Ja Rule must be furious!

Put yourself in Jeffrey's shoes.

Imagine what Ja Rule must have felt like when he found out that 50 Cent's "The Massacre" sold over a million copies in just 4 days, while Ja's album, "R.U.L.E.", is barely hanging on the Top 200 Charts, and sold a 'respectable' amount of 599,791 CDs since the 8th of November, 2004.

Even "New York" didn't help him much. 50 Cent is solely responsible for ending this dude's music career. I bet Ja is really fuming right now.

lol what is the point of this

50 isnt capable of ending anyones career and like dude said he is sitting with millions got his own lablel and doin movies. I wish I had that 'ended' career.

^^Thats not true, yeah it was a decent album, but it wasnt the best.

Toy Solider, Disco Inferno and Hate it or love it remix are clearly better than most of R.U.L.E.

Ja shouldn't even worry bout 50 cus he didn't end nothing... I like Ja better then 50 any day... Sales are overrated as hell and Ja's got millions anyway...

OxyContin said:
Put yourself in Jeffrey's shoes.

Imagine what Ja Rule must have felt like when he found out that 50 Cent's "The Massacre" sold over a million copies in just 4 days, while Ja's album, "R.U.L.E.", is barely hanging on the Top 200 Charts, and sold a 'respectable' amount of 599,791 CDs since the 8th of November, 2004.

Even "New York" didn't help him much. 50 Cent is solely responsible for ending this dude's music career. I bet Ja is really fuming right now.
50 isn't "soley" responsible for ending Ja's career. 50 and Em can each take 50% credit.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
no only 50 cent take all the credit and ja murdered 50 and eminem on wax to the point eminem made toy soldiers and put out a sup par album compared to his others.

Valiant Emcee said:
lol what is the point of this

50 isnt capable of ending anyones career and like dude said he is sitting with millions got his own lablel and doin movies. I wish I had that 'ended' career.
true story. anywayz if u really think ja still doin it for money u need to think again, hes been there done that, hes movin onto movies now, why would he really care, as the sayin goes quality over quantity, and 50 only really sold this much cos of all the coincidental buzz that seems to come around everytime hes about to drop an album. :rolleyes:

VENOMOUS said:
no only 50 cent take all the credit and ja murdered 50 and eminem on wax to the point eminem made toy soldiers and put out a sup par album compared to his others.
LMAO @ this dude STILL really believing in his heart that Ja won the beef.

VENOMOUS said:
dont forget benzino he deserves his props for it too, cos em says himself 'wasted too much energy on it(benzino/ja rule beefs) honestly im exhausted' proves he lost his touch and skill as a result of those aforementioned beefs :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ this dude STILL really believing in his heart that Ja won the beef.
puhleeeeeeeeeeease man, he didnt say ja won the beef, he said and i quote
venomous said:
ja murdered 50 and eminem on wax
if that isnt true then post somethin 50/EMINEM spat to rip ja rule, no others, jus 50 and eminem. :rolleyes:

sniper said:
true story. anywayz if u really think ja still doin it for money u need to think again, hes been there done that, hes movin onto movies now, why would he really care, as the sayin goes quality over quantity, and 50 only really sold this much cos of all the coincidental buzz that seems to come around everytime hes about to drop an album. :rolleyes:
So what if Ja has side projects going on now. You think that means he doesn't care what he sells anymore?

Do you think that once 2pac became a bonafide movie star he said "well, fuck, I don't care how many records I push anymore, I've alredy made money and now I"m making movies".

Please dude. True Ja had made a lot of money, but just because dude has side projects doesn't mean he don't give a shit about what he sells. Especially when his biggest nemesis is beating the hell out of him regarding numbers.

As for the "quality over quantity" that's some bullshit. Rappers use taht when they don't want to admit publicly that people ain't feelin' their shit.

Like that recent interview where someone asked Snoop if he felt bad that the 213 album didn't do well at all and Snoop replied with some bullshit like, "well, homie, you know, sometimes you gotta make that record to make yourself happy and not worry about what people think. That record...we did that for our true fans and for ourselves".

In other words, what he REALLY said was, "man, me and my niggaz waited 14 years to put out our first album as a group and I'm real disappointed that I've fallen off so bad that nobody gives a shit about me anymore, so rather than cop to being a has been and admitting it, I'm just going to say I made myself happy".

jason g 18 said:
In other words, what he REALLY said was, "man, me and my niggaz waited 14 years to put out our first album as a group and I'm real disappointed that I've fallen off so bad that nobody gives a shit about me anymore, so rather than cop to being a has been and admitting it, I'm just going to say I made myself happy".
u jus proved ur a fan of whats 'hot' as opposed to wots not and u determined it by sales. jus cos say royce 59 sells 100k or so and eminem sells 100m doesnt mean royces shit is wack simple as.

sniper said:
puhleeeeeeeeeeease man, he didnt say ja won the beef, he said and i quote if that isnt true then post somethin 50/EMINEM spat to rip ja rule, no others, jus 50 and eminem. :rolleyes:
There's about 5 songs where Em and company ripped the shit out of Ja rule.

And Obie Trice almost ended Ja's career himself with his verse on Doe Rae Me.

Everyone knows what Eminems' diss songs were to Ja, I don't need to list them here...you know what they were.

To me, saying that you "murdered someone on wax" is the equivalent to saying that person won the beef.

But, it's ok Sniper. I know you little Ja groupies are dying so hard to believe that Ja won his beef with Em/50...so...go ahead and believe it because you believing it doesn't make it true.

Did Ja get some good jabs in at Em and Co...? Yeah, which is the ONLY reason Ja didn't get exiled from the game. But did Ja "kill" Eminem and 50 OR win the beef, which again, IMO, is the same thing? Hell no.

"Claimin' you a murderer and spelled it wrong/ you put the E before the D because that's all you on/"

"Artists repitroire and songs in actions/ Pac assasination/ Def Jam grabbed him/ told him "re-enact him and you'll go platinum"

That line alone right there from Obie pretty much did Ja in...now go to AZlyrics.com and read the rest and find out why Obie almost ended Ja's career for Em.

u jus proved ur a fan of whats 'hot' as opposed to wots not
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't prove shit except for the fact that I fucking hate Snoop.

And if I"m such a fan of "what's hot" rather than quality, why the fuck am I not one of the 1.1 million idiots that bought 50's new shit?

and u determined it by sales. jus cos say royce 59 sells 100k or so and eminem sells 100m doesnt mean royces shit is wack simple as.
I determined Snoop's shit sucks by buying 3 of his last 5 albums and throwing them all away within 6 months.

Also...you used a bad analogy, since Royce is listed in my sig as one of my favorite artists.

Nowhere EVER did I say sales consitutes a good album. I have many reasons for thinking Snoop's shit sucks and his amount of sales isn't even on the list.

Ask before you assume.

sniper said:
dont forget benzino he deserves his props for it too, cos em says himself 'wasted too much energy on it(benzino/ja rule beefs) honestly im exhausted' proves he lost his touch and skill as a result of those aforementioned beefs :thumb:
It's really amazing the type of bullshit that people who hate popular artists come up with to convince themselves that artist has "fallen off".

jason_g_718 said:
There's about 5 songs where Em and company ripped the shit out of Ja rule.
righttttttttt.......why not em alone ?? he couldnt handle it ?
jason_g_718 said:
And Obie Trice almost ended Ja's career himself with his verse on Doe Rae Me.
who mentioned obie trice......i sure as hell didnt.
jason g 18 said:
Everyone knows what Eminems' diss songs were to Ja, I don't need to list them here...you know what they were.
yeh i know what they were..........oh wait i only know probably 2 'good' diss songs out of aftermaths camp doe ray me and back down.
jason_g_718 said:
To me, saying that you "murdered someone on wax" is the equivalent to saying that person won the beef.[/qupte] take it how u wanna.
jason_g_718 said:
But, it's ok Sniper. I know you little Ja groupies are dying so hard to believe that Ja won his beef with Em/50...so...go ahead and believe it because you believing it doesn't make it true.
ooooooh did u make that up in ur weekly get together and ur local stan club ?
jason_g_718 said:
"Claimin' you a murderer and spelled it wrong/ you put the E before the D because that's all you on/"

"Artists repitroire and songs in actions/ Pac assasination/ Def Jam grabbed him/ told him "re-enact him and you'll go platinum"

That line alone right there from Obie pretty much did Ja in...now go to AZlyrics.com and read the rest and find out why Obie almost ended Ja's career for Em.
righhhhhhhht, why cant u quote any eminem and 50 cent verses ?? :rolleyes: u need to learn to read dude. please dont try to assume and read between the lines, ur embarassin urself.

jason_g_718 said:
It's really amazing the type of bullshit that people who hate popular artists come up with to convince themselves that artist has "fallen off".
there u go again, heres somethin for ur fun file, i ve used to be an eminem fan up to the eminem show, so dont categorise me buddy. ;)

jason_g_718 said:
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't prove shit except for the fact that I fucking hate Snoop.

And if I"m such a fan of "what's hot" rather than quality, why the fuck am I not one of the 1.1 million idiots that bought 50's new shit?

I determined Snoop's shit sucks by buying 3 of his last 5 albums and throwing them all away within 6 months.

Also...you used a bad analogy, since Royce is listed in my sig as one of my favorite artists.

Nowhere EVER did I say sales consitutes a good album. I have many reasons for thinking Snoop's shit sucks and his amount of sales isn't even on the list.

Ask before you assume.
jason g 18 said:
213 album didn't do well at all and Snoop replied with some bullshit like, "well, homie, you know, sometimes you gotta make that record to make yourself happy and not worry about what people think. That record...we did that for our true fans and for ourselves".
maybe the reason 213 didnt sell so good was a:because it was on an indy label, and b: no promo. why do u have a habit of makin me laugh ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.