If You Had The Power To Silence One Rapper/Group

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I'd go with Ja Rule but someone apparently already shut him up:thumb:

Oh yeah, and Missy too, I don't know what the hell she's been doing lately but it sucks and it needs to stop :mad:

Black Eyed Peas, god, they're horrbile and they're always on the damn radio :mad:

ludacris, lil' jon, lil' scrappy, lil' flip, lil' romeo, master p, t.i., mike jones (from speakin' in the first 20 sec. of any song), bow wow, jay-z, kanye west (as a rapper, not as a producer), webbie, DIDDY...

Tha_4Gotten said:
Luda?!? I understand why you would say the rest... But Luda?
sorry....ludacris bores the hell outta me....and I find his rappin'/song concepts and ideas corny as fuck........

a few songs I do enjoy I only like for certain purposes.....IE beat used or samples used.....like that "georgia" song....the sample of ray charles........or area codes......other than that he hasn't had any songs that stood out, to me, to make me wanna go back and listen......

I'm a west coast culture bred hip-hop fan/artist so, my taste's linger for a certain sound

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.