef.
:D :thumb:

:rolleyes: look dude u need to learn to step back and look at bigger pictures aite, as for this argument ive come to a realisation theres not middleground with u, its jasons right and ur wrong 100% of the time. when im wrong ill admit it. :thumb: oh i aint gonna bother cos this an unwinnable debate too.

the bottem line is u have to appeal to the crowd of people who actually buy cds and not download them or get bootlegs, these people are clearly in favor of 50 and feeding into the anti ja rule preaching he does

sniper said:
:D :thumb:

:rolleyes: look dude u need to learn to step back and look at bigger pictures aite, as for this argument ive come to a realisation theres not middleground with u, its jasons right and ur wrong 100% of the time. when im wrong ill admit it. :thumb: oh i aint gonna bother cos this an unwinnable debate too.
You say "it's jason right and your wrong 100% of the time". Dude...you realize all of this is opinion, correct? OH..wait...no...obviously you don't judging by your post here.

Why would I find "middle ground" if I don't think there is any?

And why do you people always have to be about "winning or losing" a debate? Why can't it be about agreeing to disagree? Or trying to make the other side at least see your point?

People prove their maturity around here soon as they say something about "winning or losing" a debate. Opinions aren't right or wrong, son.

Now...let's agree to disagree and move on. Or...is that too much of an adult-like move for you?

jason_g_718 said:
You say "it's jason right and your wrong 100% of the time". Dude...you realize all of this is opinion, correct? OH..wait...no...obviously you don't judging by your post here.

And why do you people always have to be about "winning or losing" a debate? Why can't it be about agreeing to disagree? Or trying to make the other side at least see your point?

People prove their maturity around here soon as they say something about "winning or losing" a debate. Opinions aren't right or wrong, son.

Now...let's agree to disagree and move on. Or...is that too much of an adult-like move for you?
yeh i know its all opinion, so why u objectin to it ? im expressin my voice ;) its fine to agree to disagree, u dont need to get wrapped up in a debate ya kno, its only the internet :thumb:

well 50 could sell better and as much as i hate to say he has more to offer, clothes,music,games and repuation, anyways its not like ja is hard up and broke he's fine...maybe just a bruised ego.

lol at jason, man it aint hard to see ja won wiht those tracks. stop bringin up obie, his diss was probaly the weakest in the whole camp.
sounds like someone hasnt even listened to ja's tracks. lol, your probalay only listening to 1 side of the disses.
that infamous ja line alone woulda brang tear's to eminems eyes. did they bring any lines that painful back, no.

Dubs

jason_g_718 said:

Relax buddy. Wow. Im gonna have to agree with sniper on the issue that Ja won the battle on wax. Everyone says that 50 won the beef. But honestly, what song other then Back Down did he do himself which was a direct diss to Ja. Its the media thats saying he won the beef, so everyones ridding with 50 that he won the beef. Ja made basically an entire cd that was directed at 50, and was actually pretty good and which I enjoyed. It hardly sold just because everyone was riddings 50. Its true that cd sales are really overated. I dont care if a 50 cd sells more in 4 days then a Ja cd in 8 months. Doesnt mean its not a good cd. Its the media thats decided not to buy it basically because 50 blackmailed everything that Ja has done. Ja will probably never rebouned from the beef, but thats alright. As long as hes still making good music then good for him. Ill buy his stuff.

Im guessing your a biased 50 fan who can't except the facts. You probably hate Ja just because 50 doesn't like him. Like grow bud. Realize that the media created the image that 50 won the beef, no one ever came out and said "ohhh shit ja got murdered on that shit." because he didn't, he stood his ground and if anything brought more than 50. Ja was the bigger man and basically ended the beef. 50 is still tied to the whole beef and won't give it up. Ja won the beef on wax... PERIOD! 50 won the beef with the media, and by that he won the hearts of everyone who listened more to the radio and television then lyrics, which was majority. I think thats what you meant man.

Dubs said:
Relax buddy. Wow. Im gonna have to agree with sniper on the issue that Ja won the battle on wax. Everyone says that 50 won the beef. But honestly, what song other then Back Down did he do himself which was a direct diss to Ja. Its the media thats saying he won the beef, so everyones ridding with 50 that he won the beef. Ja made basically an entire cd that was directed at 50, and was actually pretty good and which I enjoyed. It hardly sold just because everyone was riddings 50. Its true that cd sales are really overated. I dont care if a 50 cd sells more in 4 days then a Ja cd in 8 months. Doesnt mean its not a good cd. Its the media thats decided not to buy it basically because 50 blackmailed everything that Ja has done. Ja will probably never rebouned from the beef, but thats alright. As long as hes still making good music then good for him. Ill buy his stuff.

Im guessing your a biased 50 fan who can't except the facts. You probably hate Ja just because 50 doesn't like him. Like grow bud. Realize that the media created the image that 50 won the beef, no one ever came out and said "ohhh shit ja got murdered on that shit." because he didn't, he stood his ground and if anything brought more than 50. Ja was the bigger man and basically ended the beef. 50 is still tied to the whole beef and won't give it up. Ja won the beef on wax... PERIOD! 50 won the beef with the media, and by that he won the hearts of everyone who listened more to the radio and television then lyrics, which was majority. I think thats what you meant man.
nah his just a eminem/obie/d12 groupie, a 28 year old groupie at that. you would think a man woulda grown up by now. what fuckin 28 year olds listen to eminem tell me.

your right about the media thing. im stilll seein bias write ups on ja in the paper, the media just turned against him, it can happen to anyone any time basicaly.

same with eminem, the corperate white media are doin everythin they can to uphold his name. to bias write up's, to negative views on benzino, to stragiht up lies about the eminem racial tapes to withold his rep. the truth aint got no place. from ja to eminem to 50

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Eminem and 50 dented Ja's career.

Ja could have come up with something like Hitemup, and the media would have still claimed 50 and Em as winners, due to the fact Ja struggled to get to gold with his album.

Relax buddy. Wow. Im gonna have to agree with sniper on the issue that Ja won the battle on wax.
You can agree with whoever you want...doesn't make either of us less right or wrong.

All I'll say is I don't understand how anyone can really think Ja won that battle, but, lol, whatever.

Everyone says that 50 won the beef.
I'm talking more the Em/Ja beef, not the 50/Ja beef, unless you count both as one in the same, in that case I'd say it was more like Ja/Aftermath, lol.

But honestly, what song other then Back Down did he do himself which was a direct diss to Ja. Its the media thats saying he won the beef, so everyones ridding with 50 that he won the beef.
I have never heard one media outlet (excluding rap magazines) even talk about the 50 Cent Ja beef. The people I hear and see saying Eminem won his beef with Ja (and the same for 50) are some shows on MTV and BET, some of the local rappers on the Detroit underground scene and a lot of fans in general.

Ja made basically an entire cd that was directed at 50, and was actually pretty good and which I enjoyed. It hardly sold just because everyone was riddings 50. Its true that cd sales are really overated. I dont care if a 50 cd sells more in 4 days then a Ja cd in 8 months. Doesnt mean its not a good cd. Its the media thats decided not to buy it basically because 50 blackmailed everything that Ja has done. Ja will probably never rebouned from the beef, but thats alright. As long as hes still making good music then good for him. Ill buy his stuff.
Well, again, I hope none of this is directed at me because I couldn't care less about 50 Cent or his beefs. I am only referring to Em/Ja. So if you wrote this to argue with me that Ja beat 50 in their beef, you've wasted your time because I despise 50 Cent so I couldn't really care less about his beefs.

Im guessing your a biased 50 fan who can't except the facts.
I'm guessing you're a jackass who can't read, otherwise you'd have looked at my signature and realized I fucking hate 50 Cent.

You don't even realize what the fuck I'm arguing dude. I couldn't care less about 50 Cent. I was talking EMINEM/JA RULE.

You probably hate Ja just because 50 doesn't like him. Like grow bud.
You're a jackass. Do you even pay attention to anything?

Look at my signature. NO LOVE FOR: 50 CENT

50's the FIRST FUCKING NAME I list on my list of rappers I hate and this oblivious fool tells me I'm a biased 50 fan.

I understand you're a noob dogg, but that's no excuse for being illiterate.

Dubs

jason_g_718 said:
You can agree with whoever you want...doesn't make either of us less right or wrong.

All I'll say is I don't understand how anyone can really think Ja won that battle, but, lol, whatever.

I'm talking more the Em/Ja beef, not the 50/Ja beef, unless you count both as one in the same, in that case I'd say it was more like Ja/Aftermath, lol.

I have never heard one media outlet (excluding rap magazines) even talk about the 50 Cent Ja beef. The people I hear and see saying Eminem won his beef with Ja (and the same for 50) are some shows on MTV and BET, some of the local rappers on the Detroit underground scene and a lot of fans in general.

Well, again, I hope none of this is directed at me because I couldn't care less about 50 Cent or his beefs. I am only referring to Em/Ja. So if you wrote this to argue with me that Ja beat 50 in their beef, you've wasted your time because I despise 50 Cent so I couldn't really care less about his beefs.

I'm guessing you're a jackass who can't read, otherwise you'd have looked at my signature and realized I fucking hate 50 Cent.

You don't even realize what the fuck I'm arguing dude. I couldn't care less about 50 Cent. I was talking EMINEM/JA RULE.

You're a jackass. Do you even pay attention to anything?
alright well jason, you can easily replace everything I said about 50 to Eminem. It works the same. And the beef was between 50 and Ja. Why did Em have to get in the beef? Its because he saw that Ja was at a low point, with much or less no fan support and with the help of a very popular rapper who was on his label, decided to diss Ja. I dont think Eminem had any part in this beef.

And I dont know where you've been man, but a couple months ago MTV, Muchmusic, major websites all had articles on the beef between Ja and 50. But whatever eh man, you gotta get all defensive and call me a jackass. Thats alright, im just trying to clear shit up.

Dubs

"I understand you're a noob dogg, but that's no excuse for being illiterate."

haha its funny you say that, because i had a talk with one of the mods a little while ago about this. actually man, ive been around since 2001, alot longer then you man. check the members... my old name was Dubs a.k.a PaKaveli. nice try though eh...

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
VENOMOUS said:
how did 50 destroy the dude when he had 2 of the biggest records(wonderful/new york) of the year?:rolleyes:
ppfftt...who cares? he only sold 500 000 (still good) but before the beef the guy was going multi-platinum.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.