If You Had The Power To Silence One Rapper/Group

Robbo1984 said:
It's all about YOUR taste, and YOUR opinion. I can't tolerate Jay-Z's music, while you probably like him. It would be sh1t if everyone picked the same, man.

but would u really silence him, just because u didnt like him? and basically everyone has picked the same

It'd either be Boyz N Da Hood (at first, I was feelin it... but now its just recycling recycling recycling) or the coalition of Mike Jones/Paul Wall/Slim Thug....

ARon

Why would you want to get rid of G-Unit and shit, what else do you have to dance to in a club?

People forget there are reasons for songs and shit. Not everything has to be hard, intellectual, meaningful and so on. At the same time not everything has to be club shit either but yeah.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
If I could silence 1 group, I'd silence the 50/eminem/ aftermath/shady/Gunit haters.

That's a group I'd like to silence.

They are dumb kids with very little brains. Who hate on rappers for no reason except they think it's cool to do so. They aren't constructive with their hate. They just recycle the same reasons for hating again and again. They cannot disect rap lyrics for themselves so they follow the trend and hate for any reason. Usually the "------ bit 2pac" reason. They are all on 2pac's jock as well.

Exterminate, Exterminate.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.